Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine may be my favorite part of the trial. We will be watching Amica clips years later!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With all the ‘approaches’ at the moment, I can’t see this ending until bloody Christmas 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's guilty, he know he's lying or why can't he look at me......
Did you see JD very clearly mouth to Chewy straight after re looking at her, "I dont want to!" 🤭

@Kas01980 So when it goes quiet thats when counsel are talking to judge and we arent allowed to hear though the storm did affect transmission for a bit too. Mines a bit on and off.

Did anyone just see the guy in the suit 3 back or so from Camille get the giggles so bad the cam had to move off him, then he had to leave the courtroom shoulders shaking with laughter and we could see JD's white haired therapist grinning too. AH was watching, scowling. 🤣😂🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What motivation would you have for saying that Mr Depp was kneeling on your back knowing that you were wearing a backless dress?

Bloody hell Elaine..... just sit down.

• Haha
I hope amber is paying Elaine well for this, as it’s going to be her last job for a long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
I missed some of heards questioning this afternoon but watched the bits that were discussed on the thread.

The knife is massive. It makes me question why you would buy someone who abused you and is violent a knife but one that has such a huge blade. It makes no sense.

Who is paying for ambers legal team?

Reactions: 9
Elaine is like someone in on work experience and standing in for the laugh.

I'd say the judge is getting annoyed at both AH and Elaine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.