Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Johnny and Jeff Beck has released a new song:

Ooooeeeer its about S&M and bondage.

Not sure why the video is unavailable, you can hear it on Youtube - Venus on Furs Johnny Depp. xx

Reactions: 3
Oh Johnny and Jeff Beck has released a new song:

Ooooeeeer its about S&M and bondage.

Not sure why the video is unavailable, you can hear it on Youtube - Venus on Furs Johnny Depp. xx
I wonder if they are giving a nod to the MManson case where he is being accused of taking S&M too far, but actually he likes cats and cake when he's got no make up on and someone else has being lying about things?

So, if the real therapists notes are 'Disclaimer: the above piece is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.' Does that mean we can write our own version of what we think really happened and just write a disclaimer. Say its creative writing, fan fiction or such? It could be a blockbuster! A salacious script. Great draw on the silver screen, who shall we get on the casting couch......

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they are giving a nod to the MManson case where he is being accused of taking S&M too far, but actually he likes cats and cake when he's got no make up on and someone else has being lying about things?

So, if the real therapists notes are 'Disclaimer: the above piece is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.' Does that mean we can write our own version of what we think really happened and just write a disclaimer. Say its creative writing, fan fiction or such? It could be a blockbuster! A salacious script. Great draw on the silver screen, who shall we get on the casting couch......
BIB It is a cover from The Velvet Underground song and is based on a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we think she's been practicing & curated her crying scenes for Dateline?

amber-heard-fake-crying.gif

Has anyone got links to the snippets already shown in the US handy, please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so who does this leave?
Flying monkies?

I've just put JD's Venus in Furs on for a listen, reminding me of my old days lurking around gothic clubs in my shiny shiny boots of leather, Siousxie covered it too, actually loads have no? When Merty gets home I am gonna put the t-shirt and boots on but keep the fur, ohhhhhh Missus! Soz, I appear to be going a bit barbara windsor with me inyerendo.

How early is it, what with it being Friday and my birthday week beginning........ I might go through all the covers of it, Cale was feckin ace on Jools, get this up ya, I love a fiddle

Whats going on on insta with houseinhabit and bobby etc? I am gonna put my old goth tracks on and go diggity dig digging, office phones quiet, everyones sunbathing on the sly innit......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks @Dotty Merton 💓

I've given up on trying to catch up midway thru the last thread when the Amber apologists started with the door slamming & text message nonsense again :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@wibble posted this in the last thread:

Have i got this right - in the film set case where the fella accuse JD of hitting him (and not just giving him a talking to when he was a racist head), the person suing wanted to bring in Amber Heard's evidence about JD being violent? In what world did he think that would work?

Reactions: 13
Those notes prove nothing. They are the same as all her 'mates' on the stand they are all Amber said.

I wonder if they didn't call the doctor because it would be yet another person going 'Didn't see it happen. Didn't see any marks/bruises.'

Amber doesn't seem to grasp that.

Johnny had pictures of his finger and doctor's/surgeons notes about it. Something happened to his finger. If he did it or she did it only the two of them will ever know. Maybe not even then considering the quantity of drugs/drink they were doing.

There is hard evidence there of damage though.

Reactions: 15
Judge Penney dismissed them as hearsay.. Trust her judgement 100 per cent
heya Lydzzzzz, i am still trying to find that photo of Amber infront of the prisoner wall/face/ball. It was a white sheet behind her and someone doing the stuck in the ball push hands through trick.

anyway, on that note I was just looking at how wiki works here, thinking I might add all the odd pix I have found with weirdo stuff occurring just to keep 'em in safe place. Anyone wiki'd here before?

Never heard this lot before, it's past 2pm right, Happy Feckin' Friiiiiiiday! Let's have a listen to the 'children of the night watch. In the name of research....

Reactions: 2
Picking up from the last thread...
In the Savannah Guthrie interview Amber stated "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."

