Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why her foundation is so dark

Also she's a copycat. Got big copying Patricia Bright buying videos which Patricia called her out for (I'll try find the receipts)

Reactions: 3
What is it about this girl? I can't stand her. She's really not very clever and she makes herself the weirdest colour with all that caked on make-up. She's also incredibly confident and cocky for someone so boring with no skills whatsoever.... I wish Youtube would stop recommending her to me.

Reactions: 5
What is it about this girl? I can't stand her. She's really not very clever and she makes herself the weirdest colour with all that caked on make-up. She's also incredibly confident and cocky for someone so boring with no skills whatsoever.... I wish Youtube would stop recommending her to me.
All
Of
This

Very cock sure for someone with no talent

Ngl I've been looking for someone with the same opinion as me, but apparently, every single person on this planet loves her.. sus but okay...

Her cakey makeup tutorials are very hard to watch and definitely gives off major drag queen vibes... Also, I haven't seen the beef between her and Patricia, but I've noticed she lately (a bit after it started to become super popular ?) started to copy the exact editing style of youtubers like Emma Chamberlain, Antonio Garza and Mikaela Long. You know that relatable, quirky, self-deprecating, simplistic editing, with loads of zoom-ins, face distortions and tit, which is kinda funny because Jordan Lipscombe might be the youtuber who comes across as taking herself the most serious on the whole platform. I understand that this style has become super popular lately, but thats because it was something new and original, and not just something that had been replicated from some other youtuber.

Anyway, it just really bugs me because she just seems to not have any personality of her own so she just picks up some stan-vocabulary and quirky editing, without giving it her own twist and calls it a day. This mixed with her cockiness just ends up giving the whole situation a super fake vibe.

Reactions: 6
I like her but hate the way she talks about doing sponsored videos being for her “viewers” as she gets a fkn 10% discount code for them nevermind the £££ she was paid. Makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
Have any of you see her recent drive with me? Her boyfriend is obviously travelling at speed on a motorway and taking his eyes off the road multiple times... I hare people like that

I want to like Jordan but there is something about her. I think she’s just really dumb. I also can’t take how bad her make up seems to have become over the past year🤮 she used to look way better

Reactions: 6
It makes my skin crawl when she puts on an American accent and says ‘y’all’. I’ve lived in the states for 5 years now and still have my English accent.. but somehow a girl who’s always lived in England supposedly has an American accent

Reactions: 11
It makes my skin crawl when she puts on an American accent and says ‘y’all’. I’ve lived in the states for 5 years now and still have my English accent.. but somehow a girl who’s always lived in England supposedly has an American accent
I think it’s just a sarcastic/quirk thing, not that she thinks she has an actual accent

I find myself watching her videos a lot and I do think she is half decent at make up. But god the voice she puts on annoys me! Surely it’s not genuine. Must be hard to keep up with!!

She really irritates me the way she speaks! i feel like she puts on the way she acts & especially when Jake is on the camera the way they speak and act🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She really doesn't seem herself atm. I hope everything is okay with her!

Reactions: 2
She really doesn't seem herself atm. I hope everything is okay with her!
I've started (binge) watching her, in her new years video she mentioned that she's going to work on feeling content and happy within herself. Her grandma passed away and she's been struggling mentally and emotionally, as you would. Not sure if burnt out is the right term to use... but I think she's burnt out.

She addressed this in this video: Chatty GRWM 2020 | we've gotta talk)

Anyone else find it odd that Rach Leary and Hannah Renee weren’t featured in her influencers pick my makeup video? Didn’t they used to be friends 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.