Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her deflecting and acting as the victim after all the controversies in the video. Not every opposite opinion is hate.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You deserve a backlash if you pay top $ for an abused animal and promote it to your followers though. Are influencers not capable of adopting or at the very least, purchasing an animal that has been bred somewhat ethically?!

Reactions: 19
They are using a prong collar on the poor dog in her latest story. Literally so disappointed in her choices recently.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tbh only good thing is she hasn’t had any surgery n lied about ut

They are using a prong collar on the poor dog in her latest story. Literally so disappointed in her choices recently.
What’s that

Last edited:
It's a metal chain link collar with prongs on that point inwards towards the dogs neck. So when they pull even slightly on the lead, the prongs dig in to their flesh and cause discomfort and especially on dogs like hers who have short fur, can also cause wounds! I'm a vet nurse and disgusted to see people using these as 'training aids' instead of actually training the dog properly. There's a reason they are illegal in several countries all over the world!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I am fuming!! Not only is it bad enough that she’s got herself an ABUSED imported dog, she stated ‘oh I love him so much, what’s important is that he’s cared for now’ yet she’s using a bleeping prong collar. Vile, vile human

Tbh only good thing is she hasn’t had any surgery n lied about ut

What’s that
It’s a collar that will basically pinch Koba’s skin if he pulls, but on any dog, a powerful dog especially, it could and probably will, puncture his skin!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just looked and I’m disgusted. How can she use it when if you google the collars you instantly get results that say they pinch the dog or choke the dog or just cause then distress. It’s actually just horrible. Why would she get a dog just to essentially torture it?
There’s no way she can feign ignorance on this again. It’s awful.

I just looked and I’m disgusted. How can she use it when if you google the collars you instantly get results that say they pinch the dog or choke the dog or just cause then distress. It’s actually just horrible. Why would she get a dog just to essentially torture it?
It’s definitely one of those collars as well, just look 👀
A28F3C0C-83F1-402D-A2D7-522EA44215C6.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

It’s definitely one of those collars as well, just look 👀 View attachment 386546
I literally know nothing about this. Is it the black metal just under his head? And why does he have two collars and leashes too?

also completely unrelated, jakes feet are tiny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am fuming!! Not only is it bad enough that she’s got herself an ABUSED imported dog, she stated ‘oh I love him so much, what’s important is that he’s cared for now’ yet she’s using a bleeping prong collar. Vile, vile human

It’s a collar that will basically pinch Koba’s skin if he pulls, but on any dog, a powerful dog especially, it could and probably will, puncture his skin!
Isn’t that triggering for him after a while it might anger him

I literally know nothing about this. Is it the black metal just under his head? And why does he have two collars and leashes too?

Probs why he over compensates. He seems like a small ish man

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yeah it’s the silver/black collar with square chain loops, and you can see the spiky bits that would dig into his skin. They can puncture the skin of dogs, especially those with shorter fur like Doberman’s 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's a metal chain link collar with prongs on that point inwards towards the dogs neck. So when they pull even slightly on the lead, the prongs dig in to their flesh and cause discomfort and especially on dogs like hers who have short fur, can also cause wounds! I'm a vet nurse and disgusted to see people using these as 'training aids' instead of actually training the dog properly. There's a reason they are illegal in several countries all over the world!!
Utterly disgusting if it’s true. The irony of it as well, he’s a guard dog, so what would they do if Koba felt they were in danger and felt the need to protect them and pull in some way, he’d have to be hurt in order to protect them? Vile, how can you do that to an animal, just breaks my heart.

Also, sorry so off topic. From watching a few of Jordan’s videos I’ve noticed she doesn’t have many girlfriends and I’ve also seen it said on here, just me being nosy but does anyone know why that is or anything?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Utterly disgusting if it’s true. The irony of it as well, he’s a guard dog, so what would they do if Koba felt they were in danger and felt the need to protect them and pull in some way, he’d have to be hurt in order to protect them? Vile, how can you do that to an animal, just breaks my heart.

Also, sorry so off topic. From watching a few of Jordan’s videos I’ve noticed she doesn’t have many girlfriends and I’ve also seen it said on here, just me being nosy but does anyone know why that is or anything?
She hasn’t said explicitly why, but I remember she used to have a video with her friend, like a pres/GRWM for a night out and it’s now been deleted. Maybe she fell out with her and the rest of the friend group also distanced themselves with Jordan? Just a theory though!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This absolute trash bag, sorry excuse of a human being! 😡 that poor dog!

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry if the dog is that well “trained” then why would they need a collar like that!! Secondly even if the dog does pull on the lead there’s much more humane options like a halti to help if the dogs strong. Can’t believe I used to support her, poor dog 😢

Reactions: 27
That's so sad. So she's continuing the methods of "training" that involve pain and fear that the dog's known ever since it was a puppy. I thought in regards to his cruel training she'd said something like "well we have him now and we're going to love him"? I've never owned a dog in my life but surely relying on a pain/fear response when he exhibits 'bad' behaviour is the quickest way to make a dog snap and turn nasty, and create even worse behaviours later down the line. It's scary and sad :(

Reactions: 13
Imagine spending £30K to import a dog from Russia which you have had trained using horribly abusive methods, docked his ears and tail, and STILL making it wear a pronged collar?! And even worse posting pictures showing off your cruelty. 🤮

Even more embarrassing that jake is trying to look cool, posing with a dog we know full well he didn’t have a single penny to contribute to buying 😂 and infront of a house he again didn’t put a penny into loool

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.