Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is how security dogs are trained. For example if a burglar entered the home or someone approached the dog in the street it is there to protect the owner and not cower to being hit. It’s a well know training tactic it’s not cruel. How do you think police and military dogs are trained? With fluffy toys and snuggles.
.... Jake 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is how security dogs are trained. For example if a burglar entered the home or someone approached the dog in the street it is there to protect the owner and not cower to being hit. It’s a well know training tactic it’s not cruel. How do you think police and military dogs are trained? With fluffy toys and snuggles.
It isn't a police or military dog though is it 😂 your dog literally had his ears pinned and tail cut off AND was beat up, for what?

I honestly used to have the biggest girl crush on Jordan back before she died her hair black and adopted this E girl image

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It isn't a police or military dog though is it 😂 your dog literally had his ears pinned and tail cut off AND was beat up, for what?
Omg yes I use to think she was elite w the brown hair or any hair before like she was the dream girl now she’s kinda boring and basic there’s nothing unique about her and tbh girls under 15 are holding her channel up because it’s deaaaaaaaad

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New member? Only posted in Jordan's thread? Hi Jake & Jordss 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
a) It is cruel, doesn’t matter what the “reason” is. They’re beating the tit out of an animal who didn’t ask to be a bleeping guard dog.
b) He’s not a police or military dog. He’s owned by a civilian who just does not need him for the purposes he was “trained” for and it’s a matter of time before something goes wrong with him in that residential household.

Reactions: 42
of course the new video is an ad. What a surprise

And it is absolutely cruel what’s happened to the dog. It’s a dog trained to be in a residential setting. Not a military animal. And what reason is there for having his ears and tail docked? It’s purely for aesthetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel like any dog would protect their owner though. I don’t think it’s necessary to pay and train a dog in that way. They could’ve done that w cheaper training. That dog could suddenly go ape on them and I’m sure neither are trained to properly deal w that dog for example I know it’s a year away but fireworks night that dog is gonna be shocked

Reactions: 19
I hate hate hate that she said "people get offended by anything these days" idk about you guys but I associate that phrase with the likes of Piers Morgan and Dan Wootton and Hartley Brewer and a number of other right wing troll people on Twitter. People aren't being offended for no reason - you are doing things that are offending them. I hate that these people try to deflect and invalidate real peoples feelings but especially Jordan who has only ever been called out for actually insensitive things - blackfishing, buying from unethical business and doing hauls every week, that top she bought inspired by a qipao, her security dog with alterations that are illegal in the UK - and then has the cheek to say "as long as you know your intentions are good :)" I'm sorry to tell yall but intention does not always equal impact. Just because you didn't intend to be insensitive doesn't mean you weren't - the world would be a mess if everyone thought like that. I think people like to think gossip forums rip every tiny thing about someone apart but heres the thing - if you don't do stuff to gossip about, people won't. I mean, Hannah Renee's thread is usually dead unless she does something actually worth talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry but this is legit the worst make up I've ever seen.

What is she even doing a full face of make up for? Jake to come home from work and unwind? Or is that her standard "I need to suck Jake off after work" look?

She would be way more relatable if she just sat down, bare faced, with a brew and got real with her followers.
She started her YouTube because she had a passion for makeup, it’s art. There’s no harm in her doing her makeup just because she wants to and her subscribers must like it because they’re subscribed and that’s what she’s always done. No hate to you I just think if she wants to do her makeup for no reason let her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CAN SOMEONE TAKE THE BRONZER AND BLUSHER AWAY FROM HER PLEASEEEEEE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She started her YouTube because she had a passion for makeup, it’s art. There’s no harm in her doing her makeup just because she wants to and her subscribers must like it because they’re subscribed and that’s what she’s always done. No hate to you I just think if she wants to do her makeup for no reason let her
lol Jords and Jake must be working overtime with all these new accounts and replies to peoples very valid comments 😂
We get it babes! you read this thread..😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched her video about her poor dog... it is bleeping disgusting what they do these poor animals and this fuckwit is preaching to her followers that hitting your 'beloved pet' with a stick is just a 'normal' part of training. It is not!

She also says that shes home alone 90% of the time in her 5 bed house... lucky her. If it's only you there for that amount of time, why is a 5 bed house necessary? Oh no, i'll buy a massive house that im too scared to be alone in without an abused animal from Russia to protect me ... 🤢 makes me sick.

Reactions: 30
Jake seemed so off and weird when she mentioned having a kid in that house one day. Trying to make excuses as to why they wouldn’t have enough room for one child in a 5 bedroom house. I loved him at first but he gives me bad vibes now

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched Jordan in agesssss but I watched her moving and influencer q&a’s today and was pleasantly surprised???

upon appearance with the whole blackfishing thing I’d assume she would act like madison plant and rachel leary but she came across as very sweet and somewhat humble instead of the whole insta baddie act

Reactions: 4
Hardly ever watch Jordan and didn’t know about the dog but now I’m outraged!! Sick of these influencers acting like animals are merely possessions and not looking into their backgrounds etc. Such a bad message to send. Jordan: “I’m an empathetic person which is so hard man I feel peoples feelings” not empathetic towards dogs being abused tho hun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
E26F3AB1-9CFB-4B69-B3C8-BF719901A023.jpeg

if she doesn’t have many girlfriends, I wonder what happened to these girls? I think second from
the right is that Beth girl who was on her channel a while back. Lol. Look how pretty she looks here too without the dark hair ‘insta baddie’ vibe. It’s such a shame.

Reactions: 27

Trust me...She didn't join because she has a passion for makeup. She knew it was possible to make a career out of youtube. Only the og youtubers can say that making videos were a hobbie.

The only reason why anyone would subscribe to her is the fact that she is naturally pretty without the excessive makeup, she buys cheap clothes and she open about sex.

Plus, Another reason why she is doing another sex chat vid with cringy Jake is she knows she can profit of them. Those vids did better than the rest in terms of views. Also I guarantee you that the next one will be sponsored.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.