Kaleidoscope (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this? It’s quite an interesting premise, the episodes aren’t in order! They’re all called colours, and you can watch them in any order you like, but they all portray different events leading up to a heist. I’ve just let Netflix pick the order for me and I’ve only seen 2 so far, but I’ve really enjoyed the 2 I’ve seen. Lots at work watched it and were all talking about their watch order and it sucked me in.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen this? It’s quite an interesting premise, the episodes aren’t in order! They’re all called colours, and you can watch them in any order you like, but they all portray different events leading up to a heist. I’ve just let Netflix pick the order for me and I’ve only seen 2 so far, but I’ve really enjoyed the 2 I’ve seen. Lots at work watched it and were all talking about their watch order and it sucked me in.
We also let Netflix choose we really enjoyed it its quite a novel way to aire a show but it works.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I've finished it - watch it in any order but they say you should watch 'white' last. I enjoyed it - I think I got pretty lucky with the order I got, I looked up after what was the 'best' order and it was pretty much what I had.

Great series, such an interesting take that it doesn't matter which order you watch. Although the ending could have been better I think!

Reactions: 1