Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the full interview been made available yet? Just catching up with Nate the Lawyer part 4 but to be honest I'm getting a bit lost - I'm very old!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting time line. When did Depp say they started seeing each other?
Not sure - 2011 Rum Diaries, 2014 she changes her name from Van Rees, 2015 she marries JD and she chops his fingy orf but I think she was shagging the frenchie pm's daughter, elon, cara, billy, franco, dilly dallying all over! it's most confusing!

After watching that vid earlier, Turds neck/eve's apple (see what I did there hee hee) couldnt keep me eyes off it, she gulps when she lies, hard to swallow your own lies, my doc mate says could be thyroid issues but is unusual all the same, said goog testosterone/mentalhealthpharmaceuticals/sideeffectsforwomen/changeinemotions/ceasedovulation/infertility

on a slightly related matter this, is illma gore ERW's fartlow??? this is abit weird? short, angry and scary

Reactions: 4
Righty, i was just havin' a looksy (yes I am now one rum in, up your bum, lets have a merry one) at the secret playlist on the Hollywood Vampires album (ten more rabbit holes in there if ya sniff) and also thought whilst perusing the lyrics to Venus in Furs which we saw Depp/Beck release earlier to look up who the feck Severine is mentioned in the lyrics......

Severine is a sex slave in Bond, run by the baddies to lure the goodies. Turd's a clone, there's 7 of 'er, each with a diff wig πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
might be.. i'm no Bond geek but it's a character in the book Venus In Furs by Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch (yes thats where sado masochism comes from)

The framing story concerns a man who dreams of speaking to Venus about love while she wears furs. The unnamed narrator tells his dreams to a friend, Severin, who tells him how to break himself of his fascination with cruel women by reading a manuscript, Memoirs of a Suprasensual Man.

This manuscript tells of a man, Severin von Kusiemski, who is so infatuated with a woman, Wanda von Dunajew, that he asks to be her slave, and encourages her to treat him in progressively more degrading ways. At first Wanda does not understand or accede to the request, but after humouring Severin a bit she finds the advantages of the method to be interesting and enthusiastically embraces the idea, although at the same time she disdains Severin for allowing her to do so.

Interesting time line. When did Depp say they started seeing each other?
idk but remember she claimed they had a blissful yr together before any of this tit happened allegedly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
might be.. i'm no Bond geek but it's a character in the book Venus In Furs by Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch (yes thats where sado masochism comes from)

The framing story concerns a man who dreams of speaking to Venus about love while she wears furs. The unnamed narrator tells his dreams to a friend, Severin, who tells him how to break himself of his fascination with cruel women by reading a manuscript, Memoirs of a Suprasensual Man.

This manuscript tells of a man, Severin von Kusiemski, who is so infatuated with a woman, Wanda von Dunajew, that he asks to be her slave, and encourages her to treat him in progressively more degrading ways. At first Wanda does not understand or accede to the request, but after humouring Severin a bit she finds the advantages of the method to be interesting and enthusiastically embraces the idea, although at the same time she disdains Severin for allowing her to do so.

idk but remember she claimed they had a blissful yr together before any of this tit happened allegedly
Thank you, I hadnt read the book, I will, I read O and some of that de Sade stuff when I was studying, wasnt aware of this being origin of things, doh, 1800's! Fascinating! There was a french singer too by the same name, '71, I presumed inspired by the song in '67 but..... also another author Tim Severin, a well travelled man by all accounts, very very well travelled. Aaaaany, reverse, I need supper and noms.

ha ha ha ha Daily Mail even want her to sssssssh! the scales doth swing to popular opinion, its where the cash is Turdies

daily-mail-tell-amber-to-sssh.jpg

Ohhh this is intriguing..... a little Twin Peaks for those that remember, damn I wanna watch it all now, anywayysss. Shezzer who dated JD said this some time back in 2016 and there's also some tea that says 'Sherilyn did a movie with Charlie Sheen called 'The Wraith' in the 80's and JD would be on set coz he didn't trust Charlie Sheen with her'. You know what they say about Charlie right, I thought it was just boys?

Johnny thought he was protecting Turds from the big bad wolves didn't he and she played him for a middle aged mug. What a cow.

sherilyn-depp-twin-peaks.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Where are Heards phone records. Some hacker needs to find that tit. Solve more than one crime I bet.

At what time of day on a friday is it appro to start shouting 'SHE'S A bleep'

The below are for any americans browsing so you understand that us brits and our aussie mates, love a good bleep, we just bleeping hate a bad one, lets the side right down, we tend to ignore them and dont play with them in the playground.

View attachment 1350119
View attachment 1350124

The history of why the Americans particularly hate the word is because I think a playwright called an American Head of State a bleep, and it was the yank that misinterpreted it to be offensive because he was scared of fanny. Yeah, just saying. Cuntycunt.

I want to see Turds phone records for the years between when Rum Diaries was filmed and when they officially got together. Those pix that were leaked we saw on that nawty vid, bet she sent 'em to Elon too, just imagine Turdle arriving in your dm's........ oh I'm reading this rare book today ... oh look they are making me wear this today at this awwwwwful sexist photo shoot.... ohhh do you want to go antiquarian book shopping sometime?

View attachment 1350170
It’s never too early for a bleep or a meats pint Dotty

Edit … MEGA PINT

• Haha
It’s never too early for a bleep or a meats pint Dotty

Edit … MEGA PINT
I'm such a lightweight really, one and a half rum and cokes and a chicken supper in front of popcorned and I'll be snoozing soon. Set the claxons off if there's any drama!

