Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t even clocked the collar, but just looked and it certainly looks like one. I thought I couldn’t be more angry but here we are. So much for Jordan claiming he really well trained and wouldn’t hurt her. What is the need for a prong collar? If the dog is too strong for you to control without such cruel measures, surely you should be questioning if you should own that particular dog?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
There’s a comment on jakes photo saying something about that type of colour being fine and “do your research” etc? But the RSPCA want those collars banned and I know who I’d trust more lol.

Side note, wasn’t Jordan good friends with Steph Tom’s? i swear Steph still thinks they’re friends, so I find it a bit weird/insulting when Jordan is always like “I have no friends except Jake 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 15
There’s a comment on jakes photo saying something about that type of colour being fine and “do your research” etc? But the RSPCA want those collars banned and I know who I’d trust more lol.

Side note, wasn’t Jordan good friends with Steph Tom’s? i swear Steph still thinks they’re friends, so I find it a bit weird/insulting when Jordan is always like “I have no friends except Jake 🥺🥺🥺
They need to do their research the assholes! The first page of google searches of those collars literally say it can hurt them? Such entitled dicks. Why would anyone feel comfortable putting spikes against their dogs throat anyway even if they were told it was safe? So bizarre.
Also, I thought they were friends too but it was Steph’s birthday yesterday and Jordan posted nothing about it. Most influencers do post publicly when it’s another one’s birthday but Jordan didn’t 👀 just something I noticed, maybe she messaged her privately but still!

Reactions: 6
He's so bleeping arrogant and passive aggressive in his replies. I liked him at first but I don't know what Jordan see's in him.

34C1064B-0CFD-4547-88A5-FFA87853DC63.jpeg
43B54760-D98F-4FDB-B3D5-B21DA12607EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I almost wonder if Jake is the one who wanted a Doberman with clipped ears and a docked tail for the ✨aesthetic✨ and he’s somehow convinced Jordan that these practices are ok? He’s the one who’s flashing the dog all the time trying to act all hard with it. He also seems to be the one in control in their relationship, so maybe she went along with it? Just a theory of course. Still doesn’t excuse who ignorant Jordan had been with this whole situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Why do all their date nights (the ones they show anyway) consist of beer pong?
Honestly it’s just them 2, who could be asked to set up beer pong for just 2 people? Like if it’s for a group or a pres or something then sure go for it. But all that effort for 2 people? And they say they don’t have the time to train a dog...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think he’s gullible enough to believe the dog’s collar is a-ok, or is he such an awful human being he just doesn’t care cos ‘aesthetics’?

It just gets worse doesn’t it. Everything about this guy is making me uncomfortable and agree with the poster above about whether it was Jake who pushed for the dog.

The way he defended the collar by saying it’s safe and good for the dog pisses me off. I bet he’d defend the clipped ears and tail in the same manner. What a delusional, selfish twit.

Reactions: 14
I almost wonder if Jake is the one who wanted a Doberman with clipped ears and a docked tail for the ✨aesthetic✨ and he’s somehow convinced Jordan that these practices are ok? He’s the one who’s flashing the dog all the time trying to act all hard with it. He also seems to be the one in control in their relationship, so maybe she went along with it? Just a theory of course. Still doesn’t excuse who ignorant Jordan had been with this whole situation.
I agree with this! He really strikes me as the controlling boyfriend type (based on my own experience) but Jordan is so brainwashed by him. She's pretty much lost her only friends since she started going out with him, her style has changed, her personality has changed, she's sad and cries all the time. Even the way he replies to people in tbe comments section gives off red flags.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When jake posted the screenshot of Jordan’s message to him he had 1025 unread messages! Who has THAT many messages?! Wish I had ten mates let alone 1025😂

Reactions: 10
IMG_1231-2.jpeg
She looks good like this. How does she see her face looking naturally pretty like this and then decides she needs foundation 10 shades too dark and 10lbs of bronzer?

Reactions: 26
Honestly it’s just them 2, who could be asked to set up beer pong for just 2 people? Like if it’s for a group or a pres or something then sure go for it. But all that effort for 2 people? And they say they don’t have the time to train a dog...
I mean I’ve definitely played beer pong with just my boyfriend before, it was super fun & just another way to have drinks together but we definitely don’t do it all the time.
Long time lurker here, I don’t think we should be coming for the way they look or what they do until it comes to offensive things like black fishing & the blatant animal abuse.
It really is disgusting how they’re trying to justify the treatment of koba (the collar) & their ‘reasons’ for importing him the way they did from that horrible company. Literally makes me sick.
I wish there was some way to actually get through to Jordan & make her make a statement or video about how she shouldn’t have done that & doesn’t condone the behaviour of the company. But then again it would probably just be fake or her playing the victim. That girl just cannot own up to her wrong doings.

Pair of disgusting bleeping selfish morons. Won’t be long till the dogs in a rescue home, and tbh will be better off than he will be stuck with them. Pricks. Dogs aren’t bleeping accessories! tit like this gets me so angry 😡

Reactions: 23
Anyone seen Jake's latest 3 stories?
The first 2 they are sat on the stairs, the dog is literally crying in the next room.
The third one, they're playing music (probably too loud for koba) and he runs off scared.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen Jake's latest 3 stories?
The first 2 they are sat on the stairs, the dog is literally crying in the next room.
The third one, they're playing music (probably too loud for koba) and he runs off scared.
I just watched them, seeing that poor dogs ears close up like that fills me with so much anger! As time goes on it’s so clear he was bought as an accessory to these two disgusting, attention seeking cretins and what sickens me even more is the arse licking comments on her latest video from her pathetic “fans”.
i wish something could be done to remove this poor dog from them it’s so sad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.