Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog of their holiday I cringed so hard when she saw a girl who bought her missguided collab and Jordan said something along the lines of “jake was like she knows who you are Jords” they really think they’re some big time celebrity couple 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram story pisses me off her dog is clearly lying there in pain and distressed and this stupid witch has a phone in its face, poking it trying to show off her tacky ass nails

Reactions: 3
She’s posting wayyyyy too much ‘fashion’ content at the moment. I initially followed her for makeup, but now she’s done 3 clothing hauls in a row. Doesn’t help that her fashion sense is just a bit weird and a weird combo of trends in an attempt to look ‘edgy’. I’m just a bit bored of her and her excuses now 🙃

Reactions: 11
She’s posting wayyyyy too much ‘fashion’ content at the moment. I initially followed her for makeup, but now she’s done 3 clothing hauls in a row. Doesn’t help that her fashion sense is just a bit weird and a weird combo of trends in an attempt to look ‘edgy’. I’m just a bit bored of her and her excuses now 🙃
A lot of her outfits the average person couldn't realistically get much wear out of anyway. It's all 'Instagram baddie' stuff that she probably only wears in her house to take photos in. And I don't know about anybody else, but I would laugh at myself if I wore a shirt that had 'baby girl' or 'angel energy' written on it. Some of the clothes are cute, but I prefer to watch Youtubers who post practical outfits that I could realistically and comfortably wear day to day. Of course she's absolutely entitled to wear what makes her feel good but it's kind of her job to appeal and market to an audience.

Last edited:
can someone watch the date vlog cos i don’t think i can bare to watch 20 mins of her and jake being cringe as duck

• Haha
She either refers to herself as “Jords” or “Jordan Lipscombe”. Either way. It’s not cool.

Reactions: 7
So I just watched the date night vlog and I actually think they’re both good for each other and it’s obvious they both get on really well and are into each other and they both looked amazing (maybe a bit too dressy but sure why not) basically what I’m trying to say is I think I fancy jake hahaha 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Now show us your real accent jords not this fake American one you’ve picked up 🙂🙂
Anyone else think it's tone deaf of her to post this after being accused of blackfishing & trying to look ethnically ambiguous? I didn't watch the tiktok, but she's pretty much confirming that she likes looking 'exotic' (as messed up as that is)

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it's tone deaf of her to post this after being accused of blackfishing & trying to look ethnically ambiguous? I didn't watch the tiktok, but she's pretty much confirming that she likes looking 'exotic' (as messed up as that is)
Absolutely. She still hasn't addressed it properly either, and I don't think she ever will. She'll continue to filter her YouTube comments and unless someone well-known or a big Instagram drama/tea page finally calls her out, unfortunately there's nothing we can do because her minions will attack us. It frustrates me how people are so blind to her cultural appropriation and blackfishing and somehow it's gone under the radar for SO long.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone got any ideas about what her cancelled collab is? I was assuming Missguided again, but surely if it was clothing/something tangible it would be too late to cancel it now if it was coming in November?

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any ideas about what her cancelled collab is? I was assuming Missguided again, but surely if it was clothing/something tangible it would be too late to cancel it now if it was coming in November?
yeah deffo gotta be missguided or like PLT

Her new drugstore make up video she’s got such an attitude - the way she was talking about her concealer. Comes across really rude and her make up looked awful after the contour

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like the beginning of her new vid, she’s kind of playing the victim. I quote ‘since my last video, it kind of put me off’...like hun you offended people, next time don’t do racial insensitive things and then you won’t be ‘put off’? Doesn’t help that she hasn’t addressed it properly at all 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 13
Jord’s has seriously gone downhill. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her content. Who the duck do her and Jake think they are?:ROFLMAO: Also her “acknowledgement/apology” regarding the black fishing was PATHETIC. She’s been doing this for years now! her hair doesn’t suit her, a lot of her fashion choices are questionable. Who even is she anymore?

Reactions: 16
watching jaackmate podcast clips on youtube and the one with lauren alexis on her history with bezinger she speaks about the sidemen tinder video and mentions that jordan and a few others sat on there own and didn’t speak to all the other girls! then she says she has no female friends hhmm

Reactions: 9
lol i can so imagine jordan and emily canham (she's probably one of them) sitting by themselves not mingling with others.

Reactions: 6
Her Youtube homepage used to have a header with a set of different photos and styles that said :

"Fashion. Make-up. Beauty. Lifestyle" (or words to that effect) and I've just clicked on it and she's changed it to just "Jordan Lipscombe" in the Grand Theft Auto/Thug-life font, with no other writing and a series of photos of herself with this dramatic "Badgirl" look she's recently cultivated. It looks so unfriendly and try-hard. There's no indication to what her page is about.

I'm a LOT older than her and I found her page after having to cut my hair off for medical reasons and was interested in wigs, her try on for these wigs was so sweet and funny, all that side of her is gone now. It's a real shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.