Kalley Heiligenthal / Bethel Church

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this? Sorry for linking to the DM but it is the only mainstream site talking about it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...urrect-dead-two-year-old-daughter-prayer.html

This couple's daughter died in her sleep which is very sad. However, they are members of the Bethel Church, which is essentially a cult.
They have been trying to resurrect her for 5 days now. Meanwhile, their poor dead daughter Olive is at the morgue, it is not like she is on life support. There is NO chance of her coming back, she is dead. But they really believe that she could be resurrected.

They have another daughter who I really feel for. Death and grief are hard as a child, add this insanity to it and I can't even imagine what it is like.

Here is a video of the mother on stage at the church, in the grey t-shirt and glasses. She has just lost a child yet she is jumping around on stage singing "Olive, get out of that grave in Jesus' name." The poor child isn't even in a grave, she is in a freezer because her parents refuse to accept her death.

I am shocked at the thousands of people supporting their belief that their daughter will be resurrected. When this all comes crashing down, grief is going to hit them hard. It is all so disturbing.

Her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kalleyheili/?hl=en

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Gosh how awful, very disturbing and very sad, it’s frightening to me too that a 2 year old succumbed to sids (from what it looks like), as a new mother the thought of it terrifies me, I like to hope that by the age of 2 the risk is negligible so it’s broke me out in a cold sweat that it can happen to a 2 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh gosh this is one of the saddest things I’ve read in a long time. I had a late miscarriage at 18 weeks and since the second I got pregnant with my son 5 months later and since he was born (he’s now 2.5) I am just petrified of losing him. I can’t even imagine how they are feeling. Grief can make you do strange things :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am sorry to hear you had to go through the sadness of your loss and you are right it makes you even more cautious as a parent. Grief makes people react differently and I could never imagine doing it in such a public way :(

Thankyou so much. It was an absolutely awful time but my son has brought me complete joy. I totally agree in that I could never imagine doing it in such a public way. What a terribly sad situation 😢

• Sad