Jude Law

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I most certainly would 😁.

I’m watching The Crimes of Grindelwald. and he is ❤, ageing suits him.

Reactions: 3
Haven't seen him in anything for ages, but anyone that starts bleeping the nanny makes them very unattractive to me.

But I wonder what what the toddler that Sadie frost let wonder around a Soho house the morning after people were off their face and ate some E's from the floor (allegedly) is up to now. I don't know why I remember these things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would. Don’t want a relationship so shagging the nanny wouldn’t phase me 😂😂

And I say that like I stand a chance 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
He did look good in The crimes of Grindelwald. I swear I read that when he was married to Sadie they used to swing with the other couples

Haven't seen him in anything for ages, but anyone that starts bleeping the nanny makes them very unattractive to me.

But I wonder what what the toddler that Sadie frost let wonder around a Soho house the morning after people were off their face and ate some E's from the floor (allegedly) is up to now. I don't know why I remember these things 🤣
She’s now a model. Her name is Iris.

He’s hot in The Young Pope.

Good looking but I imagine he’s a midget? Always looks short?

He did look good in The crimes of Grindelwald. I swear I read that when he was married to Sadie they used to swing with the other couples
Wasn’t it Pearl Lowe and Danny Goff , I’m sure I read it in a Sunday rag years ago. Pearl left London for the country and sobered up after that . Iirc Jude fell for her and I suppose it didn’t help the marriage.

He also has a voice I find incredibly attractive ❤. I do like a good voice.

I’m on a roll , the film was tit and I cannot see why Eddie Redmayne is highly regarded as an actor . He mumbles and is a posh git in all he does.

All done 😁

Last edited:
I met him once, wasn’t a huge fan before, but oh my god, whatever it is.. he has it, he held my (and my friends hand) a little too long, a little too tight,( in the most incredible way) when we were shaking hands when being introduced, and he really looked in your eyes. He oozes attractiveness and seems liked a genuinely lovely guy. Went out of his way to to be friendly and we obviously didn’t get the works, god only know what happens when he is into someone.. they would have no chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw/met him when he was with Sienna Miller. I was sitting outside a cafe in Primrose Hill with my dog and Sienna Miller stopped while walking her two tiny dogs (with him) to come over to say hello to me and my dog, she was tiny but he was stood back do I didn’t notice how tall he was. He did say hello! 😄

Reactions: 4
He's def had a hair transplant - he was losing his hair 15 years ago and but still has no bald spot today

Reactions: 2

Ah I remember that! I was a nanny on the same street and knew the nanny at they had at the time. Oh the stories I could tell!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I was in soho house the night after. The bouncer pulled me and my mate out of the loo 🙈🤪. They started to get stricter after that toddler incident, well for a few weeks anyhow. I had to pretend I was being sick, as an explanation as to why we were in the loo together 🙈

• Wow
What can you spill?
Yeah , that’s what this thread (and half this forum at the moment) is for! Of course we don’t want you to reveal anything about yourself you aren’t comfortable with but surely you can tell us some juicy stuff about the two of them without doing that ? You would be very popular .... 😉

Iris was the toddler. She’s a model now. Of course.
Are any of the offspring of the primrose hill set not ? Seriously

i would love to spill and just typed some out but if anyone from their team reads here, they’ll be able to sue the nanny they had at the time as we all had to sign confidentiality clauses. If I said ‘baby and toddler’ as part of the story (which is very boring without details) they’d be able to age the kids and work out who the nanny was. Sorry, I should have never said a word! I think it was more Sadie anyway. I did see him with the kids and they’d say hi and so then he would. He was always friendly and polite, not up himself. This was all pre Daisy days (the nanny he shagged)