Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Waldman is going crazy on Twitter. I wonder if he is overdoing it? Does he think it helps the appeal if he points out the weaknesses in the judgement?

Reactions: 1
Amber is a BPD case if ever I've seen one.She is flat out dangerous.Depp is no saint but I think he is a decent man who was provoked.
what makes you say that? In regards to Amber having BPD?
Im always interested in the opinions of others when it comes to BPD, because ive noticed a trend of people diagnosing others purely because they are behaving like a bleep, and everyone from Katie Price to Boris Johnson apparently have it. And people diagnose others with it purely because they behave like cunts, thus making the assumption that BPD is bad or dangerous- when in all honestly its not a bad or dangerous thing.
I wouldnt know if Amber does have BPD, but i imagine if she does have it then she would have made it public. But having BPD doesnt make someone dangerous, and it can have many many positive attributes and i struggle to see which of the 9 domains she has tbh. I am not a mental health professional but if anything i would argue she is more of a sociopath.

Reactions: 5
what makes you say that? In regards to Amber having BPD?
Im always interested in the opinions of others when it comes to BPD, because ive noticed a trend of people diagnosing others purely because they are behaving like a bleep, and everyone from Katie Price to Boris Johnson apparently have it. And people diagnose others with it purely because they behave like cunts, thus making the assumption that BPD is bad or dangerous- when in all honestly its not a bad or dangerous thing.
I wouldnt know if Amber does have BPD, but i imagine if she does have it then she would have made it public. But having BPD doesnt make someone dangerous, and it can have many many positive attributes and i struggle to see which of the 9 domains she has tbh. I am not a mental health professional but if anything i would argue she is more of a sociopath.
This is kind of hypocritical - you give a good argument as to why she shouldn’t be diagnosed as BPD (completely agree with your argument) but then go on to say she’s a sociopath!

Reactions: 2
This is kind of hypocritical - you give a good argument as to why she shouldn’t be diagnosed as BPD (completely agree with your argument) but then go on to say she’s a sociopath!
Yes you are correct, ive just re read it back and i should have explained it clearly.... So the reason why i said sociopath- anti social personality disorder is due to the 7 domains of it, and based on what we have all read and seen about her she seems to fit those domains rather than BPD. But again having anti social personality disorder doesnt necessarily make someone 'bad' or dangerous, and im sure if she actually does have any kind of diagnosis then she would have made it public. Plus, she may just be a bleep and not a nice person and she might not have any type of mental health issues. But the reason i mentioned it was due to her not meeting the domains of bpd (in my opinion), and if anything she possibly could meet some of the anti-social PD domains. But you are right, it did seem hypocritical of me and i apologise for that because that was not my intention, my intention was to raise awareness of bpd and why i dont think she meets the domains of it, and to make a comparison between bpd and anti-social pd (which i admit i fucked that bit up!!).

Perhaps im being a bit over sensitive about bpd because i have it myself, and i feel like so many people are still ignorant about it and use it to diagnose others when they behave negatively. I see it on here all the time, and it is used in a negative way "Proper bpd case" etc. And its not like that at all. People with bpd are extremely loving and loyal, and able to show empathy to a high level.

Johnny's appeal hearing will be held tomorrow at 10.30. Will be very interesting to see what happens and whether the evidence of Amber's failure to donate the £7 million to charity has any effect as the judge's final ruling put a lot of weight on this donation.

I have really enjoyed Lost Beyond Pluto's explanations of all the legal stuff:

No decision today. The Times is reporting that another new piece of evidence Johnny's lawyers wanted to introduce was the testimony of Jennifer Howell the friend of Amber's sister, Whitney. She said that Whitney came to her and said she was worried that Amber would "kill Johnny" and also that Amber was "extremely violent" towards her. The judge also said that the tapes where Amber admits abusing Johnny are reliable evidence and "better than" evidence given in court whereas the last judge dismissed them and said that they were not reliable compared to in-court witness statements.

Sorry I find that hilariousHe really thought the court will overturn the judgement?

hope he finally gives it a rest now, he really isn’t doing himself any favours.

Reactions: 7
I see now they are focusing on usa case.

what will he do if he loses that?

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing. He won’t stop though, he’ll be dragging her through some sort of court based on Neptune next.
Yeah everyone had forgotten about it, then hes still going on about it, bringing it out into the open. He knows his fans will defend him and see him wherever he is.

Reactions: 6
I see now they are focusing on usa case.

what will he do if he loses that?
I suspect he’ll exhaust every single legal avenue he possibly can, even when things don’t go his way. He’s delusional about his own actions in all of this.

Depp’s own testimony described himself as going from “Cinderella to Quasimodo” because of the public’s reaction. His supporters can say that he wants justice, but I think it’s mostly about his ego. That’s why he’s continuing to feed the remaining fanbase he has. I’ve said it many times, but the Rolling Stone article made it clear he won’t let go of this whole sorry mess. I expect as long as Adam Waldman is on Depp’s payroll and by his side, he won’t either.

I wonder when the money is going to run out? Depp isn’t working and I doubt he can book a well paying job right now, for many reasons - public backlash, inability to insure someone with the level of addiction issues as raised in the UK trial, generally terrible reviews and the rumours of him requiring an ear piece to be fed his lines.

Even if we consider that large numbers of the public are against Amber Heard too, at least she can get insurance to work and can adequately do her job for a lot less money, with a lot less help. I finally actually saw her act in something (The Stand) and I thought she was fine. Better than what Depp has been churning out in recent years (come at me, Depp fans 😂). I suspect she’ll still manage to get hired more than him in the coming months.

Reactions: 8
I think this result is not too surprising, as it is not easy to induce new evidence and appeal.

In addition, this trial was long and a huge spectacle and despite the judge's interpretations there are a few instances (a kick and a head butt) that might have happened (for whatever reason, maybe accidental) and The Sun only needs one incident to win.

I do think AH is out of order, but sadly this is irrelevant - even if she abused him, it would not be relevant for the trial (which the fans don't seem to realise that much).

My personal opinion is that I believe JD is not violent and yes, his mind seems to work in funny ways, but I find it hard to believe that he would go to trial and this length if he was.
Then he could have just ignored the article, maybe issued a statement, and that's it.

And I also don't think that all these people lie for him, especially those that are not his staff.
They would have stopped him and not allowed him to take this matter to court, knowing that all the drug stuff would come out.
I don't think he would be so delusional, he is a druggie and plays strange characters but he has advisors and is a father and I don't think he would have taken this risk if he would really have beaten her.

This is a sad result, especially for his children.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.