Johnathan Van Ness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love him.

He's so open about his gender and sexuality but not in a pushy or preachy way.
I love that he "came out" about his HIV status.
I loved watching him progress in his gymnastics and ice skating.

Reactions: 2
The only way I can describe him is sunshine. I completely adore him and wish he was my best friend 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished his book. Worth a read, wouldn’t expect his past from the way he is now.

I love him.

He's so open about his gender and sexuality but not in a pushy or preachy way.
I love that he "came out" about his HIV status.
I loved watching him progress in his gymnastics and ice skating.
What does he identify as gender wise?

I’m so glad I saw this, I’ve got a dreary afternoon of cleaning ahead but I’m going to get his audiobook to ease the pain.
I love Bobby Berk but he seems to get very little attention compared to the other four - I suspect he’s quite happy with that, though.

I’m so glad I saw this, I’ve got a dreary afternoon of cleaning ahead but I’m going to get his audiobook to ease the pain.
I love Bobby Berk but he seems to get very little attention compared to the other four - I suspect he’s quite happy with that, though.
Love Bobby. Unsung hero of the show. Antoni gets so much air time and press, but he’s essentially a failed actor. Bobby did a podcast with Bryony Gordon. Worth a listen. Really interesting about his story.

I will listen to Bobby! Thank you.
I like JVN’s podcast a lot.
Antoni is utterly lovely to look at, though, and he plays the sweet straightforward character very well (I’m sure he’s very different in real life).
They do all seem genuinely kind and interested in other people, I’m not sure you can fake it so convincingly, and they appear to like each other too, hopefully they won’t all start falling out.

Reactions: 1
I don't know about anyone else here but I watched and loved the original series and really didn't think this would be anywhere near as good, but the new fab5 are absolutely brilliant. I love them all and love their shows. They have the same level of rapport with each other as the original 5. They're doing a fantastic job!

• Heart
I want them all to be my friends. They’re such amazing people!

JVN has the loveliest soul. Are they/him and Anthony an item still???

I want them all to be my friends. They’re such amazing people!

JVN has the loveliest soul. Are they/him and Anthony an item still???
they never were ☺ It was just a joke and they kept running with it but they weren’t together (although they would be adorable together!)

I absolutely love JVN, he's an absolute Ray of sunshine! His book is brilliant and I love his honesty/positivity

Another JVN fan here, I love how unapologetically open he is, such a positive force. Has anyone been following his ice skating journey? So lovely 🥰

His ice skating and gymnastics is brilliant! Can’t be easy when you’re a big tall bloke either, he must have worked so hard. I find it quite inspiring and if I win the lottery I’ll be engaging my own coaches!