Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda mean but I fully don't understand the obsession with Jordan / her obsession with herself. Obviously her confidence makes her seem attractive but strip that away and I think she's super plain looking...? Like not at all attractive? šŸ˜³
You know whatā€™s worse? And Iā€™m not just saying this but she doesnā€™t need the heavy makeup. Like Iā€™d definitely say sheā€™s a lot more prettier without makeup than with. Itā€™s definitely the confidence that makes her seem more appealing to people, youā€™ve hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has she lost an awful lot of weight. The clothes in her missguided video are hanging off her .

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s a very unattractive girl now. Itā€™s like sheā€™s been shunned from YouTube. No one interacts w her. No one posts her I rarely see comments from other influencers. Sheā€™s acc dropped off. Only her viewers repost or talk to her sheā€™s extremely boring n taking up space at this point

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s so frustrating that brands continue to send her so many products when she never posts them anywhere, apart from her stories. It just comes across as braggy from her considering she never actually tests any of it out anymore! Honestly I swear half the people brands send things to are not researched at all! An ounce of research would have told me to not send anything to a girl who isn't really going to showcase it.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s a very unattractive girl now. Itā€™s like sheā€™s been shunned from YouTube. No one interacts w her. No one posts her I rarely see comments from other influencers. Sheā€™s acc dropped off. Only her viewers repost or talk to her sheā€™s extremely boring n taking up space at this point
I remember her and Steph Toms seemed really close at one point but now I never see them mention each other now. Steph seems a lot closer with Soph these days

Reactions: 3
Seeing all these free products makes me not want to buy from these brands. Why would I spend my money on brands that just give away products to influencers (who earn way too much money for doing nothing) for free?!

Reactions: 12
I think she might have bulimia cos it makes sense with the weight loss/ill looking, and it causes bloating in the face - a friend of mine had it and her face was always bloated but her body super skinny

Reactions: 4
I think she might have bulimia cos it makes sense with the weight loss/ill looking, and it causes bloating in the face - a friend of mine had it and her face was always bloated but her body super skinny
Super sad if thatā€™s the case and maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s distanced herself from everyone. She seemed to have such a little good group of friends when she was with her ex, I honestly donā€™t think she got over him properly and maybe was too quick to move on with Jake? Like everything in their relationship is a bit rushed. Sheā€™s not my cup of tea as a person but damn I hope sheā€™s mentally and physically well

Reactions: 10
Super sad if thatā€™s the case and maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s distanced herself from everyone. She seemed to have such a little good group of friends when she was with her ex, I honestly donā€™t think she got over him properly and maybe was too quick to move on with Jake? Like everything in their relationship is a bit rushed. Sheā€™s not my cup of tea as a person but damn I hope sheā€™s mentally and physically well
I'm wondering so too, that would make sense. Also she's said stuff before about being "bloated" right but she was skinny, and people "thinking she was pregnant", but ofc she's skinny as anything, so does seem like some kind of body image issue to me at least! It's sad for sure, but it doesn't stop me thinking she's a twit for other things she does tho šŸ˜‚ she's changing her identity so much and being offensive in the process lol

Reactions: 5
My god, it does look like her! So scary. People also saying she looks like Jessica from 13RW! That is a half cast girl, do they not see the problem in comparing a white girl to a half cast girl??? (Sorry if thatā€™s not the correct terminology btw)
Donā€™t say the term ā€œhalf castā€ it is incredibly offensive and if youā€™re not sure if itā€™s the correct terminology. Donā€™t say it. Moron

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Donā€™t say the term ā€œhalf castā€ it is incredibly offensive and if youā€™re not sure if itā€™s the correct terminology. Donā€™t say it. Moron
Erm, no need to call me a moron. English isnā€™t my first language and another more polite person corrected me and I was grateful for how they explained it. Why bring up a post from ages ago when I was educated in the correct manor?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly annoys me that she earns so much money for doing f**k all!! She never uploads on YouTube anymore, like her last video was over 3 weeks ago??!! She's soooo inconsistent I don't know why her subscribers still bother with her tbh, it's obvious she doesn't care about them. She needs to remember that she wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for her subscribers

Reactions: 8
Her laziness to do any work and her lack of content is also the reason this thread has died down. She is such a forgettable "influencer". She really should be removed from the PR lists. She doesn't deserve all the freebies, if she isn't working. It's not like she is actually providing the brands great, valuable promotion. I'm also surprised it has taken her this long to consider doing a giveaway since she has way too much makeup for one person (who doesn't even show them in videos!). It's all probably collecting dust in the cupboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The fact sheā€™s been doing youtuber longer than some and missguided is the only brand I ever see her work w or bring out an edit w is awful like their clothes ainā€™t even that great. Aim for higher. Thereā€™s so many companies she couldā€™ve worked for whether itā€™s makeup or fashion or hair or shoes or whatever. Sheā€™s so forgettable and I hope jake isnā€™t the cause of her neglect for her job

Reactions: 4
I think her neglect for her job is mixed with jake and just plain not wanting to do it anymore. I think the not wanting to do it anymore part of it is understandable, it does seem to be quite lonely and maybe she just has fell out of love with it. The problem is just knows that whenever sheā€™s bored or running low on money, she can upload a video or an Instagram post and make hundreds of not thousands and be okay for another couple of weeks. I wish sheā€™d just admit that itā€™s not for her anymore but itā€™s too easy money so I donā€™t think sheā€™d ever do that.

I also think itā€™s to do with jake as when she got with him and started posting him, thatā€™s when her channel started going downhill. Maybe she thinks sheā€™s settled in life, got a boyfriend, a house, a dog and she doesnā€™t need to work as hard anymore. Although she should definitely have an open and honest conversation with her viewers about her being gone and why. It might make her fall back in love with it or fully realise that itā€™s not for her anymore.

Reactions: 2
I think her neglect for her job is mixed with jake and just plain not wanting to do it anymore. I think the not wanting to do it anymore part of it is understandable, it does seem to be quite lonely and maybe she just has fell out of love with it. The problem is just knows that whenever sheā€™s bored or running low on money, she can upload a video or an Instagram post and make hundreds of not thousands and be okay for another couple of weeks. I wish sheā€™d just admit that itā€™s not for her anymore but itā€™s too easy money so I donā€™t think sheā€™d ever do that.

I also think itā€™s to do with jake as when she got with him and started posting him, thatā€™s when her channel started going downhill. Maybe she thinks sheā€™s settled in life, got a boyfriend, a house, a dog and she doesnā€™t need to work as hard anymore. Although she should definitely have an open and honest conversation with her viewers about her being gone and why. It might make her fall back in love with it or fully realise that itā€™s not for her anymore.
she just seems lazy to me. why doesn't she go to school? or develop interests/hobbies? a business of her own? there are so many things she can do beyond youtube idgi

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.