Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo yeah if you could have a little look šŸ§

An correct me if I'm wrong but has shark eyes actually uploaded a video of him farting? I feel so embarrassed for the both of them. Smelly, fame hungry bastards.

Reactions: 4
ā€œDan film me whilst I move around on sofa pretending to be uncomfortable to look like Iā€™m so relateableā€ My partner could never heā€™d torment me for weeks if I asked him that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ dopey dan clearly just goes ā€œOkā€ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Oo yeah if you could have a little look šŸ§

An correct me if I'm wrong but has shark eyes actually uploaded a video of him farting? I feel so embarrassed for the both of them. Smelly, fame hungry bastards.
Scraping the bottom of a barrel - literally have no content left if you are filming yourself farting whether itā€™s fake farting or not!

ā€œDan film me whilst I move around on sofa pretending to be uncomfortable to look like Iā€™m so relateableā€ My partner could never heā€™d torment me for weeks if I asked him that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ dopey dan clearly just goes ā€œOkā€ šŸ¤£
Didnā€™t see any point in that video AT ALL. Trying so hard to be relatable but failing so hard

Reactions: 4
I cringed so hard for her I think Iā€™ve done myself an internal injury!

• Haha
Has anyone else spotted Olivia pushing hard with her aff links now sheā€™s suddenly realised she can make some money out of them?! She keeps making out sheā€™s doing it because she enjoys ā€˜sharing bargainsā€™ šŸ™„ greedy cow! She makes enough out of shilling products to impressionable and vulnerable members of the public as it is!

Attachments

Noticed she started the aff links a few weeks ago, like she's doing us all a favour. Theres just no end to their greed.

Also seen were near the end of this thread now, does anyone have a clue how to set up a new one when we need it?

Reactions: 2
Noticed she started the aff links a few weeks ago, like she's doing us all a favour. Theres just no end to their greed.

Also seen were near the end of this thread now, does anyone have a clue how to set up a new one when we need it?
Ugh, I saw Oliviaā€™s ad aff - bore off

New thread here. Come on over

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.