Oh I've been collecting gifs, lets see which ones not too big to post....

How about this one, pretty sure it say's 'Why do we have to skirt around lies? Why do we have to figure it out?'

johnny-depp-lies.gif

brain fart thought - if she goes completely nut nut and her family are proven unsafe could Elon get custody or has he signed his right away for ever? this will all be awful for Oonagh to look back on.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm such a lightweight really, one and a half rum and cokes and a chicken supper in front of popcorned and I'll be snoozing soon. Set the claxons off if there's any drama!

Oh I've been collecting gifs, lets see which ones not too big to post....

How about this one, pretty sure it say's 'Why do we have to skirt around lies? Why do we have to figure it out?'

View attachment 1350690
I’ve turned over from popcorned for a bit because I find the Yorkshire girl too much …. Will tune back in there in a bit ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve turned over from popcorned for a bit because I find the Yorkshire girl too much …. Will tune back in there in a bit ….
I completely agree! I can't watch it when she is on -- very annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ahhh gobby bird has gone, she really hurts/abuses my ears, i've done loads of Kurtz, what else we got? I didnt finish reading up about Ed Norton and his predilections...

ahh 16/17 apparently when he was in his 30's?
norton-dirty-old-man-rachel-wood.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
oh god I cannot bear her. I had to mute her the first time I watched and ended up missing most of the thread of conversation

just when you thought it was safe.. SHES STILL ON THERE.. NOOOO and a very odd sounding caller who sounds like a man putting on a fake womans voice,,, reminds me of when they housewived up on Monty P
OIP.jpg

Ooo she’s gone? I can tune back in thanks Dotty πŸ˜„
she hasn't :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
oh god I cannot bear her. I had to mute her the first time I watched and ended up missing most of the thread of conversation

just when you thought it was safe.. SHES STILL ON THERE.. NOOOO and a very odd sounding caller who sounds like a man putting on a fake womans voice,,, reminds me of when they housewived up on Monty PView attachment 1350806

she hasn't :(
Talking of Monty Python, did you know they top the UK's funeral tunes..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ™

bright-side-song-performance.gif

Talking of Monty Python, did you know they top the UK's funeral tunes..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ™

View attachment 1350873
yes I think my flatmate mates Dave had it at his
OIP.jpg

TikTok REACTS to Amber Heard's Disastrous NBC Exclusive Interview | PART. 1 - YouTube

my fave is the cute looking medic who tells Amber what to do if you accidentally cut off someones finger

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First time I've seen the fake court Mamoa skit πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ janitors! πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

yes I think my flatmate mates Dave had it at hisView attachment 1350884

TikTok REACTS to Amber Heard's Disastrous NBC Exclusive Interview | PART. 1 - YouTube

my fave is the cute looking medic who tells Amber what to do if you accidentally cut off someones finger
funnnnyyy
17:31 she talks about changing her real name for banks etc
the girls laughing about scissorfingers sounds like Nan after 50 fags πŸ˜‚

amber-bitc-hheard-amber-heard.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She's not vindictive.
Or stalking Johnny.

The litmus test of how well the Dateline interview went for Amber is how quickly Savannah Guthrie's husband was mentioned.....

And if it isn't Dr Charlotte Proudperson....

So how long before Amber's supporters start going after Savannah Guthrie?

Titbits...

"The phrase originated with a pamphlet, Speak Truth to Power: a Quaker Search for an Alternative to Violence, published by the American Friends Service Committee in 1955."

---------

Bonnie Jacobs, the therapist, was on the witness list but not called....

Last edited:
Just watched the Turds interview on the Popcorned Planet stream, enjoyed the commentary. Not much more new items that haven't been seen in the previews over the last few days. I was pleasantly surprised at how much Savanah pushed back on some of the responses from Amber, especially given how the MSM has covered thus trial and the verdict. 🀞 Amber will begin to move on now....but we will probably see pigs fly first.

Reactions: 10
She's not vindictive.
Or stalking Johnny.

The litmus test of how well the Dateline interview went for Amber is how quickly Savannah Guthrie's husband was mentioned.....

And if it isn't Dr Charlotte Proudperson....

So how long before Amber's supporters start going after Savannah Guthrie?

Titbits...

"The phrase originated with a pamphlet, Speak Truth to Power: a Quaker Search for an Alternative to Violence, published by the American Friends Service Committee in 1955."

---------

Bonnie Jacobs, the therapist, was on the witness list but not called....

TRUE

That was revealed back when Guthrie interviewed Chew and Camille like a week ago or something like that. Also Guthrie received the International Academy of Trial Lawyers' Student Advocacy award for her work with victims of domestic violence.

Reactions: 5
Watching Dateline, Amber is so much more believable with musical accompaniment....

Therefore if the appeal succeeds and a new trial is ordered....
It is vital that Elaine stipulate this...

Instead of Judy....

-----

Re: Brooks v Depp...

-------------

"You hear my voice on those tapes, that's not the person I am now."

Good one Amber....

------------

Last edited:
  • Sad
and also thought whilst perusing the lyrics to Venus in Furs which we saw Depp/Beck release earlier to look up who the feck Severine is mentioned in the lyrics......

'Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark
Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart...'
Severin von Kusiemski
Here: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/6852

Masochism is derived from the author's name (Sacher-Masoch), like sadism is derived from the name of Marquis de Sade.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.