Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten the title to fit, hope it’s okay!

Roundup:
- Jordan was accused of Asian fishing in a video on how to do fox eyes, people also brought up her black fishing and it was a huge scandal, she deleted the video and brushed over it
- Bought a 5 bed house which she lives in with Jake
- Spent 30k+ on a trained a trained Doberman from Russia for “security” (just wanted a dog to fit bad witch aesthetic) this caused uproar in the comments so she turned them/doesn’t mention him
- Keeps talking about how she genuinely has no friends, only Jake

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Stalked Jake for the first time, the poses, the pouting.. absolute CRINGE. Jordan should buy him a manager

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she is absolutely raging that she's wasted 35k on a dog which she can't post photo's of and get 1000s of likes for

Reactions: 28
I bet she is absolutely raging that she's wasted 35k on a dog which she can't post photo's of and get 1000s of likes for
probably viewed him as an investment because she earns through instagram but almost resents him a bit now she can't hide his mistreatment as it's obvious through his physical traits (ears, tail etc)

Reactions: 9
I’m not caught up with the previous thread, what’s the situation with her new dog? Why has she gotten hate for it?

Reactions: 3
I’m not caught up with the previous thread, what’s the situation with her new dog? Why has she gotten hate for it?
The dog is a Doberman from Russia and has had his ears pinned and tail docked. This practise is banned in the UK because it’s cruel but you’re still allowed me to import dogs from other countries where it’s legal so thats how people get around it. Basically people are upset at her for supporting a horrible, cruel practise and trying to justify it, when it’s literally illegal in this country unless for MEDICAL reasons. She also showed some clips of them training the dogs and they did appear to hit the dog with a stick/baton. She paid a lot of money to people who have abusive practises so they’ll continue to do it again and again, when she could have adopted a dog herself. But apparently she’s too busy not posting and doing any work to be able to train a dog herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Jake 100% strikes me as a cheater, he’s too in love with himself to truly be in love with anyone else. He just gives off these sleazy, arrogant, holiday rep vibes 🥴 (hopefully someone will understand what I mean)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Jake 100% strikes me as a cheater, he’s too in love with himself to truly be in love with anyone else. He just gives off these sleazy, arrogant, holiday rep vibes 🥴 (hopefully someone will understand what I mean)
Yes I totally see it.
He strikes me as the type to flirt with girls all day in work, probably shag someone, go on a works Christmas do and take a girl back to a hotel then come home at like 5am saying he stayed out with the lads.

Reactions: 29
I know exactly what you mean! My ex cheated on me multiple times and went off to be a sleazy, arrogant, holiday rep. Could totally see Jake doing this😂

Reactions: 18
Yep - he seems like the kind of sleazeball to shag someone then go home and make Jordan suck him off🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not caught up on previous thread either and have been off Insta for few weeks.. had no idea about the dog! Did she post a pic on her Insta or something to introduce it and it all kicked off from there?

Not caught up on previous thread either and have been off Insta for few weeks.. had no idea about the dog! Did she post a pic on her Insta or something to introduce it and it all kicked off from there?
Yeah she has a video on her YouTube about her new dog. She got loads of negative comments about the treatment of the dog breed etc. Jake uploaded a photo on his Instagram and the comments are the same there. In the YouTube video, Jordan shows a clip of the dog being hit with a batton whilst "being trained"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reading through the comments on jakes photo of the dog, then noticed Jordan has her YouTube vid on the dog turned off, have neither of them address why they had a dog imported from Russia? Or are they just ignoring that like they did with the blackfishing comments etc. Why does she need a protection dog? I’m lost

Reactions: 5
Reading through the comments on jakes photo of the dog, then noticed Jordan has her YouTube vid on the dog turned off, have neither of them address why they had a dog imported from Russia? Or are they just ignoring that like they did with the blackfishing comments etc. Why does she need a protection dog? I’m lost
She’s definitely just ignoring it. She addressed it on her Instagram stories once and basically said ‘we can’t change what happened to him and ‘we have him now and we’re going to love him’ etc. (Obvs not direct quotes). Never mentioned why she supported the practice, why she spent so much on a dog and even sort of admitted he was treated badly in Russia. That’s all she’ll say on it I reckon unless she posts him again and the comments start.

Reactions: 11
Please can someone explain where jake said he gets head because I’m confused 😂😂

• Haha
Please can someone explain where jake said he gets head because I’m confused 😂😂
Right at the end of Jordan's new YouTube video 😂😂 the last question is what do you enjoy most about living together. Jordan has a really sweet reply about living with her best friend and Jake being her rock. Jake's reply is that he gets sucked off a lot 😂

Another thing that's confusing is that previously she's said she has a low libido, yet in that video she says while Jake's working she's probably masturbating. Either she's lying, or Jake is just tit in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right at the end of Jordan's new YouTube video 😂😂 the last question is what do you enjoy most about living together. Jordan has a really sweet reply about living with her best friend and Jake being her rock. Jake's reply is that he gets sucked off a lot 😂

Another thing that's confusing is that previously she's said she has a low libido, yet in that video she says while Jake's working she's probably masturbating. Either she's lying, or Jake is just tit in bed 😂
I feel like she's just putting on a show that she's really sexual both to Jake who probs wants head all the time and to her viewers to push the narrative that she uses them sex toys that she's been sponsoring..

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.