Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@wibble posted this in the last thread:

Have i got this right - in the film set case where the fella accuse JD of hitting him (and not just giving him a talking to when he was a racist head), the person suing wanted to bring in Amber Heard's evidence about JD being violent? In what world did he think that would work?
Here’s a link to article yes brooks wanted to bring in informations from amber’s Legal team. Adam talks about it. In this article. This article is from 2019.

Reactions: 3
Nate the lawyer is really breaking it down....
Really good job Nate....

Reactions: 4
r. Oh and makeup dress up, fun times! Who hasn’t tried out some siousxie eye shadow eh Lydzzz!
Not me Dotty... I can't even put normal makeup on properly :( i think i;m the only person who doesnt look any better/different when they have makeup on

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Picking up from the last thread...
In the Savannah Guthrie interview Amber stated "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."

The obvious response is the London judge dismissed the gold-digging claims because she had donated the $7m settlement.
However Emily D Baker raised an interesting point that maybe Amber was talking about the divorce negotiations. And by implication she never intended to donate the money: or perhaps never expected anyone to check (certainly no-one had checked by the time of the London trial four years later) (for now we needn't go into if any of the payments made in her name were ever made by her)

There is some debate about who started the divorce proceedings and when....
This exchange neatly sums up the current debate....

The details of the exchange may not be correct...
But that doesn't matter....
So much as Laura Wasser saying...

Thus the question of the pre-nup, the hoax and the gold-digging was apparently in the air.

Amber's explanation that she was entitled to more than the $7m is fine in so far as it goes: the figure bandied about by her supporters is $30m... which happens to be, according to Mr White (Johnny's business manager), roughly what she got when the her debts were written off, various other items and the tax free element of the payments are accounted for.
.... but why did she say she would donate any of it to charity in the first place?

One explanation is Jennifer Howell, who had given a character witness statement for Amber (for the dog smuggling case (I think)) and was expecting a donation after the divorce to the Art of Elysium. Which didn't happen because Amber, or her publicist, considered the charity too small and wanted to donate to a more high-profile charity for more publicity.

But that only explains where the money was intended: it doesn't explain why any money was ever pledged...
Particularly when the new talking point of the Amber-stans is "it was her money, she could do what she likes with it."
Which is true....

except why in an interview immediately after the Virginia trial....
in which she made herself look a fool and a liar by saying, "I use the words pledge and donate synonomously," - and surely knowing what the London judge said in his judgement - a judgement Amber and her supporters constantly point to....
why would she say, "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."?

What the duck is she talking about?

Or is this just more Amberspeak?
Beyond the understanding of average randos.....
It’s so stupid she never needed to donate the money after her divorce because people weren’t questioning her claims. She said she would donate it as a way to build her celebrity and to be seen in a good light.

Reactions: 5
Anyone got a large pin? Her red ball went rainbow and it needs popping, full of stale air.....she's got her wee evil witchy red shoes on I see too, a large pin and a water gun should sort this out easily 😂 🧙‍♀️

5d1249105afe218a0a514d4afb555b87.jpg
🧙‍♀️

• Haha
This bold for someone who hasn't any money...

round and round the circle, like a teddy bear.....

Dazed-Confused-2008-amber-heard-35299090-402-604.jpg

sorry just editing to say how much she reminds me of poor Peaches in this, wondering if it was taken around the same time P was in LA loosing the plot abit. :(

she'll have to get dizzy soon surely! bang some drums, lets encourage a dervish she may need a long time to rest from and can come back, you know, healthy of mind? c'est possible?

Elle-2013-amber-heard-35297588-368-500.jpg

Last edited:
oh....i didnt know this ever happened, Dotty is going to go and water the strawbs and have a little moment, ohhh Eddie :( best lyrics, reminds me, of a time next to river a long long time ago when I told society to duck off too.....

and JD actually plays the middle eight beautifully, oh, why is Dotty crying and I still haven't opened the rum, best change that now, for the tears and the memories and all

'eddie vedder society johnny depp'

Reactions: 1
She shouldn't have to donate the money to be believed she was abused.

She should have to donate the money to be believed that she had donated (not pledged) the money as she said she had and that she wasn't lying about it.

If she is lying about this which is easily discovered/disproved and then is arguing the semantics of pledged/donated on the stand it makes the 'average' person doubt her honesty.

That then questions if you can believe she was abused. Especially when you throw in duplicated evidence which she also got smart about the metadata for on the stand plus altered pictures as separate pictures.

Reactions: 15
righty, looks like houseinhabit might of been hanging with Isaac?? Patience is a virtue and all that.... meanwhile he also has been rather lively on his insta making sure you know he is ibaruchart (coz someone started impersonating him and we dont want that do we!)

isaac-houseinhabit.jpg

ibaruchart-insta-never-fear-truth.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where are Heards phone records. Some hacker needs to find that tit. Solve more than one crime I bet.

This bold for someone who hasn't any money...

At what time of day on a friday is it appro to start shouting 'SHE'S A bleep'

The below are for any americans browsing so you understand that us brits and our aussie mates, love a good bleep, we just bleeping hate a bad one, lets the side right down, we tend to ignore them and dont play with them in the playground.

cunt-true-meaning.jpg

02852b2c4640a7e61c9b34635805801e--patriarchy-vagina-655678905.jpg

The history of why the Americans particularly hate the word is because I think a playwright called an American Head of State a bleep, and it was the yank that misinterpreted it to be offensive because he was scared of fanny. Yeah, just saying. Cuntycunt.

I want to see Turds phone records for the years between when Rum Diaries was filmed and when they officially got together. Those pix that were leaked we saw on that nawty vid, bet she sent 'em to Elon too, just imagine Turdle arriving in your dm's........ oh I'm reading this rare book today ... oh look they are making me wear this today at this awwwwwful sexist photo shoot.... ohhh do you want to go antiquarian book shopping sometime?

vs6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just thought in the dateline thing I saw from the esteemed Colonel earlier she said that Johnny called her to request she be in the Rum Diaries... ermm does she know how the movie biz works? You hear from your manager or agent who conducts the business... not cast member to cast member

• Wow
Reactions: 5
At what time of day on a friday is it appro to start shouting 'SHE'S A bleep'
Perhaps not in the Post Office queue...
Unless one has a can of Tenants Super to hand...
And it's Giro day.

I just find it funny that Amber's PR team think, that after a six week trial, challenging Jonny to a TV interview doesn't make Amber look in the least abusive and crazy.

Amber love, he's busy with his music, a court case and starting a film next month.
You know, getting on with his life....
The thing that you should be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Righty, i was just havin' a looksy (yes I am now one rum in, up your bum, lets have a merry one) at the secret playlist on the Hollywood Vampires album (ten more rabbit holes in there if ya sniff) and also thought whilst perusing the lyrics to Venus in Furs which we saw Depp/Beck release earlier to look up who the feck Severine is mentioned in the lyrics......

'Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark
Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart...'

She got well angry when she couldnt take his non shiny dirty old boots off righty? She got sooo angry in that made up creative licence story we read, was it really made up???? She went right off on the audio about it, COUCH COUCH COUCH. Used his Mums abuse against him she did.

Severine is a sex slave in Bond, run by the baddies to lure the goodies. Turd's a clone, there's 7 of 'er, each with a diff wig 😂 😂 😂😂😂

That pic on the wall, put the lotion girl in the box - is that a belt or a gun holster round her waist? 🤷‍♀️:eek:😂

Obvs Disclaimer: I am using creative licence for entertainment purposes only. 😇

drf-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting time line. When did Depp say they started seeing each other?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.