Joshua Richie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow him? I see he is going away on holidays? Is England still not in lockdown? I did not think you could fly yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm embarrassed to admit I do follow him, he's an over grown teenager 🤦‍♀️ I think you can go abroad now though

Reactions: 2
Me too 🤦‍♀️🙈 He is sort of my guilty pleasure 🥴🤣

I did feel for him on the Charlotte Show as he had never been in a serious relationship and Charlotte just couldn't give him a break with wanting to ramp things up another level constantly. The age gap just didn't work in their case. No saying he was blameless but did feel sorry for him at times.

Me too 🤦‍♀️🙈 He is sort of my guilty pleasure 🥴🤣

I did feel for him on the Charlotte Show as he had never been in a serious relationship and Charlotte just couldn't give him a break with wanting to ramp things up another level constantly. The age gap just didn't work in their case. No saying he was blameless but did feel sorry for him at times.
Yeah I just think he is full of himself. He was no angel on that show. I did feel for him at times also but he did get into a argument with Charlotte for a silly reason also on that show. He did seem to have lots of people over in lockdown. Josh is very like his dad I think look wise.

I see Josh and Dean Gaffney are in Ibiza staying in the same hotel as Holly and Zahida. That must be awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know anything about the parties him and his friends have been throwing in the UK and now in Ibiza?

Just seems weird they ask if anyone wants to come to a private party. Why would you invite a load of randoms to your private party?

I’m wondering why I’m the only one who dislikes him?

I find him very arrogant and cocky. He thinks he is above everyone else and as if he’s some top celebrity. He used to write threats on Twitter all the time about Charlotte and their relationship, he couldn’t just let things go and move on. He still has a lot more maturing to do.

Reactions: 4
Just seen videos of josh and his crew on hols. I say there the biggest druggies going. You can see it in his eyes. And not long ago he was saying Charlotte was on ket and he touches notting total BS. She made a lucky escape he will never grow up

Reactions: 6
What has happened with this generation omg the girls look vile plastic and the boys getting botox fillers 2 it's so wrong.