Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really enjoyed her missguided make up review! First video of hers I've enjoyed for a long time. I feel like she was being really genuine about the products (she was honest about the cream contour being rubbish) and getting excited about the products that were actually good. Seemed like a normal person not a mindless robot 😂 the look she went for really suits her. I'd actually buy some of those products. But not using her discount code or affiliate links because I'm petty 😂

I actually really enjoyed her missguided make up review! First video of hers I've enjoyed for a long time. I feel like she was being really genuine about the products (she was honest about the cream contour being rubbish) and getting excited about the products that were actually good. Seemed like a normal person not a mindless robot 😂 the look she went for really suits her. I'd actually buy some of those products. But not using her discount code or affiliate links because I'm petty 😂
Although one thing I did notice 🤔 after she applied the mascara, it looks like she put false lashes on. If she pretends that's just from the mascara I'll be pissed off 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Interestingly, Jordan and Jake have just posted stories of Koba, but he’s not wearing the prong collar. They have let him off the lead entirely, but you probably wouldn’t take a whole collar off to do that, just clip it off. Maybe the backlash made them realise it’s not good for him? I can only hope that they aren’t still using the collar and just hiding it from us...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Interestingly, Jordan and Jake have just posted stories of Koba, but he’s not wearing the prong collar. They have let him off the lead entirely, but you probably wouldn’t take a whole collar off to do that, just clip it off. Maybe the backlash made them realise it’s not good for him? I can only hope that they aren’t still using the collar and just hiding it from us...
He doesn't seem all well trained though. Jake's like " come here Koba" *whistles* and the dog just ignores him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi all im new to this thread, just wanted to know if anyone has reported the dog for cruelty yet? Any news? I work for a couple who actually have 2 police trained dogs guarding their property. They’re german shepherds & i watched them in training, it was quite frightening but not once did they hit the dogs instead they used a whip to hit the floor to ‘egg’ the dogs on to attack, & the dogs learn commands in german so if burglars ever came on to the property & told the dogs to ‘sit’ the dogs wouldn’t understand because they only learn the german version of the word. Also both the dogs don’t wear collars because they have been trained well enough, there’s no need to wear one of them collars with spikes. Absolutely disgusting!! They’re deffo using the poor doberman for they’re image.

Reactions: 16
Hi all im new to this thread, just wanted to know if anyone has reported the dog for cruelty yet? Any news? I work for a couple who actually have 2 police trained dogs guarding their property. They’re german shepherds & i watched them in training, it was quite frightening but not once did they hit the dogs instead they used a whip to hit the floor to ‘egg’ the dogs on to attack, & the dogs learn commands in german so if burglars ever came on to the property & told the dogs to ‘sit’ the dogs wouldn’t understand because they only learn the german version of the word. Also both the dogs don’t wear collars because they have been trained well enough, there’s no need to wear one of them collars with spikes. Absolutely disgusting!! They’re deffo using the poor doberman for they’re image.
I completely agree with you, however I don’t think there’s anything they could do if you reported it? As all the training took place in Russia as far as I’m aware. And the collar isn’t illegal unfortunately :(

I completely agree with you, however I don’t think there’s anything they could do if you reported it? As all the training took place in Russia as far as I’m aware. And the collar isn’t illegal unfortunately :(
Such a shame, cropped ears/tail for aesthetic really angers me. Any form of animal abuse does, i can understand for medical conditions but not just for image

Reactions: 6
So I’ve had a look on Facebook and found Jordan’s personal. She has multiple pictures still of her and her ex boyfriend but there’s no pictures of her and Jake anywhere 👀. They do have their relationship status as in a relationship with each other though.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them not posting pics together, but Jake however has Jordan as his cover photo, it just seems to me as if he’s plastering Jordan everywhere so that she can’t get rid of him and feels obligated to stay. It’s just weird to me how shes moved in with Jake, and yet her Facebook has no sign of him, but does with her ex.

I also think it’s him who put the idea in her head of getting Koba from the place they got him from, Jordan has always (I think?) had rescues in her family so when they spent that much on a dog to be imported I was so shocked. Jake just cares all about the price tag.

