Josie Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread on this stupid bint so thought I'd start one!
She really annoys me and her parenting is shite. In her recent insta story her little boy is licking her face while she's laughing and telling him to stop it. I think he's going to be a right little bastard!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh yes, thank you for this! I’ve loathed this woman since she was on Big Brother, and still can’t believe she won. She awful, a very sly, manipulative piece of work. I’d love to know what really went on with her and John James. Not that it was a real relationship anyway, but they lived together after the series finished and there was an implication that she may have assaulted him, and that’s why the ‘relationship’ ended so abruptly. It was a big scandal at the time.

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad there's a thread on this twit.
I can't stand her, she seems so fake and try hard.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand her.
I will be honest, I don’t know much about her - but I have a huge dislike for her. I did used to watch Big Brother, and I think the year she was on is the year I stopped watching.
She bored me to death on it, and I have no idea how she won.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, I thought I was the only one who disliked her on big brother, she was pretty horrible to them all, had that toxic showmance with John James-imagine living with that for six weeks and lacked joy throughout the whole thing. It was that series that it really started to go down hill.

Shes a massive anti vaxxer and conspiracy theorist as well. She's shared loads of posts by the crazy American Kennedy brother before his account got closed down and tonight she's shared a post by Beverly Turner who reckons we will all end up with a microchip in our arms to get in a pub 😂

Reactions: 5
She's thick as tit. & I found her temporary transformation as some sort of fitness guru when she lost tonnes of weight bleeping laughable. When she was in the BB house she was a big fat sloth who couldn't even be arsed to get out of bed most days and then we're expected to believe she's running 400 miles every day, or whatever she was claiming? Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see when Josie and her boyfriend dressed up as Fred and Rose West and uploaded a clip to Instagram of them joking about burying their kids in the garden? They got so much stick for it, and rightfully so. It was in pretty poor taste. They took it down very quickly when it didn’t get the response they were obviously hoping for, but you’d have to be monumentally thick not to realise how offensive that could be.

• Wow
Never bought the whole jolly Bristolian shtick in Big Brother. She had a real nasty streak about her. Can't believe she's still getting any sort of work to be honest.

She’s very manipulative. Always has been. Like when she fell in the sea during a live segment on This Morning last summer. She obviously did it on purpose to get a few laughs and of course people fell for it.

Reactions: 3
I haven't kept up with her at all, but I remember her from BB when she spent most of her time 'under the doona' with John James. She seemed into him on the show (if I remember) when he would never even kiss her on screen, just 'under the doona.' Tragic.

• Haha
I haven't kept up with her at all, but I remember her from BB when she spent most of her time 'under the doona' with John James. She seemed into him on the show (if I remember) when he would never even kiss her on screen, just 'under the doona.' Tragic.
He didn’t find her remotely attractive, that’s why. He was a huge Big Brother fan and knew that a showmance guaranteed airtime. He was also shrewd enough to realise that getting together with an ordinary looking woman who was slightly on the chubby side would make people warm to him. That’s what happened. John James and Josie developed a huge, almost cult like following of a certain kind of lady who were totally devoted to them and their every move, and also completely savage in their behaviour.

Josie was so possessive and didn’t like him talking to the other girls in the house. There was a housemate called Sunshine who always got on with JJ, and when they left the house they went shopping together. Josie had a tantrum on Twitter and then set her followers on Sunshine. It was vile. Proper bullying behaviour.

John James had his own issues and I’ve often wondered if he was closeted. He turned up on Love Island Australia but had a tantrum and quit when none of the women fancied him 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
He didn’t find her remotely attractive, that’s why. He was a huge Big Brother fan and knew that a showmance guaranteed airtime. He was also shrewd enough to realise that getting together with an ordinary looking woman who was slightly on the chubby side would make people warm to him. That’s what happened. John James and Josie developed a huge, almost cult like following of a certain kind of lady who were totally devoted to them and their every move, and also completely savage in their behaviour.

Josie was so possessive and didn’t like him talking to the other girls in the house. There was a housemate called Sunshine who always got on with JJ, and when they left the house they went shopping together. Josie had a tantrum on Twitter and then set her followers on Sunshine. It was vile. Proper bullying behaviour.

John James had his own issues and I’ve often wondered if he was closeted. He turned up on Love Island Australia but had a tantrum and quit when none of the women fancied him 😂
The stuff you lot know - makes me laff :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Didn't her granny go to prison for drug running, or did I completely hallucinate that?

• Haha
  • Wow

God I remember all this. This was the last series of bb with the 24/7 live feed. I have to admit I was really invested in this series 😂 but some of the fans were actually crazy. There was a thread on digital spy called the John James and josie appreciation thread and it used to get so ugly when their fans turned against each other (bit like here tbh😂😂😂).

I got to know a few people on twitter during the series (twitter was new and fun back then) and some of them went to a 'reunion party' the triple j'ers had arranged in Bristol a few months after the show. John and josie were filming their channel 5 reality show at the time and the fans paid them to make a personal appearance 🤣 By the night of the party they were pretty much over. He spent the night hardly talking to anyone (Inc josie) and being awkward and she got wrecked and spent most of the night slagging him off 😂

God I remember all this. This was the last series of bb with the 24/7 live feed. I have to admit I was really invested in this series 😂 but some of the fans were actually crazy. There was a thread on digital spy called the John James and josie appreciation thread and it used to get so ugly when their fans turned against each other (bit like here tbh😂😂😂).

I got to know a few people on twitter during the series (twitter was new and fun back then) and some of them went to a 'reunion party' the triple j'ers had arranged in Bristol a few months after the show. John and josie were filming their channel 5 reality show at the time and the fans paid them to make a personal appearance 🤣 By the night of the party they were pretty much over. He spent the night hardly talking to anyone (Inc josie) and being awkward and she got wrecked and spent most of the night slagging him off 😂
Oh yes I remember that, it was called the JJJ thread. Some of them spent hundreds of pounds trying to vote out anyone up against either John James or Josie in an eviction. bleeping nutters.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I disliked her on BB. I just remember her laying in bed all day sucking her thumb, and acting bitchy towards some of the other women.

Live feed Josie and the H/L version totally diffent people.
We had a massive thread on DS pointing out when they used to "edit" scenes
anything that showed more negative sides just got deleted.

Endless hours of them showing a duvet and they wondered why ratings for the live feed dipped.
When Govan got evicted she really freaked out they would spend hours in the bathroom bitching
and never once shown in the highlights

There is another thread on here for her, I remember it because there was a thing where her little boy was drinking beer and she just let him and thought it was funny and then when people criticised her for it out some nasty story on Instagram telling everyone to get a life basically.

Can’t stand her, ever since big brother, I’ve always thought she was mean and her fake clumsiness and jollyness is all an act. Can’t believe she still manages to get herself on telly to be honest and I’m surprised this morning still hire her with all the anti-vax things she posts when they try to convey a complete by the book image when it comes to covid (even though they completely brushed aside Rochelle and holly going away over Christmas).