Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope her lawyers finish with her on Monday. Can't wait for the cross examination!

Also I wonder if her behaviour will be any different after the week off. It seems highly unlikely that she hasn't seen any of the criticism.

Reactions: 20
A new thread in time for a new week in court. Strap yourselves in, folks.

The break in court allowed us to digest the trial to date and a lot of good YouTube videos regarding various testimonies were shared, if you're interested in that sort of thing. Old thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-6.29801

View attachment 1265819
Perfickly chose meme!

Gahhh all this waiting!!! Give us things!

images-13.jpg

@wibble (I am always a tad tetchy in the mornings, spaaaaaaam!) I shall return after family necessities to hop down the conspiwacyyyy rabbit holes you have so kindly alerted me to below, they look as delightful as a fresh carrot, but for now I have little famalambs to spoil and daisies to pick, adieu til the witching hours! 🐇:geek:🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope her lawyers finish with her on Monday. Can't wait for the cross examination!

Also I wonder if her behaviour will be any different after the week off. It seems highly unlikely that she hasn't seen any of the criticism.
I was thinking this too. I mean her team can't be happy with how direct is going. It's getting harder and harder to keep her lies straight. Cross is going to be so interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Picking up from the last thread.

Asserting that Mr Depp was emotionally and psychologically abusive doesn't explain this...

Nor why Ms Heard failed to mention the alleged serious criminal charges revealed in her testimony when obtaining the restraining order.
Nor why having made, and testified under oath to the truth of, these alleged serious criminal charges, no formal complaint (that we know of) has been made to the police.

Reactions: 8

This is a good clip that highlights some of the lies she has already told in this testimony vs her original statement, depositions and the UK transcripts.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am really can't wait for Monday! I've cleared my afternoon 😂 and told my partner to find something to do because the TV is so trial watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did someone say it’s starting 2pm rather than 3pm U.K. time Monday? Planning ahead 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This must be the worst take I've read so far
View attachment 1266133
I tend to lurk this thread but this is such a bullshit take I had to comment. Awful take. I’m guessing this is what she tells herself about whatever happened to her or she did to other people when she was a paid bdsm dominatrix to rationalize but yiiiikes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Um the only person in this case who has actually been arrested for domestic violence is misheard; she was arrested by a openly gay/lesbian peace officer who saw misheard hitting her wife.

Picking up from the last thread.

Asserting that Mr Depp was emotionally and psychologically abusive doesn't explain this...

Nor why Ms Heard failed to mention the alleged serious criminal charges revealed in her testimony when obtaining the restraining order.
Nor why having made, and testified under oath to the truth of, these alleged serious criminal charges, no formal complaint (that we know of) has been made to the police.
In the state of California, officers are required to file a report if there is evidence of domestic abuse. In California legislation was enacted to require that the plaintiff in all domestic abuse cases is listed as the State of California. This means that a report shall be filled even if the victim of domestic abuse refuses to file a complaint or to cooperate with the investigation. I have not heard of any criminal complaints that were filed on behalf of misheard, have you? Anyone?

When misheard publicly filed her TRO, she was accompanied by a high powered attorney. Even a low powered attorney would insist upon on a police report if their client was filing for a TRO, to document any sustained injuries/ suspicious circumstances/property damage/witness statements etc, A TRO only last for 3 weeks, then a hearing will be held to examine evidence and allow the suspect to be heard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
As it's half time....