She’s also not friends with Beth anymore on FB. I wonder what happened there as they seemed so close.

So I’ve had a look on Facebook and found Jordan’s personal. She has multiple pictures still of her and her ex boyfriend but there’s no pictures of her and Jake anywhere 👀. They do have their relationship status as in a relationship with each other though.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them not posting pics together, but Jake however has Jordan as his cover photo, it just seems to me as if he’s plastering Jordan everywhere so that she can’t get rid of him and feels obligated to stay. It’s just weird to me how shes moved in with Jake, and yet her Facebook has no sign of him, but does with her ex.

I also think it’s him who put the idea in her head of getting Koba from the place they got him from, Jordan has always (I think?) had rescues in her family so when they spent that much on a dog to be imported I was so shocked. Jake just cares all about the price tag.

She’s also not friends with Beth anymore on FB. I wonder what happened there as they seemed so close.
My theory is Beth didn’t agree W Jake or something or something Jordan had done or was doing n got into an argument because surely at least one friend would stay but she has no one left and Beth still has her friends therefore either they all bullied Jordan somehow or Jordan messed up. I think she got too big headed

• Heart
My theory is Beth didn’t agree W Jake or something or something Jordan had done or was doing n got into an argument because surely at least one friend would stay but she has no one left and Beth still has her friends therefore either they all bullied Jordan somehow or Jordan messed up. I think she got too big headed
I agree. i personally think Beth and her old group of friends didn’t agree with something once her and Jake got together. Seeing how much Jordan has changed looks wise and personality wise since being with him, their falling out must be either centred around Jake or he’s part of it somehow, I could be wrong but that’s just what I think

Reactions: 4
I agree. i personally think Beth and her old group of friends didn’t agree with something once her and Jake got together. Seeing how much Jordan has changed looks wise and personality wise since being with him, their falling out must be either centred around Jake or he’s part of it somehow, I could be wrong but that’s just what I think
But he still follows Beth last time I checked

I completely agree, I really used to like Jordan and hate to think she’s become so big headed that she’d lose all of her friends 🙁

Her losing all her friends around the time she got with Jake just adds to the narrative that he’s controlling and wants her to rely on him only.

Reactions: 8

I don't think this means anything. Her profile pictures and cover photos are the only public albums on her profile. She is probably posting photos with Jake (and other stuff) with the friends-only setting, seeing as her public profile is nothing but profile pictures and cover photos, which is a pretty standard thing.

Reactions: 1
I don't think this means anything. Her profile pictures and cover photos are the only public albums on her profile. She is probably posting photos with Jake (and other stuff) with the friends-only setting, seeing as her public profile is nothing but profile pictures and cover photos, which is a pretty standard thing.
Maybe, just find it awkward how many pics there are of her ex on the cover photos and there’s not one of Jake 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion though.

Reactions: 4
Maybe, just find it awkward how many pics there are of her ex on the cover photos and there’s not one of Jake 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion though.
I really don’t think it’s that deep. She was also with her ex in 2018 when people actually used fb a bit more more. I go on fb like once a week and update/upload pics like every couple of months, same with a lot of other people I know

Reactions: 5
It’s also interesting that Elliot and his girlfriend Poppy seem to be friends with Beth, they’re always liking and commenting on each others pictures

Reactions: 3

She probably doesn’t really use Facebook any more, most people around her age delete their account and move to Insta / Tik Tok

Reactions: 3
I’m watching a film on Netflix so excuse that but why is Jake a public figure ... since when was that in his bio lol
2CFC5FB3-89D0-4571-8425-305DBA01E5C2.png

Also Jake follows Jordan’s ex friends private account, main account n makeup account which is nee ...
57A59FC7-1B4E-4613-9B0E-1AB010332B2E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Rach Leary’s quick fire truth or dare video - someone asked if she fancies Jake. What’s the betting Jake sent that in on an anon account because he either fancies her or loves the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They've sent Koba back for more 'basic' training??
How are they so incapable of training him? Why does he need more training?

The previous video of Koba "chilling" in the queue for coffee... erm pretty sure he's crying? Like he seems to be doing in every video?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.