Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched them, seeing that poor dogs ears close up like that fills me with so much anger! As time goes on it’s so clear he was bought as an accessory to these two disgusting, attention seeking cretins and what sickens me even more is the arse licking comments on her latest video from her pathetic “fans”.
i wish something could be done to remove this poor dog from them it’s so sad
I know. It's clear from the video of "Alexa" playing a song, that they put the song and recorded it because they thought it was hilarious that their dog got scared of what sounds like a dog in the song. His poor ears closed up and he ran away scared while they just laughed at him. That poor dog has had such a horrible life ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s really sitting there in her 800k 5 bedroom house with Jake’s Rolex but can’t afford sneaker shields for those CREASED Jordans

Reactions: 16
Even if it was the bum sorry, boyfriend’s idea to get that dog, she went along with and paid for it. She is complicit and owns just as much of the blame

They’re both filth.

Reactions: 18
Even if it was the bum sorry, boyfriend’s idea to get that dog, she went along with and paid for it. She is complicit and owns just as much of the blame

They’re both filth.
I 100% agree! She is just as much to blame to allow the dog to be mistreated and to funnel her money (because obviously Jake didn’t pay) into such a horrible industry. Plus, she herself is to blame for her other mistakes she made i.e. blackfishing, insensitive language and shite ‘apologies’ (more like excuses really)

Reactions: 10
He seems really entitled and patronising. If he even earns half the income she earns I doubt he’s be this ‘humble’ he seems to love materialistic things n I picture of they argue he is very patronising n puts her down n makes her question herself a lot. He seems like he tells her all she needs is him

Reactions: 23
He seems really entitled and patronising. If he even earns half the income she earns I doubt he’s be this ‘humble’ he seems to love materialistic things n I picture of they argue he is very patronising n puts her down n makes her question herself a lot. He seems like he tells her all she needs is him
Ikr.
Before Jake, I think Jordan oozed confidence and sex appeal.
Now, she looks unhappy, insecure and uncomfortable in her own skin. She needs to ditch his broke ass.

Reactions: 27
Ikr.
Before Jake, I think Jordan oozed confidence and sex appeal.
Now, she looks unhappy, insecure and uncomfortable in her own skin. She needs to ditch his broke ass.
I think she’s scared she won’t get anyone else. She seems to not leave one relationship without having someone else lined up idk they just seem like a social media couple I can’t see them w kids and a family

Man gets a role, she gets half a tub of ice cream
Spoil her ... hun that’s me after every break up lol not spoiling ahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Running your girlfriend a bath and lighting candles etc. is a nice, small thing to do. But it’s nothing to boast on Instagram about surely? Like fair play, it’s sweet and nice, but she posted it and acted like as if no partner has even done something so nice and thoughtful before. Just a bit weird. Are her standards for Jake really that low, whilst he’s over here expecting her to buy him a mansion in a few years?

Reactions: 22
Running your girlfriend a bath and lighting candles etc. is a nice, small thing to do. But it’s nothing to boast on Instagram about surely? Like fair play, it’s sweet and nice, but she posted it and acted like as if no partner has even done something so nice and thoughtful before. Just a bit weird. Are her standards for Jake really that low, whilst he’s over here expecting her to buy him a mansion in a few years?
That’s what I was thinking she seems to praise him for standard things men should/could do

Reactions: 9
I cba to watch her videos anymore they’re all the same. It’s all boring n she only posts a video w an Ad now so cbaaaaa. She’s slacking

Reactions: 11
Naaaah why does it always sound like she’s tryna convince herself these products are good. Not with those brows, stop bringing back slug brows

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.