justcallmekirsty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely can't just be me who gets annoyed by her...

One minute on slimming world, next on keto then weight watchers........

Always skint but then always on holiday

Very, very odd

Reactions: 2
Surely can't just be me who gets annoyed by her...

One minute on slimming world, next on keto then weight watchers........

Always skint but then always on holiday

Very, very odd
Oh and don’t forget the ‘cute might delete later’ nowt cute about her and those slugs

She eats out a lot too, baffles me if trying to loose weight or save money
What annoys me is she guesses the syns / points (it seems) for her meals out... very misleading for followers who are actually trying to stay on plan!

Reactions: 1
I actually really like her - love that she gives no fucks, honestly wish I was more like that tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually really like her - love that she gives no fucks, honestly wish I was more like that tbh
Same here, she's one of the few SW/WW/whatever accounts I actually like, obviously it's all a personal taste thing but I usually agree with the vast majority of what she shares, her opinions etc.

It looks like she might be sacking off WW based on her stories today.

PS - from what I remember she openly despises Jack Towers which is all the more reason to love her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Naaah sorry guys I've gotta stick up for this one. Kirsty is real AF and I bleeping love her for her 'I don't give AF' attitude. She's been following WW and today after seeing that they're promoting child weight loss she called them straight out. She's one of the golden ones and more power to her..... hell I'm angry at who ever started this thread 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3