Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not figure out exactly what she does on line. She is never clear about what she does. She can’t prescribe medication so what does she do?

I saw the thumbnail for one of her shorts on yt, the title is "spending life with this boy is a dream❤" and she's gazing at him. I just find it so creepy and weird. Yes people love their children but not.. like this? Do they?

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221206_184927.jpg

Probably a coincidence lol but look what I found on a YouTube video (about clutter)
A nurse who moved into a van over 3 months ago! Wouldn't it be funny if that commenter was talking about Kaitlyn? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what she does online? She sometimes starts at 5 AM so it can not be telemedicine. She just has an RN degree so she doesn’t have the ability to prescribe meds. The PDA with her son is really strange with all the hugging and kissing.

Reactions: 1
This moron just bought a time share deal on Hilton Head. She talks like her son is her boyfriend. There is something very wrong with her relationship with her son.

Does anyone know what she does online? She sometimes starts at 5 AM so it can not be telemedicine. She just has an RN degree so she doesn’t have the ability to prescribe meds. The PDA with her son is really strange with all the hugging and kissing.
She probably works for an insurance company. Doing data entry and or paperwork.