Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a thread for the biggest blatant beg on TikTok how anyone can fall for her hinting and send her money gifts is beyond me

Reactions: 16
God she really grinds my gears. I dunno what annoys me more the begging or the fact she's off sick from work but all over her tiktok. I know its easy to say someone doesn't look depressed but why would you even be all over tiktok at all when you are off sick! Trying to make an earning from this app so she doesn't have to go back to work

Reactions: 12
she has to be the biggest beg on tiktok
first off how ridiculous her son knows about the wish list and even added stuff and people are silly enough to buy it

as harsh as it sounds if you don’t have the money then unfortunately we aren’t going to give you the privilege of going back home
so ridiculous. she’s so entitled purely because she’s set up the facebook group which is lovely but just because she’s done that doesn’t mean people need to flock and donate money etc to her

Reactions: 8
Making a thread for the biggest blatant beg on TikTok how anyone can fall for her hinting and send her money gifts is beyond me
Omg Im glad someone has made one!
She honestly makes me cringe!!
Please tell me why would you want to set up a go fund me to take you and you're family on holiday 🙄 broke witch

The latest thing, is the abortion... Please don't try gaining sympathy from it. Is it just me who doesn't think that's for social media? Bit private for me.

Reactions: 17
I mostly like Jo.
i think she’s done really well talking about her termination. So many women wouldn’t have a clue about it and she’s helping make it less taboo.
people saying keep it private are encouraging the mentality of not speaking out about things.
I’ve seen some of the vile comments left to her and it’s horrific. Agree or disagree with her decision but no need for abuse.
Personally I think she’s done the right thing. She and her partner considered their options and best for them and their family. If she announced in a few months she’s pregnant people would slate her for that so she can’t win either way.

also people saying they’re irresponsible on holiday. Conception was confirmed as before then and the contraception failed

Reactions: 12
finally a thread about her 😂 I do find the termination thing a bit full on as personally i’d like to keep it private but i guess she wants to be that person to “normalise” it. That will never happen because you can rarely change someone’s opinion especially if it’s due to religion. Then all she does is beg for money on tiktok i find it really cringey 😬

Reactions: 9
finally a thread about her 😂 I do find the termination thing a bit full on as personally i’d like to keep it private but i guess she wants to be that person to “normalise” it. That will never happen because you can rarely change someone’s opinion especially if it’s due to religion. Then all she does is beg for money on tiktok i find it really cringey 😬
I think the public termination thing is more to gain followers and money than awareness from watching her she seems very hell bent on making a career on social media and avoid going back to real work so many people who suffer with mh will feel even worse watching her as she is apparently off work with severe mh partner off too to look after her yet to watch her she comes across as the life and soul yes I’ve seen her crying video too but in said crying video she was craving comfort food but was skint cue the followers gifting in PayPal for comfort food 🙄 I just feel she’s playing a system a little bit more than she should be that’s my gut feeling

I think the public termination thing is more to gain followers and money than awareness from watching her she seems very hell bent on making a career on social media and avoid going back to real work so many people who suffer with mh will feel even worse watching her as she is apparently off work with severe mh partner off too to look after her yet to watch her she comes across as the life and soul yes I’ve seen her crying video too but in said crying video she was craving comfort food but was skint cue the followers gifting in PayPal for comfort food 🙄 I just feel she’s playing a system a little bit more than she should be that’s my gut feeling
To add I saw someone say those who keep shouting about thier mental health are the ones who are using it to thier own advantage and it made me realise that’s so true

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

To add I saw someone say those who keep shouting about thier mental health are the ones who are using it to thier own advantage and it made me realise that’s so true
Absolutely

Reactions: 1

That’s exactly the attitude that people struggling with mental health issues fight against. A tiktok is max 3mins. It’s not the full story. There’s so much more to someone’s day than a tiktok. People take tiktok so seriously and forget it’s not real.

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly the attitude that people struggling with mental health issues fight against. A tiktok is max 3mins. It’s not the full story. There’s so much more to someone’s day than a tiktok. People take tiktok so seriously and forget it’s not real.
The begging is very real !!! And she is the worst beggar on there by far mental health or no mental health she is a crafty cow and has no morals 😊

Reactions: 7
The begging is very real !!! And she is the worst beggar on there by far mental health or no mental health she is a crafty cow and has no morals 😊
People choose to gift. Some tiktokers Openly ask for it. Others like to jo to me just say it’s available but don’t encourage those who can’t afford to do anything.
I think some see it as a way of showing their appreciation for people they like. Tiktok is time consuming especially with that high a following

People choose to gift. Some tiktokers Openly ask for it. Others like to jo to me just say it’s available but don’t encourage those who can’t afford to do anything.
I think some see it as a way of showing their appreciation for people they like. Tiktok is time consuming especially with that high a following
I’ve literally seen her beg 😂😂😂😂 so have many others that’s why she made it to the biggest beg tattle thread … seems like your a fan of hers which is fine but I didn’t make this thread for that it isn’t about bigging her up and condoning what she does

Reactions: 6
I’ve literally seen her beg 😂😂😂😂 so have many others that’s why she made it to the biggest beg tattle thread … seems like your a fan of hers which is fine but I didn’t make this thread for that it isn’t about bigging her up and condoning what she does
i don’t think there’s anything to condone. People have different opinions and go about things in different ways. She’s done a lot of good stuff and does deserve to be rewarded.
I don’t agree with any tiktokers begging eg “if you gift a xxxxxxxxxx I’ll follow back etc”

i don’t think there’s anything to condone. People have different opinions and go about things in different ways. She’s done a lot of good stuff and does deserve to be rewarded.
I don’t agree with any tiktokers begging eg “if you gift a xxxxxxxxxx I’ll follow back etc”
Make a rave thread about her then you can have your opinion all you like 🥴

Reactions: 4
Didn't realise this was a rave thread for her. Unless you are her lol
I was thinking the same, Jo is that you? 😂

Done a lot of good things, are yous serious? I've done a lot of good things. Hold on let me set up a good fund me to take me and my kids in holiday 😁

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same, Jo is that you? 😂

Done a lot of good things, are yous serious? I've done a lot of good things. Hold on let me set up a good fund me to take me and my kids in holiday 😁
The go fund me she said was a joke since people always accuse her of begging. I’d encourage anyone to go to Greece so if I was to do anything for her I’d happily donate to that.

didn’t know had to be separate threads. It’s a gossip site people comment theiropinion on different Threads.

The go fund me she said was a joke since people always accuse her of begging. I’d encourage anyone to go to Greece so if I was to do anything for her I’d happily donate to that.

didn’t know had to be separate threads. It’s a gossip site people comment theiropinion on different Threads.
It's not really a joke tho, is it? 😂 How embarrassing to be a mother and beg people to pay for you and you're children to go on holiday and also pay for birthday presents. Urgh.

Reactions: 11
When she was craving the comfort food but was skint Ians she thought I know I’ll make a tik tok and tell people then they will send me money …. That is not normal behaviour that is beggy witch behaviour

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else cringe when she says hiya lovelies 😫😫 omg literally makes my hair stand up and when she did those self help videos talking really softly in front of a fan! Weird behaviour 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.