Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord! Like another poster it has really shown how bad the house really is. But yes BIG land!
I think this is all to keep the followers interested as there is literally no content and her numbers dwindled fast in the last coupes of months 121k to 119!
I don’t believe for a minute that this festival was for her private enjoyment.
It is to keep the followers or even more likely to show the land potential for a business of some sort that they probably have in mind. SO YEAH, all very predictable!
Glamping business maybe?

Reactions: 4
Glamping business maybe?
I wonder. Despite SJ calling the land ‘a farm’, I can’t see them farming anytime soon. Glamping, weddings, or maybe they’ll build more. Who knows? As long as she keeps crowd interested until her next ‘project’ or a BIGGEST reno to date as she likes to put it 😳

Reactions: 3
I wonder. Despite SJ calling the land ‘a farm’, I can’t see them farming anytime soon. Glamping, weddings, or maybe they’ll build more. Who knows? As long as she keeps crowd interested until her next ‘project’ or a BIGGEST reno to date as she likes to put it 😳
Yeah, she can’t seem to say it’s potentially their second Reno!

She’s bloody lost it. She has said that a lot of people asked whether her festival was a public event 🤣🤣🤣 no just friends. No tit. Public event for 10 families. She’s lost it making that sort of stuff up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she called it an event, when it was really just a party in the garden, and people had to bring tents as no extra bedrooms in the house. Where we live, some of the neighbours have very large gardens and on warm evenings they’ve hired live bands and DJs, and had friends over. It’s actually been great to listen to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.