Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Dauber trying to say about Bettany???

poopy-dauber-bettany.png

eeeeeeesshhhhh - this just appeared re Daubers background/daughter etc as I was reading, same reddit thread as above

dauber-family-one.jpg

dauber-family-two.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

---

Eve Barlow watch...

Doxing edition...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Alert alert. haha! It just occurred to me.

If you want to get a great look up close at Johnny playing with Marcus Mumford, use your search engine of choice and find Kansas City from the New Dylan Basement Tapes. First off, Johnny looks damn good. Secondly, so does Marcus Mumford. lol

The video brings me to tears every time.
LOVE that song!!!!!

---

Eve Barlow watch...

Doxing edition...

June 24th is the date I read jurors are legally allowed to speak of the trial, I'm hoping after all the negativity from Amber and Elaine they will come forward and give their side.

Reactions: 7
That's so hella weird dancing (standing still and wafting your hand in the air.. is that smell the fart dancing?) and what is with the walking stick? Those rappers or whatever they are are most odd. I am assuming Cara was attracted to her tits hanging out...

Meghan has a boyfriend and she said that she is friends with Cara, LMAO. I was like omg wow.

Megan Thee Stallion -is a rapper, to me she it wild and out there. As to why she is hanging out with Cara is so weird to me.

Reactions: 4
Amber supporters are such charming people...

Oh gawd!
Another petition....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
E56332F5-4F07-4109-ADE6-6D2FBCC1ED91.jpeg
Just saw this on Facebook. 🙄🙄🙄 So I guess it’s Whitney filming this infamous clip of poor little Amber - forced to shop amongst the peasants thanks to big, bad JD! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Amber supporters are such charming people...

Oh gawd!
Another petition....

I’ve always been curious as to how instagrammers, celebs and the likes able to dox and gain information of anonymous on the internet. I thought to be able to spot the target’s face, real name, family members etc require police intervention. Maybe aside from IP (to pinpoint their location) then it’s not possible unless some legal means are involved (or is it because these anonymous like The Umbrella Guy was reported to the police for defaming Amber and thus able to share The Umbrella Guys’s personal detail and Eve doxxed it?)

Reactions: 2
I’ve always been curious as to how instagrammers, celebs and the likes able to dox and gain information of anonymous on the internet. I thought to be able to spot the target’s face, real name, family members etc require police intervention. Maybe aside from IP (to pinpoint their location) then it’s not possible unless some legal means are involved (or is it because these anonymous like The Umbrella Guy was reported to the police for defaming Amber and thus able to share The Umbrella Guys’s personal detail and Eve doxxed it?)
TUG was doxxed on Kiwi Farms ears ago.

The stuff they are throwing around comes out of #comicgate and a fight that went on in anime.

Which may. or may not, something about the state of Amber's case.

• Wow
View attachment 1363602 Just saw this on Facebook. 🙄🙄🙄 So I guess it’s Whitney filming this infamous clip of poor little Amber - forced to shop amongst the peasants thanks to big, bad JD! 🤣
What's more disgusting is that someone from the ACLU is taking them on bleeping shopping sprees. Potentially with charity money. Though I guess we shouldn't be surprised, Amber's no stranger to taking food and meds out of sick kids mouths.

Reactions: 10
I bet Charlotte Proudman is fun at parties

Party Rando: Would you like a glass of wine, Charlotte?
CP: dOwN wItH tHe PaTrIArChY!!!!

Have a day off luv ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
June 24th is the date I read jurors are legally allowed to speak of the trial, I'm hoping after all the negativity from Amber and Elaine they will come forward and give their side.
I thought it was 12 months?

Side note, Laura B annoys the sh*t out of me. She honestly believes that she was the one who won Johnny's case for him! She has her own Youtube channel now. She doesn't acknowledge the people who stated the glaring inconsistencies in the case.......and then tweets about said inconsistency - like she found it on her own! Is she just an obsessed Depp fan?

Edited to add that Laura cares for her grandchild on a regular basis but, her son/daughter had to find a childminder so she could attend court......To me, that's nuts! Does Johnny even know who she is for this level of dedication? I understand Lawtuber's going to eye up the jury to give feedback on their general behaviour etc.....

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.