Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me Julie has become a topic of conversation on her daughter Anastasia Kingsnorth thread so to promote fairness and not allow this woman to drag her daughter further, this thread will highlight the latest knock off's, sponsorship by Daniel Wellington and the latest must have cushion for the stairs...and not forgetting those eyebrows that apparently piss people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Julie has officially made it!!

She will be so thrilled and no doubt guzzling down a skinny tit shake and dancing round her fake designer handbag in absolute glee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hopefully a YouTube channel will follow
I hope so too! I think we have still a lot to learn from hot sexy mama and I am sure there is lots more to come!

#cantwait #hotsexymama #hatersaintgotshitonme #designerlifestyle #luxurygoods #danielwellington #ad

Reactions: 10
Ahhh she's going to love this!! 😂 surely she be under Instagrammers though she has a bigger following then a few of the people on there
Don't inflate her ego further! 😂 She doesn't deserve a thread full stop but it wasn't right to derail Anastasia's thread for those who have no interest in what sexyhotmama wore or a fake Cartier bracelet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's wrong with her face? It's like she can't move her mouth properly to talk so she talks with her mouth in an O shape. Even her smiles are kinda U shaped rather than an actual smile that stretches across the face.

Reactions: 10
Me Julie has become a topic of conversation on her daughter Anastasia Kingsnorth thread so to promote fairness and not allow this woman to drag her daughter further, this thread will highlight the latest knock off's, sponsorship by Daniel Wellington and the latest must have cushion for the stairs...and not forgetting those eyebrows that apparently piss people off.
Can we stick (ana’s beggy mum) in the title so we know who she is 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a question. Her second name is Stanton? So who’s name did Ana take if she doesn’t know her biological dad?!

Reactions: 2
I have a question. Her second name is Stanton? So who’s name did Ana take if she doesn’t know her biological dad?!
I’ve always thought this too. Maybe she took the guy who she calls Dad’s name? Since we don’t know Atticus’ surname that would be my best guess

Reactions: 3
Did Julie marry Atticus' dad? She has been married before but I'm not sure whether it was Ana or Atticus' dad.

Reactions: 1
Ha this has made my day she’s only made it as far as micro influencers though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who really knows, seems like Julie’s been all over the place 🤔

On a serious note, I don’t think she was married to either of them but I’m not sure
I get the impression she’s a professional baby mumma.

She’s got a couple years to get knocked up once more if she tries hard enough.

Kerching

Reactions: 5
She became a single mum before the kids came along 😂 Dunno what it says about her that both baby daddies left when she was pregnant

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.