Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Jordan, do a boomerang of me shaking a cocktail shaker"

What a twit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry but this is legit the worst make up I've ever seen.

What is she even doing a full face of make up for? Jake to come home from work and unwind? Or is that her standard "I need to suck Jake off after work" look?

She would be way more relatable if she just sat down, bare faced, with a brew and got real with her followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s such a clown. Someone say in here if the video is worth the watch. I’m not about to give her an unnecessary click

Reactions: 11
She’s such a clown. Someone say in here if the video is worth the watch. I’m not about to give her an unnecessary click
Omg right. She barely posts and when she does she has difficulties like mate just duck off and do something else.

Reactions: 7
Her 7pm video was delayed, its 8 and she still ain't managed to post it
She acc doesn’t do anything like she’s not super busy ... busy doing what I feel like youtubers have no excuse not to produce content they’re just lazy and have gotten too comfortable

Reactions: 12
She acc doesn’t do anything like she’s not super busy ... busy doing what I feel like youtubers have no excuse not to produce content they’re just lazy and have gotten too comfortable
She literally sits at home ALL day what is she busy doing 😂😂

She literally sits at home ALL day what is she busy doing 😂😂
And she has on a ful face everyday for what ... she doesn’t even go out even without a pandemic since she claims to have no friends like I’d be so bored doing nothing consistently

Reactions: 8
And she has on a ful face everyday for what ... she doesn’t even go out even without a pandemic since she claims to have no friends like I’d be so bored doing nothing consistently
Do you think jake ever comes home to her and thinks, what the duck?

Now he's in recruitment he will be surrounded by professional women wearing professional/business attire (which is sexy imo) with nice make up.

Then he'll come home to his girlfriend wearing clown make up and a jumper that says "hentai" like "hey jake what's the crack?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
basically she says being an influencer isnt the perfect job bc you spend most of your time alone and you get hate comments

nothing else interesting

Reactions: 15
basically she says being an influencer isnt the perfect job bc you spend most of your time alone and you get hate comments

nothing else interesting
Well only she spends her time alone. Other normal influencers collab and make friends w eachother. This lockdown was her time do idk do virtual collabs

Reactions: 13
She even had the audacity to say she would never ever say a product is good if it wasn't, because she would feel so guilty that people would spend their own money buying it....

I know this might be rude but I can’t imagine her being a mother. She seems really weird idk. Yk how you can see people as parents when they grow up but I can’t imagine her raising a child properly

So she has a 5 bedroom house w many different colours and decorations yet she chooses to film in front of a doorknob and pampas grass ... right 😂😂😂

Her makeup use to be bomb affffff back in the day wtf is this peach tit she looks like she needs scraping

Reactions: 13
Yeah she has a video on her YouTube about her new dog. She got loads of negative comments about the treatment of the dog breed etc. Jake uploaded a photo on his Instagram and the comments are the same there. In the YouTube video, Jordan shows a clip of the dog being hit with a batton whilst "being trained"
That is how security dogs are trained. For example if a burglar entered the home or someone approached the dog in the street it is there to protect the owner and not cower to being hit. It’s a well know training tactic it’s not cruel. How do you think police and military dogs are trained? With fluffy toys and snuggles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.