The reason they were taping each other

This question comes up a lot, especially recently from journalists spewing forth their wisdom (you would think they might know basic facts) and has spawned various conspiracy theories - including the Gone Girl meme, which in turn has spawned a theory that Amber was using the tapes in some dastardly murder plot (of which her tweeting 'bring knives' is supposedly the culmination) (((which is about as daft as the conspiracy that the texts with Paul Betney amount to threats to kill, misogyny, and way-point on the inevitable road to the bottle incident) (a quick reminder being, that those tweets were apparently pulled from 10 years of data accidentally given to the defence) accidentally in the sense that the Depp team apparently handed over data that was outside the scope of that requested))

The official reason for taping, as presented in evidence, is that Johnny suggested it because misunderstandings were leading to disagreements due to Amber denying that she had said things, which lead to her accusing Johnny of putting words into her mouth, which in turn escalated the disagreement.
When this began is not exactly clear.
But we do know that the marriage counselor, Dr Laurel Anderson, as presented in evidence, suggested that they tape each other, in part (I suspect) to use as examples of how they were progressing in the agreed action plan and as a record.
Amber, it is alleged, was also supposedly making recordings as evidence in a divorce. (How strongly one believe this depends on how much weight you give to her Freudian slip when testifying about Australia, and of the allegations circulating of her contacting her divorce lawyer on the night when the police were called, which isn't currently in evidence: and what you make of the timings of the phone calls, and how incriminating you conclude they are with regard to the 'hoax'.)
Some of the recordings appear to have been made accidentally.

Ok....

Now I realise that to some heavily invested Amber supporters That Umbrella Guy is a red rag to a bull....
But ignore the title of the video, and the video starts without TUG's commentary.
Oh and if you listen to the full audio it doesn't say quite what TUG thinks it says, and does in fact catch Johnny out in a rather big porkie.

If you cast your mind back, when Johnny gave his testimony, he claimed that one of the controlling behaviours (which he claimed was part of the abuse) was that Amber insisted on taking his boots off when he got home.
Yet here he uses it as an example of her trying to be nice, and says (in effect) that maybe it might be one of the little kindnesses they could show each other in their efforts to reconcile.

btw... if anyone suggests writing a morning letter to each other file for divorce immediately....

Something else that is interesting (given how many times Amber talks about her therapist, and even invites her to the engagement party) is the amount of therapy speak Amber uses.
If there is a third person in this marriage, (and Lord knows their are enough runners and riders) listening to this tape one gets the impression that the significant other was the therapist.
Time and again Amber almost agrees, or concedes some petty point... (though neither of them do the most sensible thing couples do, and shut up, talk about something else, break out a 2000 piece jigsaw, switch on the tele, go sit in another room or whatever, instead of endlessly picking the scab... and yes I know this is about her punching him in the head.... and people should feel safe in their homes.... and what about if the genders were reversed.... etc) (But sometimes your gran was right, "if you want to stay together, pull you vest down to your knees and make the best of it")

Where was I?
Oh yes....

What's the betting when Amber says 'a friend said this' or 'a friend said that', she is talking about her therapist.
Dr Laurel Anderson said as much in her testimony, when she said Amber had asked her if she should file for divorce, because her 'friends' and her therapist were saying she should, but she wasn't sure, because she loved Johnny.

Speaking of love.... the bit where they start arguing about if Johnny said love or loved is classic.

I dunno....

Oh and why does so much of what happens happen in March?

Is it the spring sap rising? and stirring Amber's eggs to cluck at the passing season?
Or is it is a fallow period in the drudgery of the film-making calendar? And they spend more time together?

I dunno....

Anywho.... that's why they were taping each other.

PS Does anyone know if in the Lone Ranger (the black and white serial (and yes I know there are 247 episodes) (which is why I'm asking)) Tonto says "until death" (hasta la muerte), or someone in the Pirates films, or maybe Hunter S Thompson.... I know it's an motto of various regiments and secret societies etc..... but there must be a simpler explanation than the nonsense Heard's defence team have come up with - which does her no favours.

Reactions: 3
I am really can't wait for Monday! I've cleared my afternoon 😂 and told my partner to find something to do because the TV is so trial watching!
Don't forget the trial starts an hour earlier every day from now on.......

Johnny has the patience of a saint ......I don't know why he married her in all honesty. Amber argues about everything - she's exhausting !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.