JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is making a mockery of SW. He fat shames himself and everyone else with saying tit like “fat twit Tuesday” I cannot stand his attitude!

Reactions: 7
It's like Keith Lemon doing a Harry Prickard parody account. Sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is making a mockery of SW. He fat shames himself and everyone else with saying tit like “fat twit Tuesday” I cannot stand his attitude!
I can't say nothing because I'm the first to crack the fat jokes about myself. It takes the power away from the sort of people who are clearly building up to make one towards me. The look of disappointment on their faces when I get in there first and ruin their plan to shock or upset is priceless but I'm past caring what people think any more 😊

Reactions: 1
I’m new to his page and I cant help but think, what a crock of tit!! He seems more off plan than on plan, so what’s the point? The amount of pizza pictures and takeaways on his page - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️

The whole principal of SW seems to be missing from a lot of ‘SW’ pages these days and it’s more about saying you’re following the plan, getting discounts on tit and ‘living ya best life’ 😤

Reactions: 5
I’m new to his page and I cant help but think, what a crock of tit!! He seems more off plan than on plan, so what’s the point? The amount of pizza pictures and takeaways on his page - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷‍♂️

The whole principal of SW seems to be missing from a lot of ‘SW’ pages these days and it’s more about saying you’re following the plan, getting discounts on tit and ‘living ya best life’ 😤
Only thing in his favour is he actually states in his bio that he's mainly off plan so at least he's being honest, unlike that twit Prickard.

Reactions: 6
If he’s going to hardly follow the plan fair enough, but what I have a problem with is him posting off plan meals/binges and using the #slimmingworld, #healthyeating etc. If people search for weight loss inspiration on insta and they see his posts, what are they going to think? Slimming World gets enough flack as it is.

Reactions: 3
If he’s going to hardly follow the plan fair enough, but what I have a problem with is him posting off plan meals/binges and using the #slimmingworld, #healthyeating etc. If people search for weight loss inspiration on insta and they see his posts, what are they going to think? Slimming World gets enough flack as it is.
But Slimming World are quite happy to let people like him and Prickard post these hashtags to get numbers through their doors irrelevant of how they do it so I'm my opinion they are just as bad.

Reactions: 4
But Slimming World are quite happy to let people like him and Prickard post these hashtags to get numbers through their doors irrelevant of how they do it so I'm my opinion they are just as bad.
They don’t seem to give a tit, yet PoN (not that i like them) and two chubby cubs have been told not to quote syn values on things 🤷🏻‍♀️ I at least know the SW plan so know when things are being posted incorrectly, but for some people and newbies, it’s all confusing and won’t result in weight loss if they believe some of these things are ‘on plan’ and a takeaway every other day doesn’t count 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
They don’t seem to give a tit, yet PoN (not that i like them) and two chubby cubs have been told not to quote syn values on things 🤷🏻‍♀️ I at least know the SW plan so know when things are being posted incorrectly, but for some people and newbies, it’s all confusing and won’t result in weight loss if they believe some of these things are ‘on plan’ and a takeaway every other day doesn’t count 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think the issue between PON and 2 chubby cubs and IG SWers is promotion. PON is making money and got a book deal, while Josh and Harry just put technically “free” promotional posts on IG.

He’s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesn’t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously don’t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.

I just heard of this guy through Harry Pickard's thread on here so checked out his page to see what the fuss was about... jeez, if I thought Harry was bad, this man is mental! It's a wonder he even maintains let alone loses at all, surely he should be piling it on every week due to the sheer amount of shite going down the hatch!!

I think the issue between PON and 2 chubby cubs and IG SWers is promotion. PON is making money and got a book deal, while Josh and Harry just put technically “free” promotional posts on IG.
They ain’t free they are PAID for advertising

He is the definition of someone who has never been popular (nothing wrong with that) so now craves appearing popular and doesn’t care attitude. All this calling himself a C word, no hun you’re a desperate mess who needs to address their inferiority complex. I hate nearly all these big accounts, it’s so weird how obsessive and beggy they are. They all seem to only have friends that do slimming world, says a lot about them as people. Mugs.

Reactions: 4
He is the definition of someone who has never been popular (nothing wrong with that) so now craves appearing popular and doesn’t care attitude. All this calling himself a C word, no hun you’re a desperate mess who needs to address their inferiority complex. I hate nearly all these big accounts, it’s so weird how obsessive and beggy they are. They all seem to only have friends that do slimming world, says a lot about them as people. Mugs.
Nailed it on the head.

Reactions: 2