Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly there are multiple research which found that looks play a HUGE role especially in the criminal justice system. People who are deemed to be attractive have a higher rate to gain sympathy and usually receive less punishment compared to those who look less attractive. And sadly, it’s also humane. We tend to favour those who look attractive, whether we like it or not. That’s why most of the times we usually don’t believe the crimes committed by the people who look attractive
And hence why defendants in criminal cases have a haircut, a shower or 15 and are dressed in nice clothes (often borrowed/donated by their defence lawyers).

Appearance counts. Look like a gang banger covered in tatts with lank greasy hair and dressed like it, well thats a mark against. The arrogant sneer permanently affixed to their faces is usually the deciding factor in jury trials.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are not comparible. Over 100 women came forward as victims of Weinstein. No one other than Heard has accused Depp of abuse
There was some evidence to suggest Weinstein may even of assisted in the early days of Turdle's case to help deflect info from his own. Dollar wise I presume because I think he is doing a blubbering toad impression in prison still.

Reactions: 5
I hope the jury don’t take to much weight with the text messages, I once text a friend that I wanted to run my abusive ex over with my car, but I’d never have actually done it. I was just venting during a thoroughly unpleasant time in my life.
I hope they find for Johnny, he looks utterly broken. She’s been found to have lied time and again, and it needs to stop.
Totally agree. (y) I swear rather a lot in RL 🤭 & have also been known to let off steam (texts etc) in what could be viewed as nasty, etc but a) those texts were him letting off steam to a friend & would have remained private but for this trial & b) hats off to him for handing over all his devices knowing a lot of unsavoury tit would be brought out to discredit him. AH however delayed & pissed about handing over hers & then some of it was found to have been corrupted. That alone speaks volumes about their respective honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="AuroraBorealis, post: 9990945, member: 318423"

So, JD using the word c*nt would no longer make me shudder. When I saw his texts to Paul Bettany (btw, know him only via his roles and I deem him talented but now I looked up his bio and felt really sorry for him as he seems also to be someone who has encountered grief and injustice), I was in fact very entertained as it seemed a creative way of saying "Amber is a witch

[/QUOTE]
I tried to look this up but couldnt find anything of this ilk about Bettany.. Can you clarify?

Reactions: 4
More on Amber's DV arrest....

It appears she was bound over for 2 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They're not far wrong... Tan France from Queer Eye and his husband had a baby via surrogate and their posts are nothing but filled with the hugest amount of love

As I said ages ago....that child is a prop for her.... interesting to see other people call that too
I think the baby is Elon’s and Amber hoped the baby would be her ticket to basically a life of luxury for free and without having to get off her arse to work. But Elon didn’t want to have a baby with her and said if she used one of their frozen embryos he would not financially support her or the child (something along those lines, I’ve not fully looked into it) All she sees in any man is $$ that’s why she goes for the successful wealthy men not the average joe.

Reactions: 14
June 4th Channel 5 9pm
Depp v Heard: The Winners & Losers

Worth a watch i hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry for everything your Narc 'mother' put you all through. 🥺 The emotional scars these evil people inflict can last a lifetime. Your post made me cry not least that you still hear her voice & have to fight against it but how can you not hear it after being brought up with such relentless cruelty. I understand your relief when she passed & your guilt though you have nothing to feel guilty about.
I feel for you (& others) who have found this trial so triggering. I know you follow AE/IG as I do & we're seeing in real time the damage she has & still is inflicting. Narcs truly are evil.

I really hope you have love & support around you & wish you all continued healing & peace. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

Thank you for sharing. It made me cry for all you suffered but also reading what you went through turned a lightbulb on in my head. 😞
My mum was lovely, kind, etc but very damaged & made me her world, her emotional confidante/crutch from around Ella's age then for decades after which left me with huge emotional issues of my own as I was consumed by her needs & lost myself (in her) for decades.
Our loving but dysfunctional unhealthy co-dependent relationship fucked me up in a lot of ways until decades after when I was able to finally understand the dynamics better & begin to heal. I was (from a child) peace maker, people pleaser, appeaser, walking on eggshells, she made me feel responsible for her happiness, I felt I had to try & make it up to her for her abusive childhood & unhappy marriage to my dad & in some ways I was the adult.

She told me daily about her evil 'mother' & remained haunted by her childhood until the day she died (in her 90's) (she had no therapy) & the lightbulb moment you have given me is so important as I now realise that her vile abusive 'mother' was also a Narc. 😞
Your descriptions explained & resonated so much. I just wish I had seen it sooner, been more understanding, but after decades of her endless neediness, (whatever I gave her wasn't enough) my own needs were ignored & so I ended up running on empty.
So thank you. ❤ Your courage in sharing has helped me make sense of so much that she went through.

