Jordy Wheeler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there isn't a thread about him as he's been causing a stir on tiktok for a while now

Looks like he's been caught messaging underage girls.

Reactions: 2
Lol didn’t young Jordan do some sort of creepy video with his Mother?

He’s in the whole creepy category with Josh Owen and Cal the Dragon, they’re a law unto themselves!

The underage girl was a set up by someone older. But it’s absolutely gross that he would say he didn’t mind she was bleeping 15. Vile. The voice notes and messages are disgusting. He’s an absolute wrongun.

He definitely thrives off all the hate he gets. It's so weird and so is his relationship with his own family members.

Very peculiar guy in deed

Reactions: 3
Why are people so dumb in his lives? He's on there telling people not to gift and hissing at people when he actually is desperate for people to gift him 🙄 why are people falling for it ? And why are people gifting someone who was recently arrested for rude voice messages to what he believed was a 15 year old girl !

Reactions: 3
Why on earth has this guy got any kind of fanbase, some of these gifters look like young kids its really worrying.

Hes got a face that needs smacking, his mother bloody loves it all aswel CRINGE.

Reactions: 1
This guy is a wrong one on so many levels why is anyone funding this weirdo

Reactions: 1
Erm... I dunno how to explain Jordans D pics that got leaked today. Wish I'd not seen it tbh. And he needs to learn to wipe his ass properly, the man had tit stains for gods sake!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Somebody showed them on a dual live earlier and he was absolutely fuming.
Surely that's illegal though like as much as bad and awful he is .I'm pretty sure it's illegal to show someone's nudes especially on a live .like if if it was the other way around and it was a women there would be a uproar 😆.I'm glad I wasn't on the live to see then though think I would have been scared for life 😆

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want to have his nudes how did they get them

• Sick
Where can we see them 😂
Id post it but its not my body to post so I wont 🤣 various people show it on their own lives though I've seen it on TT and IG a few times now.

All I'll say is the man doesn't wipe his ass

• Sick
Anyone witness his live with Childforce last night? I missed some it but the aftermath with him screaming at the camera and his mum pretending to cry in the background was hilarious.