Johnathan Van Ness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ice skating and gymnastics is brilliant! Can’t be easy when you’re a big tall bloke either, he must have worked so hard. I find it quite inspiring and if I win the lottery I’ll be engaging my own coaches!
Yesss! I cant remember the name of the lady who mentors him but their videos together are beautiful

Reactions: 1
I don't know about anyone else here but I watched and loved the original series and really didn't think this would be anywhere near as good, but the new fab5 are absolutely brilliant. I love them all and love their shows. They have the same level of rapport with each other as the original 5. They're doing a fantastic job!
Me, too - used to be called Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I loved that show but I think I love this one even more :)

Reactions: 2
If you love JVN and Game of Thrones, check out his YouTube series called Gay of Thrones. He is so hilarious!

Reactions: 2
This made me sad as I definitely had a soft spot for JVN - but I don't think I'm surprised at the allegations either and I definitely believe them. Someone on Reddit said they were a big fan of his until they saw him live but annotingly didn't elaborate on what happened during the show to change their mind

This made me sad as I definitely had a soft spot for JVN - but I don't think I'm surprised at the allegations either and I definitely believe them. Someone on Reddit said they were a big fan of his until they saw him live but annotingly didn't elaborate on what happened during the show to change their mind
Yeah, I saw the same comment and was hoping someone here would elaborate! I wonder if it was it a whole show of him plugging his book, and then attempting to cartwheel, because I would feel ripped off 😂

• Haha