Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She grinds my gears more than anyone else. I can’t work out if it’s the constant smirk/smugness, the finger pointing when she talks or how she tries SO hard to make everything in her life seem perfect. Thoughts?

Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow a long while ago. Once the sneaky ads started that was the end for me. She’s better at disclosure now but the fact that she tried to conceal them initially wound me up. She’s too 50s housewife for me, with her pride in “dressing” the table, the trays of drinks for dinner parties and the deference to her “hubby”. The 40th party with the masks made my toes curl and the fact that they are minted but still getting brands to furnish their second home in Cornwall with furniture and log burners made me feel an unhealthy sense of rage for how Instagram rewards the already entitled. I found myself hate watching which isn’t a good place for either of us. I loved her feed to start with when it was just about her build but now it has been monetised it has lost all appeal.

Reactions: 16
After I wrote this thread I clicked unfollow as I realised it was pretty unhealthy to carry on watching :ROFLMAO: couldn’t agree more re ads. She comes across like she thinks she’s gods gift to the world and really isn’t likeable

Reactions: 7
She grinds my gears more than anyone else. I can’t work out if it’s the constant smirk/smugness, the finger pointing when she talks or how she tries SO hard to make everything in her life seem perfect. Thoughts?
All of this! I’m surprised it’s taken this long for a thread to be started. I was starting to wonder whether it was just me feeling this irritated at everything she does. You are bang on re the smirk the finger pointing 🙄. Totally bored of her “Just a little meets” too. Have gone from liking her account to hate watching - need to unfollow.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely agree with everything already written , I have nothing to add😁.

I unfollowed her when she started advertising Gousto, bizarrely that really wound me up , no idea why.

Smug and very irritating.

Reactions: 6
God she’s awful, so smug. Never seen anything like it - life of a bankers wife 😳

Reactions: 8
I only recently started following about a week ago, have now unfollowed lol that went well

Reactions: 6
I had followed for a longtime but now it’s nothing but Ads. The staged breakfast Ad with the kids was the deal breaker. I’m sure they are a lovely family but it felt so fake

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow a long while ago. Once the sneaky ads started that was the end for me. She’s better at disclosure now but the fact that she tried to conceal them initially wound me up. She’s too 50s housewife for me, with her pride in “dressing” the table, the trays of drinks for dinner parties and the deference to her “hubby”. The 40th party with the masks made my toes curl and the fact that they are minted but still getting brands to furnish their second home in Cornwall with furniture and log burners made me feel an unhealthy sense of rage for how Instagram rewards the already entitled. I found myself hate watching which isn’t a good place for either of us. I loved her feed to start with when it was just about her build but now it has been monetised it has lost all appeal.
Since the 40th Party I'm now convinced they are swingers, each to their own and all that but it is all very creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh yes unfollowed her months ago - she is so unlikable and dull cannot understand why so many follow her

I unfollowed her last year. Way too sickly for my liking. Nobody has a life that perfect. 🙄🙄🙄

I too unfollowed a few months ago because she started to piss me off. Always showing off her fancy things and how much money she has... bore off. Very unrelatable!

the Husband loves himself the stupid giggling she does when she films him really boils my piss 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.