Joss Whedon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has all come about due to ray fisher putting his head above the parapet. He played cyborg in justice League & said Joss was a weeble! (I'm paraphrasing) Warner said no worries we will investigate. Result = ray fisher sacked from the upcoming flash movie so poor show by wb

Reactions: 6
He had an affair with the actress who played Faith
I think that was an assumption people made. I read that it was more of an "if you don't sleep with me, you won't get this role" scenario. But he did have affairs with actresses and crew members he worked with over 15 year period according to his wife.

Reactions: 1
Interesting tidbit I read elsewhere and I don't know if it's true but if it this ...its disgusting. Given Carpenter's recount of Whedon telling her she looked 'fat' at 126 pounds, it makes you wonder:

Josh Whedon used to weigh the young female cast members weekly and rage if they went over 110lb. Buffy, Willow, Cordelia, Harmony and Fred in Angel were all borderline anorexic trying to keep below that weight. Meanwhile the guy playing Angel ballooned in Angel from how he was in Buffy and nobody said a thing to him which will be why he isn't speaking out. Other anorexic cast members included Eve in Angel and Nina the werewoman.

Also, Boreanaz has wiped his instagram after fans have been telling him to speak up.:oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Interesting tidbit I read elsewhere and I don't know if it's true but if it this ...its disgusting. Given Carpenter's recount of Whedon telling her she looked 'fat' at 126 pounds, it makes you wonder:

Josh Whedon used to weigh the young female cast members weekly and rage if they went over 110lb. Buffy, Willow, Cordelia, Harmony and Fred in Angel were all borderline anorexic trying to keep below that weight. Meanwhile the guy playing Angel ballooned in Angel from how he was in Buffy and nobody said a thing to him which will be why he isn't speaking out. Other anorexic cast members included Eve in Angel and Nina the werewoman.

Also, Boreanaz has wiped his instagram after fans have been telling him to speak up.:oops:
This is so unsettling!

Nina was played by Jenny Mollen and she had a history of eating disorders, I remember reading about it in her book.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think that was an assumption people made. I read that it was more of an "if you don't sleep with me, you won't get this role" scenario. But he did have affairs with actresses and crew members he worked with over 15 year period according to his wife.
I’m pretty sure it was confirmed by her

I had always assumed that the ‘young woman’ he had an affair with on the set of Buffy might have been part of the crew rather than the main cast - that’s wild if it was Eliza! I just googled it, I see that it’s a pretty wide-held view that it was her. No one ever seems to have confirmed, though.

I think people assumed it was her because of the character she played and because she was in that other show he made but I don't think any of the affairs were long term. It's all hearsay. I don't believe she would speak out in support of Charisma if it were true because she'd be putting herself in the firing line. If it was an actress on the show I'd be looking at who hasn't spoken out.

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with DB? Why has he not said anything and deleted all post on Instagram!? Is he next to be accused?

I can’t get over this guy, trumpeting himself as a feminist whilst treating his wife and female members of his cast and crew in this manner. I mean weighing the female cast? I had read some things on blind item sites in the last but not at this level or volume. Astonishing

Marti Noxon has given her support to Charisma and the others. This is a big deal, it says a lot that she’s speaking out, she was involved in a lot of the writing, directing, and production side of both Buffy and Angel.

“I would like to validate what the women of Buffy are saying and support them in telling their story. They deserve to be heard,” Noxon wrote on Twitter. I understand where Charisma, Amber, Michelle and all the women who have spoken out are coming from.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sure I’ve seen a quote from SMG where she says that David always had his trousers off and how everyone had seen him naked.

• Sick
  • Sad
Shocker that a Male feminist is a creep. They're always creeps. They hide behind the whole "I respect women you know, I'm a feminist!" to be creeps. duck Joss.

Reactions: 11