Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like I’ve been blocked as my dog has an Insta account and if I search for her under his name, it’s all fine!
Yep! Welcome to the club! She blocked me for.. get this.. (this is how petty she is)... for liking a comment of someone who dared criticise her. She really is #justalittlepetty

If you look on her Facebook book at a post on 1st June 2020 she had upset a follower with her #weareallequal post. Her reply comes across quite patronising IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m glad it’s just not me who’s been blocked! I feel like I’m in a special club now 😂😂😂

Yep! Welcome to the club! She blocked me for.. get this.. (this is how petty she is)... for liking a comment of someone who dared criticise her. She really is #justalittlepetty

If you look on her Facebook book at a post on 1st June 2020 she had upset a follower with her #weareallequal post. Her reply comes across quite patronising IMO.
I’ve just read that post. God how patronising does she sound!

Reactions: 2
She’s always very busy. Always driving somewhere and being very, very busy. Yet, the only ‘creative’ thing produced so far is a picture made with mussels. Paid someone for a single story extension, Tom Howley puts in a kitchen, buys a sofa and then puts a load of tit in another room. Drives to Waitrose to be busy. Buys big barn thing and walks around it looking busy. Exposes small girl child on numerous occasions. I’ve seen some people on insta creating amazing stuff out of absolutely nothing. These people should be applauded not the bored corporate wives trying to justify their existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I can’t see the comment, has she deleted it?

She looks shockingly ill! Not sure if it’s the naff hat or terrible orange jacket.

Reactions: 1
So she’s doing up a barn in Cornwall (suspect it belongs to a family member or friend!). She’s so darn busy busy busy - yes trying to blag your existence as an ‘interior designer’. She reckons she’s an ambassador for Arlo & Co….mmmm well we had an interior designer (fully qualified I might add), to do our home a few years ago and she had connections with lots of major retailers eg Loaf etc, which meant she could pass discounts onto her clients. I suspect this is exactly what SJ is doing. She will also use this as a way to get trade discounted for her own build. She’s busy building up a network of companies to use ready for when she renovates the house they are in. No doubt she will do a blog post for them and most probably the architect too. Can’t expect SJ to pay full price for anything now can we, bring the Insta interior celeb that she (thinks she) is.

Reactions: 4
Don’t people spend years training or have a very decent backlog of projects to claim themselves ‘interior designer’? She put a sofa on a kitchen, painted a couple of walls and shoved a load of mismatched furniture in a living room. Oh I suppose there is the mussel art though ....

Oh and forget the recent ‘client project’ whereby the ‘client’ put a post up about her new kitchen with no reference whatsoever to SJ! Then SJ shared it and ‘client’ said ‘yeah thanks for your help’. Almost implying she’d recommended a paint colour. Client my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those cars always parked out front spoiling her beach view must drive her crazy
I’ve always thought that the location of her Cornwall holiday home may have great sea views, but it’s next door to a busy and popular restaurant/ pub which sometimes has live music, no privacy in the garden as people walk by, plus noise. Cars parking up all the time etc. I’m guessing she charges a substabtial weekly rental fee too. The small beach always looks busy. Each to their own I guess, but not for me. But then I choose privacy, whereas SJ over shares every mundane aspect of her life with online strangers 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought that the location of her Cornwall holiday home may have great sea views, but it’s next door to a busy and popular restaurant/ pub which sometimes has live music, no privacy in the garden as people walk by, plus noise. Cars parking up all the time etc. I’m guessing she charges a substabtial weekly rental fee too. The small beach always looks busy. Each to their own I guess, but not for me. But then I choose privacy, whereas SJ over shares every mundane aspect of her life with online strangers 😂
It looks idyllic when there are no other humans. But that’s going to be rare and if I paid to stay and had to keep looking at different vans out front id be so disappointed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.