Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skip most of the stories when he is in them. I find it uncomfortable viewing. Plus I can't understand what he says and she doesn't use captions.

Reactions: 6
Is he her biological brother or brother in law? Either way I find the way she acts around him very cringe. If it’s her biological brother them that slow-mo video is just disturbing.

Reactions: 5
Is he her biological brother or brother in law? Either way I find the way she acts around him very cringe. If it’s her biological brother them that slow-mo video is just disturbing.
It's her biological brother which makes it all the weirder. She's even called him "Jottie and hottie" because apparently she got lots of messages off of people saying how hot he is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
"Ask me anything" ....errrrr ok ....Do you secretly fancy your twit of a brother, Jo ?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
State of her nails around the cuticles. I can’t believe if it’s a professional who’s done that 😳

Reactions: 4
Ah man I’ve just stumbled across this and gutted her names on here I really like her 🙈 granted her brother is slightly odd like!

Ah man I’ve just stumbled across this and gutted her names on here I really like her 🙈 granted her brother is slightly odd like!
We all liked her thats the annoying thing about it, she was one of the best and humble accounts on insta, a modest colourful home (in the midst of Hinch grey madness at the time) lots of tips, cleaning and motivation, now she has sold out to #ad #brand partner #aff
She NEVER cleans anymore and her house is filthy at times.
I like her as a person, I'm sure she is lovely but her account just isn't the same, she was jottie for gawd sakes the woman with the journal who talked us through tasks and lists, ahh I miss those days 😄
Now it's random shite with #ads thrown I and her weird brother 😐

Reactions: 14
We all liked her thats the annoying thing about it, she was one of the best and humble accounts on insta, a modest colourful home (in the midst of Hinch grey madness at the time) lots of tips, cleaning and motivation, now she has sold out to #ad #brand partner #aff
She NEVER cleans anymore and her house is filthy at times.
I like her as a person, I'm sure she is lovely but her account just isn't the same, she was jottie for gawd sakes the woman with the journal who talked us through tasks and lists, ahh I miss those days 😄
Now it's random shite with #ads thrown I and her weird brother 😐
And an awful lot of "work trips" and weekends away with her mates 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I used to like her but feel she isn't being the best mother and is being quite selfish. She is always saying she can't wait for her "me time" and to pass Seren over to her dad. All mums feel like that sometimes (including me), but she always gets to go away quite often and leaves Seren being looked after by someone else. She should spend more time with Seren. Seren's parents have split up and now Seren's sort of losing her mother too in the process. I used to find Seren annoying to watch but lately have felt more sympathy for her. All Jo seems to care about is her brother and "me time". She also hardly cleans anymore and the cleaning she does share now is cleaning we all have to do on a basic basis. I'm sure she's nice to have as a friend and she's a laugh on a night out but I don't agree with some of the things she's done.

Reactions: 16
I think for me, there’s no shame in needing some “me time”. Not even any shame in going away. I’m not with my daughters dad. And i just went to Ibiza for one night. I needed a break and I knew if I stayed in the house, I would have ended up doing house work and it’s not a break. However, I’ve been very present with my daughters the whole time. We’ve been to haven for a week, we’ve been on many play dates, we’ve had friends over, they’ve been to friends, I’ve lost count of the amount of parks we’ve visited 😂 the point is, it’s fine to have a break but you need to be doing something worthy of needing a break. Being a single parent is hard. But from what I’ve seen, she doesn’t do all that much with Seren so I don’t see where the need for a break comes in

Reactions: 10
I think for me, there’s no shame in needing some “me time”. Not even any shame in going away. I’m not with my daughters dad. And i just went to Ibiza for one night. I needed a break and I knew if I stayed in the house, I would have ended up doing house work and it’s not a break. However, I’ve been very present with my daughters the whole time. We’ve been to haven for a week, we’ve been on many play dates, we’ve had friends over, they’ve been to friends, I’ve lost count of the amount of parks we’ve visited 😂 the point is, it’s fine to have a break but you need to be doing something worthy of needing a break. Being a single parent is hard. But from what I’ve seen, she doesn’t do all that much with Seren so I don’t see where the need for a break comes in
I agree, she seems to spend more time dealing with her brother and his issues, which is nice that she cares, but obviously Seren has needs and seems to take a back seat

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree, there's no shame in needing and wanting alone time but she gets alone time like every other week and hardly has any time with her daughter. I feel for Seren as she's had to cope with her parents splitting up and then her mum's always off out or jetting away. When she went to Iceland for that wedding, she could have taken Seren as I believe there were other children there? I'd have more sympathy if it were rare she got alone time but she gets a lot of time alone and only had 1 child to look after. And then when she does see Seren, she spoils Seren and has to over compensate for the missed time spent with her so much, so maybe that's why Seren is hard work because she is used to getting her own way and being spoilt because Jo is always having to make it up to her.

Reactions: 3
I only found her account a couple of months or so ago, but I found her kind of refreshing. I hadn’t seen her kid much but assumed she just wasn’t exploiting her as much as others do. The brother, yes, absolutely I had noticed that weird relationship!

Wonder if she’ll blow up more as she’s famous now for working out the tables at McDonald’s?!

Reactions: 1
I only found her account a couple of months or so ago, but I found her kind of refreshing. I hadn’t seen her kid much but assumed she just wasn’t exploiting her as much as others do. The brother, yes, absolutely I had noticed that weird relationship!

Wonder if she’ll blow up more as she’s famous now for working out the tables at McDonald’s?!
As soon as she posted that, I did wonder if she had set it up for the papers as free publicity for her account. Her childish OTT reaction to the whole situation came across as fake

As soon as she posted that, I did wonder if she had set it up for the papers as free publicity for her account. Her childish OTT reaction to the whole situation came across as fake
Definitely contacted the paper herself, or someone she knows did. Omg the cackling was out of control, make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how it's so funny about the McDonald's table? It's all she keeps posting about in her stories, she loves the limelight. She said yesterday her love life was a shambles, shame she isn't investing time in to her daughter also!

I don't understand how it's so funny about the McDonald's table? It's all she keeps posting about in her stories, she loves the limelight. She said yesterday her love life was a shambles, shame she isn't investing time in to her daughter also!
I know. Saying how mortified she is, but you can tell she’s absolutely loving it. Otherwise she wouldn’t go on and on about it. Then coming back to say it’s been picked up by another paper etc. Cringing 😬

Reactions: 6