Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaitlyn is always trying to convince herself about how much fun she has with Kaedale.. how much she enjoys spending time with him. I know she loves him..but honestly it has to be exhausting keeping up with him all day. How much longer will she be able to control him? He seems to be growing big, strong and athletic.

Just like Abbie, her days seem to revolve around Kaedale and she takes him wherever he wants to go and cater's to his every whim.. seems like she is exhausted and just barely hanging on.. and appears so unhappy.

She really really seems like she needs time for herself.. her own friends, her own interests.
I think it's mom guilt cos she works and is a single parent. I understand that. But, it's not real life. She is not teaching him what happens in real life. Once teens hit he could be too much to handle if he doesn't get what he wants.

Reactions: 9
I've only watched her with the Massives and maybe 2 or 3 of her own. She's a snoozefest
She must say she is proud of him 100 times per snoozefest

She admitted on a previous vlog that "C's get degrees", so she was a crappy nursing student. No surprise that she can't figure it out with her own kid. Her parents seem to be successful and bright, it seems that Kaitlyn isn't following in their footsteps. I was shocked when she mused about trading in her filthy car for a truck so that she and Kaidale could camp across the country for the summer. Did she expect her parents to fund the trip? Isn't consistency important for Kaidale? That woman reeks of neediness and desperation.
I wonder if she has a BSN or just Nursing diploma

Kaitlin let’s her son run her life. It seems so staged most of the time. The van purchase was one of the dumbest things she has done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Agreed! Have you been a follower of Kaitlins along with The Maassholes? I have only watched a little here and there. I do know Kaidale is a wild child.😬
I can not remember ever seeing her disciplining him. He runs ahead and does not listen to her. I am curious about what her family thinks of her buying an old van and preparing it for a “cross country” adventure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can not remember ever seeing her disciplining him. He runs ahead and does not listen to her. I am curious about what her family thinks of her buying an old van and preparing it for a “cross country” adventure.
Nobody disciplins their kids anymore it seems.
Her family is probably thankful she's leaving and taking the wild child with her.
They need a break!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
ChickenGeorge! 😁 It has been a while! Happy Saturday.
No! If anything, the only one showing any signs of disciplining another is Kaidale. He hits and kicks. They probably think she is nuts driving that boy around the US in that van. I do too! 😹 Kaitlin seems to spiraling if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Kai

Thank goodness that Kaitlyn's parents are young and are involved with Kaidale because on her own, Kaitlyn can barely function. All of a sudden she has turned her apartment into a rainforest with her new plant obsession. I've not watched all of her videos so does anyone know if she shares a bedroom/bed with her growing son? He is going to be a big and strong young man and I don't think that she is equipped mentally or physically to handle him. Her videos are not very engaging because she can be such a Debbie Downer. As much as I loathe the grifting Maasholes, at least they try to be lively.
I wonder how she will water all those plants that are so high up it takes a step ladder to reach them.

ChickenGeorge! 😁 It has been a while! Happy Saturday.
No! If anything, the only one showing any signs of disciplining another is Kaidale. He hits and kicks. They probably think she is nuts driving that boy around the US in that van. I do too! 😹 Kaitlin seems to spiraling if you ask me.
Thanks I am glad to be back and I think Kaitlin has a few screws loose. She lets her son dictate just about everything. No boundaries here.

• Heart
So I didn't realize there was another thread just about K & K and I was posting about Kaitlin on the FA threads. I'm new to Tattle.life and so is this a British owned company? I am constantly cracking up at the comments here and over at the FA threads. I know I've seen reddit threads about the Massives and other vloggers too. I've watched a few of Josh's video's and that is how I found Tattle.life. I think it's hilarious ASS can't delete the comments here. I did post a comment a couple of weeks ago on his video and he took it off within a couple of hours. He is such a Pu$$y.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have watched many of their blogs and have concluded that she treats him like a friend not as a mother. She giggles at every thing he does. She often says we will do what ever he wants to do.

