John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I highly doubt a ride like that is appropriate for someone like Dee. It would be a massive seizure trigger for a start but add in the fact she has an epilepsy-induced brain injury and it’s a recipe for disaster. Dee doesn’t have the capacity to understand if the ride is suitable, she has no ability to understand the consequences of going on such a ride and I genuinely don’t even think she has the ability to understand what she is agreeing to when she “communicates” her wish to go on a ride like that. John is her father and the person with the power to make decisions on her behalf but as always he is selfish and willingly putting his vulnerable daughter at risk yet again. I’d like to say I’m surprised by all of this but unfortunately I’m not.
John comes across as very dumb/slow I don’t know if that’s the steroids he takes or he is generally just stupid but I think he’s not mentally capable to actually meet or care for her needs
---
I never forget the time he let that awful Sasha Fontain in his house to exploit her
He thought he had a chance with her 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a video on his page from a trip to Gullivers land, a theme park, and he only went and put Dee Dee on one of the big rides that spins you around and upside down! What the duck is that about? That can't be safe for somebody with brain damage and daily seizures?

I have a brain aneurysm and have to avoid anything that raises my heart rate and BP, I know that's different from Dee Dee's condition but brain injury is brain injury and somebody with a brain injury shouldn't be getting flung around upside down should they. The man is a bleeping idiot.

Hopefully the link works.

Edit: just watched the rest of the video and you can hear him behind the camera saying "you watch, she'll come off crying but then ill say do you want to go on it again and she'll say ye"

IF YOU THINK SHE WILL COME OFF CRYING AND SEND HER ON ANYWAY THEN THAT SAYS IT ALL JOHN, YOU PIECE OF tit.
Even putting her on that horse carousel is a risk! What if she has a seizure and falls?
---
I never forget the time he let that awful Sasha Fontain in his house to exploit her
I remember that!

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a video on his page from a trip to Gullivers land, a theme park, and he only went and put Dee Dee on one of the big rides that spins you around and upside down! What the duck is that about? That can't be safe for somebody with brain damage and daily seizures?

I have a brain aneurysm and have to avoid anything that raises my heart rate and BP, I know that's different from Dee Dee's condition but brain injury is brain injury and somebody with a brain injury shouldn't be getting flung around upside down should they. The man is a bleeping idiot.

Edit: just watched the rest of the video and you can hear him behind the camera saying "you watch, she'll come off crying but then ill say do you want to go on it again and she'll say ye"

IF YOU THINK SHE WILL COME OFF CRYING AND SEND HER ON ANYWAY THEN THAT SAYS IT ALL JOHN, YOU PIECE OF tit.

I commented on that and all the on heat witches jumped on me saying John knows what he is doing surely those rides are the last thing someone who has seizures needs he is a horrible scrounging beg doubt he has ever worked a day in his life.Good father he is not.

Reactions: 6
Just came to see if he had a thread after seeing his video saying they're not going live because turning off the gifts means he doesn't know what to do on live and can't make people happy and how the gifts make Dee happy. 🙄

There's something about him that makes me so uncomfortable.
I saw a video a while ago where he was talking, in some detail about how Dee was sexually abused by several family members. It just made me feel so uncomfortable, the fact she can't concent to that being shared or understand it at all!

(I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, just editing to say I see others have mentioned the same!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just came across this John a few days and had to look here. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks his a creepy beg. Exploitation at its finest being enabled by deluded "fans" on TT

Reactions: 6