Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can set up a rave thread. šŸ˜˜
meh, I donā€™t mind reading other peopleā€™s opinions on this, itā€™s not a trash or rave thread here šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
itā€™s a conversation about a very public family and a very public breakdown.
I donā€™t agree with the sass, or the over use of question marks šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ and I prefer if others post their support without looking to argue. But reading my own replies I probably do similar šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

itā€™s a sensitive topic for sure, anything around mental illness and laying blame on the individuals actions or the families reactions (or lack of) will be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she left him & took the kids people would still be moaning on about how she's a terrible person for abandoning him in his time of need and of course she would do that because she was only in it for the money anyway and how it's so cruel that she's taken the children and only family he's got away from him.

Whatever she does she can't win & everyone will hate on her & somehow find a way to blame the actions of a fully grown, mentally ill adult on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, and Iā€™m repeating myself here, when you live your life in the public eye, and you have risen to fame on controversy and drama like the Kardashianā€™s have, when the tit hits the fan so publicly, and itā€™s flying around your monochrome Mansion, youā€™re gonna get hit and people are going to question how it got to the point where youā€™re cleaning poop from your Versace.

the Kar-jenners have been through a very public ā€œstory lineā€ with Bruce Jenner/Kaitlynn Jenner.
Didnā€™t she say negative tit about Kris and her reaction and acceptance of her decisions.

there has been a very public breakdown in the relationship between her and the family, for me, thatā€™s another mental health issue within the family that wasnā€™t handled well.

There have been sex tapes, 72 day weddings, whatever is happening with Khloe and her asshat of a ā€œbaby daddyā€
All made them a bleeping fortune.

their online presence isnā€™t without drama. so I think people are gonna go hard when, based on history, a breakdown or drama of this nature is like gold to kris.

I donā€™t actually mind Kim šŸ¤£ I donā€™t personally know any of them so Iā€™m not going to bat for anyone here or get into arguments about them. Happy to disagree or be proven wrong šŸ˜

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately, and Iā€™m repeating myself here, when you live your life in the public eye, and you have risen to fame on controversy and drama like the Kardashianā€™s have, when the tit hits the fan so publicly, and itā€™s flying around your monochrome Mansion, youā€™re gonna get hit and people are going to question how it got to the point where youā€™re cleaning poop from your Versace.

the Kar-jenners have been through a very public ā€œstory lineā€ with Bruce Jenner/Kaitlynn Jenner.
Didnā€™t she say negative tit about Kris and her reaction and acceptance of her decisions.

there has been a very public breakdown in the relationship between her and the family, for me, thatā€™s another mental health issue within the family that wasnā€™t handled well.

There have been sex tapes, 72 day weddings, whatever is happening with Khloe and her asshat of a ā€œbaby daddyā€

their online presence isnā€™t without drama. so I think people are gonna go hard when, based on history, a breakdown or drama of this nature is like gold to kris.

I donā€™t actually mind Kim šŸ¤£ I donā€™t personally know any of them so Iā€™m not going to bat for anyone here or get into arguments about them. Happy to disagree or be proven wrong šŸ˜
Exactly this. I am not a Kardashian fan, in fact I wish I'd never heard of them, but as yet I've never seen them do **anything** that they haven't somehow monetized. I'm sure they'll work out a way to swing this to their financial advantage, even if they do genuinely care about Kanye.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. I am not a Kardashian fan, in fact I wish I'd never heard of them, but as yet I've never seen them do **anything** that they haven't somehow monetized. I'm sure they'll work out a way to swing this to their financial advantage, even if they do genuinely care about Kanye.
didn't Kim tweet her support for Kanye running for president.

And, Iā€™m then supposed to give her a pass when I comment on this car crash šŸ˜

damn I had to wade through some amount of vapid bullshit about underwear that sucks your bits in to find this....
Iā€™m captioning it.
Colluding 101. šŸ™‚

B2CA18F8-0850-4C52-9710-9C54FBE259A7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well that's his race for the white house gone for a Burton.

Reactions: 1

It will all be very obvious which way they are playing this when their new TV series comes out. Some harsh comments on here about ā€œassumptionsā€ based on Kim - however everything is an assumption even if sticking up for her, unless you know them both very well personally. If all the recent Kanye stuff has been documented and then discussed on their show, then I think itā€™s fair to say they have been rubbing their hands in glee at the money this will bring them. Hopefully they chose the correct route by keeping privacy about his struggles. God knows someone needs to for the childrenā€™s sake as he clearly wants to drag it out ok social media.

Kayne acts like someone with BPD.

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Biden makes the odd slip of the tongue,
Donā€™t we all šŸ˜„ but is clearly sane.

New to this thread so catching up. Honestly. Read into Joe Biden, heā€™s most definitely not sane šŸ˜©

How the duck....

in the whole ass of the USA is there only Trump,
Biden and Ye/Kanye/Jesus of Kartrashiana running to be the actual president of the actual WHOLE ASS COUNTRY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
heā€™s being aided by republicans in key states to split the vote.

Heā€™s being used and is too stupid to realise it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
heā€™s being aided by republicans in key states to split the vote.

Heā€™s being used and is too stupid to realise it
I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but this one had me all in from the start. It makes sense he's there to split the votes. Now, the question is, are people really going to vote for Ye? You can't split the votes if the 3rd candidate doesn't get any.
I cannot believe that anyone would want Kanye to hold such a position of power that directly impacts the lives of the country's citizens. yeah, i know, people voted for the pumpkin that's sitting there now

Reactions: 2
How the duck....

in the whole ass of the USA is there only Trump,
Biden and Ye/Kanye/Jesus of Kartrashiana running to be the actual president of the actual WHOLE ASS COUNTRY.
Its a shitshow. And none of those 3 can even begin to fix the disaster going on there.

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t know if Kanyeā€™s mental health would stand up to being a running candidate. However, the dirt that would be raked up may make for interesting reading! Not sure the Kardashians would let it get to that.

Kanye is completely off his tits!!

Kanye West claims that 'God' inspired him to interrupt Taylor Swift at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards

I'm confused, I thought he considered himself god!!!!

• Sad