What I personally know about Narcs comes from a very traumatic (albeit thankfully fairly brief) experience with one, but until your post it never dawned on me my lovely mum was a victim of one too.

Much love, ❤ xxx

ETA as much as I loved my mum I was relieved when she finally passed into spirit as I knew she was finally at peace. 🌹
Thank you.

I am so sorry about your mother. And also the damage she unwittingly did to you.

I think we got very lucky of losing our mother relatively early and meeting the right people at the right time who made us (my sis and I) realise that you do not have to be a victim. That being a victim is just one of the archetypes many, perhaps even most people live through during their lifetime and you do not have to remain stuck in it. Yes, the damage has not healed completely and probably never will (and there are moments my anger and rage and feelings of being treated unjustly come back -- like when I empathise with JD for example), but I do not let my mother's ghost stop me from doing anything. No one else is responsible for your happiness. I can be quite a social butterfly or stand in front of hundreds of people (or TV cameras) and give a speech on a random topic (naturally,there are some things that make me very passionate and fascinated and then I absolutely need to share these) but I also need lots of alone time and my husband and sons know that and give me space -- like I have always given them.

It was rather eye-opening for me to learn what awful things my grandmother (who treated my sister and I with such kindness and love) had done to her children, including my mother, and how my grandmother's elder brothers (their parents died by accident when she was a child and her brothers brought her up) had ruined her life destroying the only man she truly loved and forced her to marry another (she never overcame her loss and bitterness apparently). And I have felt sorry for them. How these patterns are woven generation after generation and the only thing you really can do is consciously decide to break them. I believe we have managed. Almost. :) Sometimes I seem to have a need to right the old wrongs in my mind and nurture old wounds and then I revisit and every time I heal a bit more. (Oh and it feels so GOOD hating on Amber!)

As for my need for space (and love of books), my hubby claims that this is me:
285003696_4589992721100139_5281599425308657649_n.jpg

I think when it comes to Johnny and Amber, they both also have some intergenerational deep wounds and patterns. Johnny's need for "do-over" is a classic.
There is an interesting concept of hauntology (coined after Derrida's Spectres of Marx) not only in psychology but in many different fields. Basically, one aspect is that an author or painter or even a comic strip artist may have topics and details or elaborate situations -- really specific things --popping up in their creation that have really happened in the past with his/her ancestors (without them having any conscious knowledge of that).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it so baffling that she would phone the police to come to the penthouse when she accused him of hitting her but didn't phone the police when he allegedly sexually assaulted her? Has anything been asked of her "friends when they were questioned if Amber confided in them when it happened? Surely something so horrific you'd tell your closest friend, would you not? Or did she just make it up on the witness stand

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it so baffling that she would phone the police to come to the penthouse when she accused him of hitting her but didn't phone the police when he allegedly sexually assaulted her? Has anything been asked of her "friends when they were questioned if Amber confided in them when it happened? Surely something so horrific you'd tell your closest friend, would you not? Or did she just make it up on the witness stand
Thats a really good point. None of her mates had any info on stories about the makers bottle. Surely she'd of texted one or such? Ohhhh no, texts.....

download-2.jpg

Reactions: 8
BIB - this is sadly true. In the Alice Evans/Ioan Gruffudd case she still has some supporters (a LOT less since his 113 pages of evidence got him a TRO & it was left unsealed) some refuse to read it, !!! some have only seen bits of her SM & don't delve further so they take her at her word despite her being a vicious Narc & a pathological liar. Like AH she lies/contradicts herself but claims she never lies & also like AH it's always somebody's else's fault. She is always the wronged victim. Some are clearly bitter ex wives who encouraged her nastiness as I guess they're living vicariously through her.
Thankfully the TRO has shut her up (compared to before it when it was a daily constant barrage of vile abuse online & off) but she still gets digs in when she can or uses emojis to express support of posts that slag Ioan off. 🤬

Oh, I think I noticed one of her supporters (the wolf guy) fighting for Amber Heard now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Course she did... as Camille pointed out if you were injured and sexually assaulted with a blunt instrument to the extent your lady bits were dripping blood all over the place, you would need and seek medical attention.. not go upstairs for a quick kip...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it so baffling that she would phone the police to come to the penthouse when she accused him of hitting her but didn't phone the police when he allegedly sexually assaulted her?
That not so much...
But the events surrounding the calling of the police, who called etc, is baffling.
Particularly if you listen to the 911 call....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.