John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money grabbing maybe? He should never have gone to Chelsea. He trains so hard outside of Chelsea, I just don’t think he’s got the right attitude.

i think if he stayed with us he would have been a legend
I assume it was him wanting to leave rather Everton wanting to sell?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I mean in my world, if people get together in awkward circumstances everyone just deals with it, especially if you are good friends with one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The full time whistle vs Atletico ❤

imago1011285518w.jpg

do you think if John wasn’t at the wedding, it’s because he’s embarrassed to be with ON around the other footballers & wags because of everything. i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. and they are a weird couple anyway…..
I mean if it were me, I wouldn't be going to someone's wedding if I didn't think they would accept my partner as my partner

• Heart
Reactions: 8
anyone got any suggestions on what the next thread title should be

• Heart
Reactions: 1
do you think if John wasn’t at the wedding, it’s because he’s embarrassed to be with ON around the other footballers & wags because of everything. i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. and they are a weird couple anyway…..
Might not be embarrassment so much as a mixture of not wanting to put her in that situation and not wanting his mate's wedding to be soured by an awkward situation in his personal life.

I can imagine that if I was in a relationship with someone I love but who (allegedly) some of my friends weren't keen on and (allegedly) they preferred my ex, then I'd be conscious of not wanting my other half to feel judged or unwelcome or whispered about.

I expect everything's perfectly fine hanging out with just the City boys and their partners, but a lot of the England WAGs seem to still be friends with Millie - and Millie may well have been at the wedding. It seems like she and John have matured enough to be adults around each other but maybe bringing ON into the mix around Millie and all her friends might make things awkward.

I think it's important not to take your own drama to someone else's wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think he's embarrassed to be with her. I think it's, potentially, not particularly pleasant for her given that many of the other girls were close with Millie, and he doesn't want to put her in awkward situations. If this is the case, then I think it's very kind and considerate of him.

The full time whistle vs Atletico ❤

View attachment 1374592
Perfect way to close the thread! The greatest night!

Do we have a title girls?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I assume it was him wanting to leave rather Everton wanting to sell?
Yeah, he was meant to go in the summer and didn’t, he was pissing about. Then he had a bit of a fall out with the management at the time and went in the January.

he left on the day of my first ever radiotherapy. My fella got home from work that night and I was just sat crying. He thought it was because of the treatment 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Might not be embarrassment so much as a mixture of not wanting to put her in that situation and not wanting his mate's wedding to be soured by an awkward situation in his personal life.

I can imagine that if I was in a relationship with someone I love but who (allegedly) some of my friends weren't keen on and (allegedly) they preferred my ex, then I'd be conscious of not wanting my other half to feel judged or unwelcome or whispered about.

I expect everything's perfectly fine hanging out with just the City boys and their partners, but a lot of the England WAGs seem to still be friends with Millie - and Millie may well have been at the wedding. It seems like she and John have matured enough to be adults around each other but maybe bringing ON into the mix around Millie and all her friends might make things awkward.

I second this. Couldn’t of said it better myself

• Heart

Great minds ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ON might not have wanted to go either for Millie’s sake?
There’s so many scenarios. I just bet they’ve all been adult about it

Reactions: 4

I can see this scenario happening, yes! Well put together.

• Heart
ON might not have wanted to go either for Millie’s sake?
There’s so many scenarios. I just bet they’ve all been adult about it
I think Jack and Pickford are there because their other halves were on Mrs Maguire’s list. I think blokes are crap at this sort of thing 🤣

• Heart
Nah, I don’t think that’s the right thing to do if you’re in a relationship…

that’s my opinion
Depends on the vibe of the invites I think.

Like, if Harry's inviting all his boys and Fern's inviting all her girls and just some of them happen to be in relationships with each other but it's not strictly a "plus one" situation then I think it's ok to go.

But if it's Jack & Sasha and Jordan & Megan etc then if it's just John they can duck off and if it's John & Olivia you sit down and talk about whether or not you're both comfortable and willing to go and you make a joint decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.