Reactions: 8
I have watched many of their blogs and have concluded that she treats him like a friend not as a mother. She giggles at every thing he does. She often says we will do what ever he wants to do.
I agree. She treats him like her best friend. As if they are two buddies living their best lives in that apartment. I don't think I've ever seen her discipline him it's like a big game to her. All about having fun and making his life perfect. It will be so interesting as he ages and realizes he can throw her around like a rag doll. John saw a glimpse of what hell that life would be and bailed, rightfully so. That kid climbs around on everything like a freaking wild animal and she just allows it. Seeing him perched up on her parent's countertops (or hers) is beyond disgusting. I could go on and on and on and on.... :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
I agree. She treats him like her best friend. As if they are two buddies living their best lives in that apartment. I don't think I've ever seen her discipline him it's like a big game to her. All about having fun and making his life perfect. It will be so interesting as he ages and realizes he can throw her around like a rag doll. John saw a glimpse of what hell that life would be and bailed, rightfully so. That kid climbs around on everything like a freaking wild animal and she just allows it. Seeing him perched up on her parent's countertops (or hers) is beyond disgusting. I could go on and on and on and on.... :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I find Kaitlyn to be a bit of an imbecile. Kaidale is a strong, fast and growing boy and she does nothing to rein him in. Jesus, she even wants to have a rooftop patio on their shaggin' wagon. I can't imagine what she is going to do when he escapes during one of their "adventures".

• Heart
She is really losing it. How does she stay focused on her nursing while buying plants, a van and now dying her her hair blonde. She is bored with life. I did find that she completed an 18 month nursing course after taking prerequisites.

Reactions: 7
She is really losing it. How does she stay focused on her nursing while buying plants, a van and now dying her her hair blonde. She is bored with life. I did find that she completed an 18 month nursing course after taking prerequisites.
I wonder who she & Kaidale went to the fair with? I don't think it was her parents or she would have filmed them. Do you think she got her hair touched up for a new man? She didn't seem like her usual Eeyore self.
1618352555437.png

• Haha
Kaitlin allows that kid to run tit. I get that she can't discipline him but holy crap her hands are gonna be full in a few years when he starts towering over her...I mean he beats the tit out of her now...imagine when he's bigger.....another one exploiting her kid so she can buy a house.... RIDICULOUS...and you KNOW it was ASA and PRICILLA who pushed her into the vlogging life with the prospects of getting "all the things" and cash from dumb asses who actually send them money.

Kaitlin allows that kid to run tit. I get that she can't discipline him but holy crap her hands are gonna be full in a few years when he starts towering over her...I mean he beats the tit out of her now...imagine when he's bigger.....another one exploiting her kid so she can buy a house.... RIDICULOUS...and you KNOW it was ASA and PRICILLA who pushed her into the vlogging life with the prospects of getting "all the things" and cash from dumb asses who actually send them money.
She is too dull to get an audience to buy her gas money for the shagin' wagon, much less to buy her a house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She is too dull to get an audience to buy her gas money for the shagin' wagon, much less to buy her a house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Do you really think they will sleep in the van? I thought it was all fake. Or may e I was in denial lol? Of course she can discipline Kaidale! She just chooses not to. He is a clever boy and he knows yes and no. Unfortunately mum says yes yes yes! I can understand the mum guilt but come on! I do believe she is being groomed by the Massives.

Reactions: 4
She's got her hands full with a camera and drone to film her little money maker. They are out on a pier. The water is choppy. She's by herself with him. He likes being in the water. What could go wrong?

kk2.png

kk1.png

Ummm...no comment

kk3.png

Completely healthy

kk.png

• Haha
I thought he was going to jump in that water!
She really is worthy of being Tinkerhog's best friend. She's got no personality, nothing original or cool in her videos and she's not very smart.
Why does she let him climb on everything? Sit wherever he wants (see photo above), and just generally run wild?
He is like a feral child.
She is like Eeyore. 🤣

• Haha
I thought he was going to jump in that water!
She really is worthy of being Tinkerhog's best friend. She's got no personality, nothing original or cool in her videos and she's not very smart.
Why does she let him climb on everything? Sit wherever he wants (see photo above), and just generally run wild?
He is like a feral child.
She is like Eeyore. 🤣
The end of the pier thing happens lot in her vlogs. It's terrifying and irresponsible! Where is child protection services in all this? He will go in one day and all he'll will break loose! If you do something willfully, and something bad happens, is it an accident or neglect?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I am seriously concerned with Kaitlyn's decision making and Kaidale's safety. That "adventurous boy" is going to end up in a tragic accident. What parent allows their child of any age to play on a railing on a suspension bridge? On behalf of potential patients who land in her JAX hospital, I want to thank Krazy Kaitlyn for going from full to part time in the hospital. That act alone has saved the lives of many patients. I'm not from there, but God forbid that I go on vacation, end up in hospital and see Nurse Crazy Eyes staring down at me with a syringe. Seriously, I can't believe that she has gone part-time because of youtube!! She needs to think of job security with a pension and benefits, not collecting a few shekels from a fly by night youtube channel.

Reactions: 5