Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a crazy idea for a thread.

I know we have a Kardashian thread but now Kanye West is gunning for President, would a separate thread devoted to this laughable event be worthy?

Thank you Admin!

Well this is a rather odd situation, Kanye West for President? is this actually possible?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of people saying on Twitter that it’s tactical so that Trump wins? So Kayne takes votes from the other candidate meaning Trump ends up with the most votes

Reactions: 12
Over the past few years I feel like he’s shown signs of mental illness. I’m not saying that flippantly. Him and Kim in power would be an absolute farce I don’t think it’s even funny. The world is becoming a scary place

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A few years ago I would have said it's all just a big joke and no chance he would get in but after Trump got elected I am no faith in anyone having common sense anymore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With all the rumours floating about as to how “wealthy” he really is, I don’t think he could afford the $100 million + price tag it costs in a campaign to get someone into the White House.

I assume there’s been a delay in getting his meds to him in Wyoming during covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like he’s pass the psych assessment though 🤐
An insufferable narcissistic asshole in the White House.... excellent idea.

(I’m talking about Kim btw, not Donald or Kanye 😬)

#MAGAYE

Reactions: 3
Kanye running for president is the most 2020 thing that's happened this year so far.

It's so absurd but would fit the 2020 narrative so well that i actually NEED it to happen 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
It’s interesting to see how much Kanye and his views have changed since his first album was released. His friendship with Trump that’s developed over the last few years has honestly blown my mind because he would have been everything Kanye hated around 10-15 years ago.

His mother gave her all to raise an intelligent and informed son and he seems to have really lost his way since he lost her and seems to be becoming further worn down by the company he keeps. I definitely agree with the comments surrounding mental illness above as his behaviour has been majorly erratic at times and has become worse over the years. He seems to go through some long spells of having poor mental health, which is awful and from stuff we’ve seen in the past he doesn’t seem to have anyone who centres him like his mum did. Very sad, because behind all the shite he’s an accomplished writer and producer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Over the past few years I feel like he’s shown signs of mental illness. I’m not saying that flippantly. Him and Kim in power would be an absolute farce I don’t think it’s even funny. The world is becoming a scary place
He has bi polar.

Another racist president bleeping great. And believes slaves had a choice. He should be getting help quietly but I guess he is being enabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not a mental health expert but Kanye does seem to display signs of illness. he would be better campaigning against racism than splitting the vote and risking a racist back in the White House

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to take ye’s phone away from him. He has hot twitter fingers just like his boy Trump. And his whole “slaves had a choice” statement was disgusting & sad

Christ on roller skates, can you *imagine* Kim as The First Lady!
I genuinely don’t find it that different to melania and her reality tv star husband and I’m not just saying that to make the point. Once it would have sounded wild, but after melania I can picture Kim. She even already has her ‘cause’ with the unfair imprisonments. Kanye is still a little bit harder to imagine in the top job, granted.

Reactions: 2