Julianne Hough

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is going to regret his.

I’ve always thought she was a bit of a fruitcake from some of the interviews she’s done in the past. I remember feeling really jealous of her wedding and adoring husband:
1401C9A3-23FC-44CB-B523-23E28DD63DF0.jpeg

Apparently now they are having marital problems...

She’s becoming the newest slow-moving car crash celebrity. How bizarre? That “exorcism” and all the weird post wedding “pray I’m still relevant” stuff really weirds me out. Like, you’re young hot and a talented dancer; just do that.

Reactions: 2
Just saw that there was a thread on her here even though it's not been updated in a while.

What was the whole "not straight" thing about? It felt attention seeking - almost like she was taking the mickey out of LGBT people and the struggles faced by coming out. I also saw a rumour a few days ago that she and her husband are back together.

She was also an appalling judge on DWTS - had a habit of saying some really rude things to pro dancers presumably so she'd get attention. Her brother is far better at it.

Reactions: 1
Just saw that there was a thread on her here even though it's not been updated in a while.

What was the whole "not straight" thing about? It felt attention seeking - almost like she was taking the mickey out of LGBT people and the struggles faced by coming out. I also saw a rumour a few days ago that she and her husband are back together.

She was also an appalling judge on DWTS - had a habit of saying some really rude things to pro dancers presumably so she'd get attention. Her brother is far better at it.
Pretty sure they are reconciled.He is such a mug for taking her back after the way she treated him.

Reactions: 1