Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting observation. Anyone think there’s some truth in this or is his behaviour beyond actable?
There's been speculation that whilst making a new album he goes off his meds as without them he feels more creative which then leads to these outbursts afterwards.

I think that theory is very believable, medication for mental health can really dull your emotions & personality & then when you suddenly stop taking them it can trigger a manic episode.

Reactions: 16
I definitely don't think anyone will see the kardashian's response to this in the press - they'll give their side when the shows comes back..
Oh gosh I have the image of Kim sitting on her own with the generic background, explaining to the camera what she thought when this was happening, then Kris... it better not be used for their own show.

First thought it I've no interest in his new album as the last few haven't been up to par,
I must agree. The last time I anticipated his new album must’ve been around 2008/09 “Love Lockdown“ time. I’ve not really followed his music since. I don’t think he’s THAT big (for his music) in the U.K. either but I could be wrong.

I don’t know if there’s still a lot of hype for him musically in the states.

Reactions: 1
What baffles me is he was very open about being bipolar and about learning about what it was and why he was the way he was.. After getting treatment (what seems like the correct treatment) he did an interview with David letterman (Netflix special) and seemed very content and was open about his mental health, he seemed calm and kind of put down past behaviour to not being diagnosed. He even called bipolar his ‘superpower’?

Then at other points in time before and after that interview he’s claimed he isn’t in fact bipolar and was just ‘misdiagnosed’.. then Kim said recently in an interview that he no longer takes meds because it ‘changes who he is’... she also said she can ‘deal with any episodes’ it’s pretty blatant that he’s in denial of any mental health problems he has and refuses to take medication ... I am honestly not surprised why they want to 5150 him! He needs treatment.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe he said that about his daughter, she will read this in the future.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
His problems seemed to start right after she died. From what I remember he was nothing like this before.
She had plastic surgery procedures then died (liposuction, tummy tuck, etc). Apparently Kanye paid for them and couldn't get over the guilt. I think he likely had MH problems already but this caused him to spiral A LOT.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really feel for him.
I can’t even joke about it I really hope he gets help.

the kartrasians are pure....ltrash.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how anyone can blame the Kardashian's for his behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ People are quick to forget all his problematic erratic behaviour before he even married Kim ... like when he ran up on stage with Taylor swift 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how anyone can blame the Kardashian's for his behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ People are quick to forget all his problematic erratic behaviour before he even married Kim ... like when he ran up on stage with Taylor swift 🙄
Mental health aside, I do think he is a complete narcissistic dick too. What he did to Taylor was awful. I watched her documentary on Netflix and it clearly caused her a lot of trauma...she was so young at the time and said herself that she idolised Kanye.

There is also a scene where she talks about Kanye interrupting her and when the crowd was booing, she thought they were agreeing with him and booing at her.

• Sad
The man is mentally ill and people around him are enabling him.
that’s the thing, this hasn’t only just happened, it’s been clear he’s been unwell for a very long time. It suited them to ignore it and benefit from it.
no doubt there is a small part of Kris Jenner that thinks Christmas has come early this week.
I have a certain amount of sympathy for Kim, I don’t think she’s that bad, she’s probably the most likeable of the lot in my opinion, the rest I can’t stand.
and I do believe she deals with a lot when it come to Kanye. But she has never done anything to suggest she’s tried to get him help, instead she’s gone on to have 4 kids with him, and that’s not an easy life for them. I’m sure the daughter hearing she *might* have been aborted is nothing compared to what else she will know about this family, or has seen from her dad 😐

Mental health aside, I do think he is a complete narcissistic dick too. What he did to Taylor was awful. I watched her documentary on Netflix and it clearly caused her a lot of trauma...she was so young at the time and said herself that she idolised Kanye.

There is also a scene where she talks about Kanye interrupting her and when the crowd was booing, she thought they were agreeing with him and booing at her.
oh. Poor tay tay dined out on this for years.... probably one of the best things that happened to her.
and I like Taylor 😂

Reactions: 7
I can't believe he said that about his daughter, she will read this in the future.
If his daughter is brought up properly she will understand he wasn’t in a rational frame of mind when he said it; she will understand he didn’t mean to cause her any pain or upset but in fact was incredibly unwell when he made those comments.

Reactions: 9
If his daughter is brought up properly she will understand he wasn’t in a rational frame of mind when he said it; she will understand he didn’t mean to cause her any pain or upset but in fact was incredibly unwell when he made those comments.
I mean, granny sold mammy’s sex tape.
the *family history/stories to tell the grandkids* bar was set low as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think the Kardashians should be viewed negatively here. Speaking from experience, if Kanye refuses help, what can they really do?! He's a grown man with a lot of people at his beck and call who will literally file Presidency PAPERWORK because he is paying them too. They dont care how manic his orders are!

Kim said as much on her instagram. I think she really had no idea what she was getting herself in to when she married him and it seems for the most part, they live every separate lives using their work schedules as an excuse. Kanye is out in Wyoming most the year and seems to only see his kids whenever it suits him yet talks about them constantly? I think whenever he's with the kids, he is always supervised. I feel incredibly sorry for him and I wish he gets help and comes to terms with his mothers death. His new album is called DONDA too so I imagine the stress of making sure its amazing as its a dedication to her could have sent him spiralling especially as he's been off his medicine for a while anyway. He should be forcibly sectioned but I imagine a man like Kanye would not take that likely and it would probably end in divorce for the couple as he could see it as betrayal on Kims part. I dont think he has an issue with Kim's nudity but more the illusion his kids will be expected to do the same as the Jenner kids are.

Reactions: 11
I think he is a seriously unwell person. And it may sound horrible but I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few days he's either dead or being the US equivalent of being sectioned.
He need to accept the help. I think as much as Kim needs to be there for him. Their children need her more at this point and they need to be her priority.

Reactions: 2
I think he is a seriously unwell person. And it may sound horrible but I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few days he's either dead or being the US equivalent of being sectioned.
He need to accept the help. I think as much as Kim needs to be there for him. Their children need her more at this point and they need to be her priority.
I saw stories from people who had bipolar family members and some of them after terrible manic episodes, they killed themselves a few days later. I worry the same for Kanye. Although I did laugh at "Kris Jong Un." I don't love the Kardashians but Kanye is an adult, unfortunately, he has to want the help.

• Sad
I don't really know what to believe, If Kanye is really cracked down to not taking his meds or just a PR stunt to promote his new album.

The Kardashians are a screwball family and Kanye is part of the Klan, anything is possible.

Reactions: 1