Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber is basically accusing Johnny of attempted murder and rape. These are extremely serious allegations. If it had happened in the UK and she had presented at hospital with injuries after being dragged over broken glass and penetrated with a bottle the police would prosecute irrespective of the wishes of either party.

Is there any evidence to back up this claim? Did she go to hospital with dreadful injuries? Obviously the law is different in the US but if that had happened then surely Johnny would have been carted off to prison at the time.
Sorry, but that’s just a ridiculous burden of proof to place on domestic violence claims. And nobody has accused him of attempted murder here. I agree with other posters that this truly sounds like the relationship from hell and both parties sound absolutely toxic and abusive, but to say that if you didn’t make it to hospital then you can’t have been abused or be telling the truth is just not fair when you think of the hell people go through behind closed doors every day. People often cover things up at the time for fear of getting their partner in trouble.

Reactions: 13
I think he must feel like he has nothing to lose at this point.
Yes, and he has everything to lose in terms of reputation, and what else matters? I’m amazed he can’t see that. The level of deluded self-destruction is insane. Will Smith slap gone nuclear ☢

Reactions: 9
Kate Moss has said that it took her years to get over Johnny. Maybe that's not something she wants to revisit. But she has never said anything bad about him.
I guess she wouldn’t need to anyway, he got arrested for trashing a hotel room with her in it, so I guess that speaks for itself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.