Juice Plus MLM #4 Chinderella has given birth to Oakie Doke, the JP girls are still a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, Thanks to @Loppylou89 for the thread title which won with 11 votes!

old thread; https://tattle.life/threads/juice-p...oh-babys-due-poor-harriet-hasnt-a-clue.30133/

Juice Plus re-cap, please add below;
Olivia Measures is still making up stories everyday about total nonsense, most of which are accompanied with a staged picture to add some context 😅Still injecting her face so she looks completely unrecognisable from 2 years ago when she was almost naked slut dropping at Ocean Beach with Wayne Lineker! She’s housed up with Sam aka ThugLife aka bitchtits aka fatboy. We still don’t know why she fell out with Lauren

Lauren Roberts is still using FaceTune on Every. Single. Picture of herself, leading us to think she actually believes she looks like that now! Split up with shirtless Lew Lew and still screeching down the phone on nights out

Harriett Aldridge, aka Chinderella, brilliant name. Has spent more time away from Oakie Dokie than she has with her since giving birth leading to us thinking she’s struggling to bond with her. Keeps posting post partum weight loss pictures but looks like she’s getting bigger each week? Still trying hard to be an influencer, still failing

Katie Joem/Ravey/Wren/whatevernameshechooses has the sickest child we’ve ever come across, poor thing is constantly sick. Got new TurkeyTeef, they’re enormous and awful.

Add anymore below tattlers….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @just.here.for.the.tea and congrats on the thread title @Loppylou89! You win a trip to Centre Parcs, unfortunately it’s at the same time as the JP leaders retreat and you’re sharing with Squeaky Lauren. Don’t get talked into doing any nakey cartwheels!

Katie Insert Second Name of Your Choice finally ran out of excuses and took poorly sick Lake on a trip to Florida to see Luke. She seemed surprised to find that Lake was sick after the flight even though it was only 2 weeks after her ear surgery, although the more cynical among us might wonder if this was a final last ditch attempt to stop Luke’s custody time. She also launched her Move and Manifest club. No one really know what it means but it’s something to do with showing “grad-id-toode” and doing yoga.

Speaking of gratitude, our friend Dani K was grateful for the air we breathe because it helps us stay alive. Wow, that’s deep man!

No one bothered commenting on anything Emma Sneddon did cos she only ever posts about running on her treadmill at 11pm even though so has all the time freedom in the world thanks to her juicy business.

Things were looking forward to -
It’s Natalie Young’s hen do soon. Olivia has had some hair delivered especially for the occasion. Watch out for JP huns posing in complicated bikinis with their hands in the air.

Will Katie finally reveal that she’s been in a relationship with Peter Andre lookalike Lloyd all along, and they never really spilt up?

Loads of those weird quarter turn arms up vids from Harriet where she try’s to show us that she’s lost loads of baby weight and it’s not just a good pair of sucky in leggings, honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m really pissed off with Emma Leyland… did anyone follow her for a while and see she got a new black dog a few months ago whilst living in her big house in Scotland.. well this dog has miraculously disappeared, as well as her cats. I’ve messaged her nicely to ask what happened to them and she blocked me 🤬. Get the feeling she may have dumped them off and just taken the chaiwawa’s to her new pad in Manchester.
I’m not a fan of pets being given up like that 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m really pissed off with Emma Leyland… did anyone follow her for a while and see she got a new black dog a few months ago whilst living in her big house in Scotland.. well this dog has miraculously disappeared, as well as her cats. I’ve messaged her nicely to ask what happened to them and she blocked me 🤬. Get the feeling she may have dumped them off and just taken the chaiwawa’s to her new pad in Manchester.
I’m not a fan of pets being given up like that 😢
All these JP huns are like that. I’ve lost count of how many dogs Kadie has rehomed. I was shocked she brought these 2 she’s got now over with her

Reactions: 5
Ahh thanks for voting for me guysss! Although I can’t take the credit for chinderella I’m sure I saw someone else come up with it but I can’t remember who so should out to them too!

As for the trip to centre parcs, @SaintLeo i am unfortunately busy every single day for the rest of my life so I am unable to attend but if you’d like to take my place, I will gladly give it up for you 😏

I saw Tiana Thomas pop up on Facebook the other day, I forgot I was even friends with her on there but does anyone know why she left JP?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh thanks for voting for me guysss! Although I can’t take the credit for chinderella I’m sure I saw someone else come up with it but I can’t remember who so should out to them too!

As for the trip to centre parcs, @SaintLeo i am unfortunately busy every single day for the rest of my life so I am unable to attend but if you’d like to take my place, I will gladly give it up for you 😏

I saw Tiana Thomas pop up on Facebook the other day, I forgot I was even friends with her on there but does anyone know why she left JP?
i don’t think she has left essentially but she’s definitely gone quiet since she’s started her lash business. But claims she lost all her weight with the products from the beginning of the year to now.

Reactions: 1
I think its a flex that she isn’t breastfeeding eg “look what I can do”.
How does alcohol fit into the healthy nutrition and weight loss narrative? They're empty calories at the end of the day. They're such hypocrites

Shark Eyes looks absolutely done in. Probably exhausted and pissed off at having to do all of the parenting for Okie Dokie while Big Chin poses, gets her tit brows done, goes to the gym, drinks, poses some more, doesn’t even attempt to breast feed, attends their crappy cult ‘business’ events, increases her desperation to make it as an influencer, prays on ‘mummas’ etc etc etc. Wonder if he’s realised he’s married a narcissist / tit mother yet.

Attachments

• Heart
Does anyone know if you can actually leave Juice Plus, seeing as it’s a one-off sign up fee? Just curious!

Reactions: 2
Lauren Roberts' story of her and Emma on the balcony naked 🤢
There are no words . . . such an inspirational boss babe 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is so desperate for attention, even my cringe is cringing for Lauren at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.