Jordy Wheeler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So caught a live this morning saying ole jordy has been remanded! Hopefully they keep the weapon locked up for Christmas

transphobic
Racist
Nonce
Woman beater

anyone think of anymore?

Reactions: 3
So caught a live this morning saying ole jordy has been remanded! Hopefully they keep the weapon locked up for Christmas

transphobic
Racist
ponce
Woman beater

anyone think of anymore?
He was arrested hes in prison

Reactions: 1
He's not in prison unfortunately an account of his that's posting almost daily has just come up in my fyp he's on Jordanwheeler1235

Reactions: 2
OMG. I’ve heard of this guy, but never paid much attention or read about his yukky ways. But he popped up on my pages When I was scrolling
How the heck has he got such a large following? How has he not been been put away. He is so messy and dirty looking, doesn’t speak properly
And making what he thinks is funny about his mrs not being in her booster seat ffs he is scum

Theres so many ticktok accounts in this name and his content is it old content rehashed or is it him
Or and all fake accounts? Theres like at least 10 and all last few days activity

He's back on tiktok and currently live

Seems like so many old tiktokers from 21/22 who caused drama are coming back lately

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is currently live now seems a lot more quiet than before but give it time he will be hissing 🤣