Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread on Julia, where to start :D Every time I see her on social media, she is getting a new surgery - proper disturbed individual

Reactions: 10
No doubt she’s makin money for sure .. shes a very pretty girl I hope she doesn’t morph into every other plastic barbie out there

Reactions: 1
No doubt she’s makin money for sure .. shes a very pretty girl I hope she doesn’t morph into every other plastic barbie out there
I saw her before photos before getting the nose job and OMG what a difference she went from average to pretty

Reactions: 2
Her nose job was a massive improvement but i dont get the massive lips and bum. Looks like she is getting hee boobs done too so she is morphing into barbie

Reactions: 1
The nose job made her stunning but the fake ass is properly hilarious looking she’s built like a centaur now. Wtf was with her selling booty builder gym programs after getting it done, weird timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The nose job made her stunning but the fake ass is properly hilarious looking she’s built like a centaur now. Wtf was with her selling booty builder gym programs after getting it done, weird timing.
I definitely agree the nose job made a massive difference to her looks , FairPlay to her because her apartment looks absolutely beautiful 😍

Reactions: 2
I have to say I do like her, I think she is stunning and has an amazing body, I think Kneevo wants to be her 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah bit tone deaf of her. Who is gonna buy a booty workout program from a person who just got bum surgery 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I really like how open and honest she is about her surgeries but I do think it’s quite sad that she’s practically changing everything about herself

Reactions: 6
she was absolutely nothing to look at before her nose job. Her friend Tina is a right little woman too.

Reactions: 5
Yeah
she was absolutely nothing to look at before her nose job. Her friend Tina is a right little woman too.
Yeah, somebody said tina lives with her but i dont think so. She always seems to be travelling with a group..no idea why she still lives with her mom in dublin if she is so rich🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah
Yeah, somebody said tina lives with her but i dont think so. She always seems to be travelling with a group..no idea why she still lives with her mom in dublin if she is so rich🤣🤣
tina seems to be whoring it up in Portugal these days, got fanny surgery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3