The obvious response is the London judge dismissed the gold-digging claims because she had donated the $7m settlement.
However Emily D Baker raised an interesting point that maybe Amber was talking about the divorce negotiations. And by implication she never intended to donate the money: or perhaps never expected anyone to check (certainly no-one had checked by the time of the London trial four years later) (for now we needn't go into if any of the payments made in her name were ever made by her)

There is some debate about who started the divorce proceedings and when....
This exchange neatly sums up the current debate....

The details of the exchange may not be correct...
But that doesn't matter....
So much as Laura Wasser saying...

Thus the question of the pre-nup, the hoax and the gold-digging was apparently in the air.

Amber's explanation that she was entitled to more than the $7m is fine in so far as it goes: the figure bandied about by her supporters is $30m... which happens to be, according to Mr White (Johnny's business manager), roughly what she got when the her debts were written off, various other items and the tax free element of the payments are accounted for.
.... but why did she say she would donate any of it to charity in the first place?

One explanation is Jennifer Howell, who had given a character witness statement for Amber (for the dog smuggling case (I think)) and was expecting a donation after the divorce to the Art of Elysium. Which didn't happen because Amber, or her publicist, considered the charity too small and wanted to donate to a more high-profile charity for more publicity.

But that only explains where the money was intended: it doesn't explain why any money was ever pledged...
Particularly when the new talking point of the Amber-stans is "it was her money, she could do what she likes with it."
Which is true....

except why in an interview immediately after the Virginia trial....
in which she made herself look a fool and a liar by saying, "I use the words pledge and donate synonomously," - and surely knowing what the London judge said in his judgement - a judgement Amber and her supporters constantly point to....
why would she say, "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."?

What the duck is she talking about?

Or is this just more Amberspeak?
Beyond the understanding of average randos.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen this video? It’s about one of the cases that Elaine worked on previous and there were problems with the metadata too ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What the duck is she talking about?

Or is this just more Amberspeak?
Beyond the understanding of average randos.....
She talks :poop:

The more I hear the 'average' the deeper I dig, she caused some trouble there, all the undergrounder witches have woken up and are planning trouble mmmmwa ha ha haaaaaaa. I just put my old lecturer hat on, what do you reckon?

i ‘ave a leetle theory

One thing I noticed in my goth club days were the two sides, those there coz they love the dark and choose it and take it all bit too seriously, think they have some satanic powers and are abit racist VS those there coz they know the dark through not choice but life experience and love deep drums and guitar but also listen to ska and are usually artists, pc nerds or careworkers. I am the later. Oh and makeup dress up, fun times! Who hasn’t tried out some siousxie eye shadow eh Lydzzz!

Watching this Vampires gig (not my fav style of tunes but am bearing with to listen for the lyrics and who they cover) seeing JD with his bones necklace on, the black and white make up.

The wake the dead lyrics, songs from dead rock stars, some from the 27 club.

I did read somewhere that some Americans have a deep seated fear in their genes for the genocide of the Native Americans. JD and MManson both have suspected NA heritage. I’ve always thought it odd when JD is referred to as a powerful white man. He just doesn’t look that colour 🤷‍♀️ JD supported Marlon Brandon and his outspoken support for the NA community. There is another issue there about genetics/metabolism and alcohol tolerance that could be explored too.

These Vampires are singing about what American civil society fears. When they say raise the dead, they mean raise the truth….. light my fire - ahhhh the Jim Morrison rabbit hole - who was yer daddy Jimmy? did you really die in the club loo not the bath at home and they moved ya? And was yer Dad really the Naval chap who shot the first bomb in the vietnam war..... ohhh we've gone all Colonel Kurtz, is it time for Apocolypse Now again? yayyyy!

There endeth my rock n roll cultural heritage theory. Amber may say she has been waiting for a long time, some people, more people have been waiting much much longer, longer than 'er she were ever a blink in her abusive fathers eye even.

Sermon over. I'm cracking a rum. Let the games commence, Brando woke up 👻💀

(I am gonna put some Pretenders Stand by You On on for a bit now to ease my poor ears, they are rather ragey bless 'em them Vamps in their mums jewellery playing air guitar 🤭 )

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.