JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a complete hypocrite - she is the bully naming that fella for doing his job. Catch yourself on Julie.

Reactions: 5
She’s a complete hypocrite - she is the bully naming that fella for doing his job. Catch yourself on Julie.
she didn’t do herself many favours before this, shecertainly hasn’t done herself any favours now since last night 🙈

It’s almost time for a new thread #4, what title suggestions do we have?

Reactions: 3
Julie nearly got poor emmett the sack
Crying on her stories for her £30 back, though always has money for more makeup and tack.
(Far too long though lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The big hure is quiet today. She must have got jarred for being an absolute Disgrace
. How dare she. She has bought barely anything for that wain. It was her own fault and she's on ranting like a psycho. Its the charger earphones all over again. She's a big entitled hateful gulpin who expects everything for nothing. Raging when she has to buy anything herself. Big Julz down to earth? Not a bleeping hope. Shes a selfish bad tempered cow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At the end of the day he’s a lovely guy, out earning a living, during a pandemic, working with the public, probably surrounded by Covid tenfold, with the recent queues in Argos I seen, afraid of his backside catching something and taking it home to family, but here aslong as Julie gets her £30 for a mattress that she opened that’s all that matters! WAKE UP INSTAHUNS!! He is some mothers son, just like Danny is hers, would she like someone to treat him like this on social media to +50K people? I think not. What happened to all that ‘ oh #bekind ‘ carryon spouting from their mouths not so long ago? Alright, just because she hasn’t written her experience down on a post on her page, but what she has essentially done here is troll that poor guy on her Instagram platform. I think she should issue an apology out to him the day & the staff at Argos Coleraine for coming on & blasting their shop so much.

She’ll be down next week again collecting a new microwave for all her healthy cave meals, because her other one is probably burnt out 🙌🏼 ⚡
Agreed, shame on her. This treatment is not acceptable. I’ve already unfollowed her but will be informing other followers of this harassment of an Argos staff member who was only doing his job!!

Reactions: 4
New Thread title suggestion...

Down to earth? She’s up in Space, Just Julie is just a big disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At the end of the day he’s a lovely guy, out earning a living, during a pandemic, working with the public, probably surrounded by Covid tenfold, with the recent queues in Argos I seen, afraid of his backside catching something and taking it home to family, but here aslong as Julie gets her £30 for a mattress that she opened that’s all that matters! WAKE UP INSTAHUNS!! He is some mothers son, just like Danny is hers, would she like someone to treat him like this on social media to +50K people? I think not. What happened to all that ‘ oh #bekind ‘ carryon spouting from their mouths not so long ago? Alright, just because she hasn’t written her experience down on a post on her page, but what she has essentially done here is troll that poor guy on her Instagram platform. I think she should issue an apology out to him the day & the staff at Argos Coleraine for coming on & blasting their shop so much.

She’ll be down next week again collecting a new microwave for all her healthy cave meals, because her other one is probably burnt out 🙌🏼 ⚡
Not that her microwave is burnt out. It’s clogged with that much food and dirt. Near boked the time she showed it 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion -

Did Argos refund your mattress yet?
Bore off Julie, we're team Emmet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.