Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously this guy should come with a warning sticker. A complete waste of space with a victim complex! His perverse actions in the past have ruined lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well that Q&A was so uncomfortable. Also, she’s just shaved her dog because it was matted so bad! Grottie witch should have the poor thing taken off her

Reactions: 4
I’m not being funny is there something up with her? It’s just unbelievable how buzzing the house is all the time, do you think it’s set up just to have content? As for Big bad Ben I’m not buying someone thinking he’s that much of a catch to message about it, he probably sent it himself. Stop trying to make Ben happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
4 kids and a dog? No. You have one child. And his children visit now and again. Grow up and stop exploiting someone else’s children. I know their mother is fuming with all this. The kids come back filthy and ill every time. 💯 her house is that filthy. She will clean one thing and just sit there rest of the day on her phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
4 kids and a dog? No. You have one child. And his children visit now and again. Grow up and stop exploiting someone else’s children. I know their mother is fuming with all this. The kids come back filthy and ill every time. 💯 her house is that filthy. She will clean one thing and just sit there rest of the day on her phone.
I can well believe it. She’s a right scruff, we’ve always known it. Nobody in their right mind would want their children left in the care of that woman or staying in her house.

Wheres to the Q and A session??? Or have they now realised that everyone is aware that the fantastic Ben is a work shy scrounger who is permanently off sick at tax payers expense whilst trying to sell pound land products over social media!!! What makes it worst, she knows his past and is still promoting him after what he put everyone through, she's disgusting!

• Sad
Wheres to the Q and A session??? Or have they now realised that everyone is aware that the fantastic Ben is a work shy scrounger who is permanently off sick at tax payers expense whilst trying to sell pound land products over social media!!! What makes it worst, she knows his past and is still promoting him after what he put everyone through, she's disgusting!
They’ll have had loads of questions about what he does for a living, etc etc, so they’ll be trying to work out how to answer… I wonder if she ever posts it?

She’s thick and desperate for any bloke and he’s tagged onto her. Figure if he does an advert for pink stuff will make his fame and fortune.
Im surprised any brand wants to work with her tbh.

She’s thick and desperate for any bloke and he’s tagged onto her. Figure if he does an advert for pink stuff will make his fame and fortune.
Im surprised any brand wants to work with her tbh.
I get the impression her self esteem is so low she will latch onto any man who shows her attention regardless of their reputation. She's definitely not the brightest spark

I get the impression her self esteem is so low she will latch onto any man who shows her attention regardless of their reputation. She's definitely not the brightest spark
And she has a degree .. beggars belief tbh..it’s that stupid laugh she does… aggravating to my core 😣

Reactions: 2
And she has a degree .. beggars belief tbh..it’s that stupid laugh she does… aggravating to my core 😣
Clearly not a degree in hygiene. She comes across as someone who would go after dads in the playground. Her behaviour with her brother highlights her flirty man eater behaviour

Reactions: 1